Forums > RTNH

Welcome to RTNH!

Posts (17)

• williams

williams FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32174272 - 6 years ago

I'm usually not serious about much of anything, but I am serious about doing an RT fan event up here in the wild tundra of New England. There are a lot of really fun things we could plan, and I'm sure music would be on the bill too.

Feels like summer would be best time for it....

Talk to me bitches!

• nob0d

nob0d

#32174273 - 6 years ago

Live Proformance By mister Williams?

Post edited 6/23/13 2:23PM

• williams

williams FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32174274 - 6 years ago

In reply to nob0d, #2:

Don't see how I would get out of it unless eaten by bears.

• Newbs

Newbs FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PM

#32174275 - 6 years ago

100%. You will have my ax, my body, and my spirit!

That sounded...perfect.

• rupertjeff

rupertjeff FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Patience

#32174276 - 6 years ago

You know I'll be there! As long as you pick a weekend I can make... =P

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#32174277 - 6 years ago

This is an amazing idea.

Not sure if I'd attend the first one, though... I sort of feel obligated to finally show up at RT Philly first, but I would LOVE to go back to New England at some point.

• nob0d

nob0d

#32174278 - 6 years ago

In reply to williams, #3:

Ha... if you start setting up a show, I can preform after march 11th... cause then Ill be 18.

• Linh

Linh

#32174279 - 6 years ago

In reply to williams, #1:

If it coincides up with my next trip up to America, close to around the time of RTX I would be able to make it :P

• BenZmyewski

BenZmyewski

#32174280 - 6 years ago

I vote for a karaoke contest.

• williams

#32174281 - 6 years ago

In reply to nob0d, #7:

I'll alert the media!

• DarkBowler

DarkBowler FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Photographer

#32174282 - 6 years ago

In reply to williams, #1:

I am serious about going to this. When about are you thinking of holding this? Summer is very vague.

• williams

#32174283 - 6 years ago

To be honest, I really dont think there is time to plan it so that it could happen this year. So I'm thinking more like summer of 2014.

That's why I'm being vague and broad right now, more trying to get a feeling for how many people would attend more than anything else right now.

If it's 20 people you dont need much planning. If it's 200....

• nob0d

nob0d

#32174284 - 6 years ago

In reply to williams, #12:

Lets shoot for 200. Live performances can get you that lol. Hold a brony part... Hell I can even try to get my friends to come preform!

• PerishablePanda

PerishablePanda Sitting Duck

#32174285 - 6 years ago

I'd definitely be up for going. Hell, I'd even help out with whatever I could. So there's that. smiley1.gif

• Lammy

Lammy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32174286 - 6 years ago

I'm definitely up for a drive to NH!

• Spamman4587

Spamman4587 KY Jew

#32174287 - 6 years ago

If you need anything, let me know. I've done a few of my own events and helped out with many. Not to mention I was at SNOB (Slightly North of Boston) for Jeskid's Shades of Grey.

• Nester82

Nester82 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32174288 - 5 years ago

I would make the drive for this!