Forums > RTX Austin 2019

Room Share Discussion

Posts (31)

• SecondCoolest

SecondCoolest FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian x3

#33758143 - 2 months ago

A last minute scramble has required me to book a room this year, so I'm looking for FOUR (4) PEOPLE to fill the spot! The room is at the Hilton Austin, right across the street from the convention center, for July 3 (Wednesday) to July 8 (Monday).

Prices are going to be $270 for the entire stay if you want a bed (3 people), or $220 if you're willing to take the floor spot (1 person). Willing to go for a mixed room, so long as the spots get filled!

Hit me up at vhatrick@gmail.com if you're interested!

About me: I'm a 33 year old female who's returning for her 6th RTX with this being my 4th year as a Guardian (this part just means that I need to be awake earlier than everyone else, apologies in advance for that).

I look forward to hearing from people!

Update: ALL SPOTS FILLED, thanks guys!

• grumpywinter

grumpywinter FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sith Warlord

#33759101 - 1 month ago

Anyone needing a last minute spot for RTX? I got a spot open up on my room.

• WindFeather

WindFeather FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian!!~

#33759254 - 1 month ago

Heya! Guardian here, really hoping to fill our last room spot at the JW Marriott 4th to the 8th! Currently me(f) and two other male guardians, price is $243 for the 4 nights (Also $40 incidentals that will be returned after RTX), shared bed spot.  Please email angel.featherinthewind@gmail.com or message discord Tiffany WindFeather#1236  Thanks!

• zanna29

zanna29 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759407 - 1 month ago

I have one spot available at the Hilton Austin. $200 for the other queen bed. The other person in the room would be me An unexpected issue happen that I had to use money for RTX to cover. Message me on discord

zanna34#5788 or email acdupard@gmail.com

• Naitsaves

Naitsaves

#33759491 - 1 month ago

Hello everyone!

I know this is SUPPPEEERRR late, but I'm looking for a place to stay for RTX. I just found out yesterday that I will be able to attend (I got friday off wooo!). Is anyone still looking to fill a room or have a spot available?
    Let me know on discord @Naitsaves8887 :)
    I'm 24/M btw

• zanna29

zanna29 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759492 - 1 month ago

In reply to Naitsaves i have a space available at the hilton for 200.00. I will message you on discord, too.