Forums > RTX 2017

Autographs!

Posts (44)

• illyria250

illyria250 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Just a Gym Teacher

#33599440 - 2 years ago

Just in case you didn't see, Bethany made a post about when the schedule and autograph codes will drop. HYPE!

• SummerTaco

SummerTaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33599931 - 2 years ago

I didnt see it, thanks a bunch!

• illyria250

illyria250 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Just a Gym Teacher

#33600599 - 2 years ago

In reply to SummerTaco

I live to serve! lol Also, I am substantially more excited hearing this news.

• kylebelerin

kylebelerin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33600620 - 2 years ago

In reply to illyria250

In reply to SummerTaco

Who are you guys hoping to get? My friend wants to get all of team RWBY if possible, still not sure how much Lindsay will be around with the babeh, and I am hoping for Geoff/Griffon and maybe Jeremy/Trevor? Not quite sure on my second one since we don't know pairings yet.

• illyria250

#33600720 - 2 years ago

In reply to kylebelerin

I am thinking I really want to meet Lil J and anyone from AH would be top, especially Ryan. Also, Burnie would be great. I have really been enjoying his vlogs and getting to actually chat with him for a minute instead of catching him in passing would rock.

• javieroparra

javieroparra Sup.

#33615838 - 2 years ago

For the people that don't care about autographs, anyone interested in selling/giving me theirs? I currently hope to meet Cow Chop but been loving Suptic/Sugar Pine 7 and would hope to meet them too. Thank you!

• JoshuaPeck

JoshuaPeck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blade

#33616109 - 2 years ago

^^^ Likewise. I want to meet as many people as I can. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would offer their autograph code. 

• illyria250

#33616114 - 2 years ago

In reply to JoshuaPeck

In reply to javieroparra

Autograph codea guarantee you a meeting with someone. That doesn't mean it's the only way to see them. Plenty of RT people and other panelists walk the floor.

• javieroparra

javieroparra Sup.

#33616350 - 2 years ago

In reply to illyria250 

Oh I know sadly I have horrible timing. Last year I tried my best to meet the rest of Funhaus (I met Elyse and James through the code) and failed even though I spent most of my time around the Dude Soup can area. I would prefer to get a code from someone that doesn't want it and enjoy a few extra hours in the con than trying my luck again!

• Shina

Shina

#33617077 - 2 years ago

In reply to javieroparra if you are interested i bought 2 passes that came with codes but since i wont be attending i can sell the 2 codes to you or anyone else interested 

• javieroparra

javieroparra Sup.

#33620962 - 2 years ago

In reply to Shina Sent you a message!

• noachievement

noachievement

#33621143 - 2 years ago

If anyone needs any autograph codes I have three that I am selling. Unfortunately I won't be able to go so hopefully someone else can. Pm me with offers!

• javieroparra

javieroparra Sup.

#33622902 - 2 years ago

In reply to noachievement Sent you a message!

• NeumannJ16

NeumannJ16 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33624305 - 2 years ago

I got two codes if anybody wants them.

Edit: Sent the codes I had.

• trukilla8539

trukilla8539

#33624333 - 2 years ago

Where do I go to redeem the codes today?

• SummerTaco

SummerTaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33624335 - 2 years ago

It says autograph sessions link and I dont see it anywhere!?

• Dal_Star_94

Dal_Star_94

#33624338 - 2 years ago

Ive already spent 20mins refreshing the page and there is no autograph sessions link on the rtx website. Im just really hoping it hasn't been posted somewhere else and there is still time to sign up for stuff. 

• SummerTaco

#33624340 - 2 years ago

In reply to SummerTaco Sorry but Im mad about this years autograph signing. This year the email didnt even send us to the right page... I had to call frontgate to get the actual link and type it in manually, which wasnt in the email at all. And by the time I got to the actual site to be on, all my codes were gone. And vips got 2 codes so it was even harder to get them. 20 mins late cuz I thought maybe they were having trouble launching the link on the RT site.

• SummerTaco

#33624342 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dal_Star_94 rtx2017autographs.frontgatetickets.com heres the actual link thats not in the email Good luck by the way, you'll need it

• AlienMoss

AlienMoss FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33624354 - 2 years ago

Since this whole situation screwed me over and by the time I got to the right website everything was sold out. If anyone has a 2 signing for Adam&Bruce or Jeremy&Ryan I would be willing to pay a pretty penny.

• AHDoug

AHDoug FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Bubb Rubb

#33624364 - 2 years ago

It says my code isn't valid, and I've been trying to sign up for Game Attack for like 45 minutes.  I hope it gets solved soon.  The link is rtx2017autographs.frontgatetickets.com is anyone needs it

• Dal_Star_94

Dal_Star_94

#33624365 - 2 years ago

I finally found the link :( But by the time i got there anything I wanted was sold out. Kinda bummed out. Was hoping id have time to sign up for the session i wanted. But I still signed up for something. It's not rwby which I'm sad about I'm not gonna waste a code. 

• CheeCanaan

CheeCanaan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33624366 - 2 years ago

It's my first year going and my friend stayed the night so we could select our sessions and we couldn't find the right site until all of them were sold out. Tried to sign up for secondary choices but my code isn't working. 

• Dal_Star_94

Dal_Star_94

#33624387 - 2 years ago

In reply to CheeCanaan same thing happened to my friend. Her code isn't working right now. But at this time its kinda like whats the point? We got screwed by frontgate and anything we had our sight on filled up before we could get the right info. I spent a good 30-40mins trying to find the link because i wasn't sent the right one and my friends code doesn't even work. We can't do much about the sold out sessions even if it's not our fault. All we can do is hope that if we run into the people we can ask for an autograph if they aren't too busy.

• ShadowBear

ShadowBear FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33624397 - 2 years ago

I got screwed over because they sent the email with the right codes and it ended up in my junk mail. If they didn't screw up I would've gotten into all the sessions I wanted, but figures I'd get screwed over after all the money I sank into the trip