Forums > RT shorts fans

Favorite RT short

Posts (5)

• jclfjanet

jclfjanet FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30705816 - 9 years ago

So what's your favorite RT short so far?

(Yes, I know that there are posts in the community forum about this topic, but since this is the RT shorts fan group we should discuss it here)

`My favorite is Pongo. It was hillarious on so many levels. I always thoughtt the muppets were freaky and it confirmed my muppet/puppet hatred. smiley0.gif

The sponsor-only additional scene was hillarious, too. With the jazz-hands and pongo taking the pillz. smiley6.gif

If they bring RT shorts back, they should bring back Pongo, too. smiley12.gifsmiley13.gif

• 99caboose99

99caboose99

#30705817 - 9 years ago

My favourite RT shorts was chain of thought.
    P.S. The reason i liked chain of thought was how Gus thinks in his mind, its like he likes you in reality but he actually hates you.

• AmberJae

AmberJae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Ineffable

#30705818 - 9 years ago

My favorite Shorts were Chain of Thought, Warning/Error, Mixed Messages, and Conspiracy Weary. I thought they were all even more hilarious than the rest.

• jclfjanet

jclfjanet FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30705819 - 9 years ago

In reply to AmberJae, #3:

Ya, warning/error had me literally laughing out loud----and at work, which was not good! smiley4.gif LOL

They're all awesome though. They all have some awesome, funny, quotable moments.

• Kaijin

Kaijin

#30705820 - 9 years ago

Warning/Error, Mixed Messages, and New Old Car are good for a laugh. My favorite in the new season is Complaint Box.

Complaint Box + Book of Mad Libs = WIN.

"The coffee maker dragon is the most frustrating dragon of all. It has broken toilet paper for skin... and it needs its hot bathroom to kill you."