Forums > RTWisconsin

General Disucssion

Posts (9)

• pennypanda

pennypanda

#33385840 - 2 years ago

Here is a place to have just a general conversation about things like what color was the dress? which line in the llama song is the best? and other outdated internet memes (along with other topics)

• Epitaph

Epitaph FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tonight at 11:00 DOOOOOM

#33531054 - 2 years ago

The best line from the llama song is the one about the Cheesecake.

• Theldonio

Theldonio FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33545721 - 2 years ago

I have the Numa Numa song on my phone to this day.  I feel no shame.

• Epitaph

Epitaph FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tonight at 11:00 DOOOOOM

#33556208 - 2 years ago

I don't think I know the Numa Numa song off the top of my head.

• pennypanda

pennypanda

#33556983 - 2 years ago

You should feel no shame, and Mike: listen and be amazed

• Epitaph

#33556986 - 2 years ago

This is going to be one of those things that I regret later isn't it?  I have this feeling it's going to be like Salad Fingers all over again.

• pennypanda

pennypanda

#33556991 - 2 years ago

I would say it's not nearly as creepy/disturbing/stays in your brain forever in a very bad way like Salad Fingers, and worse comes to worse, you can always cleanse the palate with this

• Theldonio

Theldonio FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33556998 - 2 years ago

Hello there, young child.  I'm here to inquire about your spooooooooons.

• Epitaph

#33557069 - 2 years ago

Even reading that bit from Salad Fingers I got the creeps