Forums > RTX Austin 2019

Badge Trading

Posts (14)

• kriss

kriss FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Manager

#33755573 - 3 months ago

Here you can discuss trading badges with someone else. Please understand that you will be responsible for managing your own trades and conversations and understanding the terms of transferring ownership to another party. We will not be keeping track of these items for you. 

To learn more about badges and their perks, please visit https://www.rtxaustin.com/

• xZeroPrimex

xZeroPrimex FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33756657 - 2 months ago

I am selling a Weekend Pass as I am unable to go due to a work situation. The badge is being shipped out so I will update the address to the new purchaser upon completion. DM me for more details.

• kriss

kriss FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Manager

#33756694 - 2 months ago

In reply to xZeroPrimex

@xZeroPrimex Hi! Just wanted to give you an FYI that I gave you access to the community site beta, so you can also use that site to spread the message. The next time you log into RoosterTeeth.com, click on COMMUNITY in the left navigation bar, and you will be taken to the beta. There is an RTX group there as well! Just click EXPLORE and look through all the groups we have up and running. Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Razorx243

Razorx243 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33757389 - 1 month ago

I am selling my two RTX Platinum Badges, if its like a couple of years ago I don't know that they can be split up so preferably sell them as a pair. Looking to get $1400.00 for the pair, DM me if interested. 

• V.Tastic

V.Tastic

#33757844 - 1 month ago

I have two weekend badges available. I realize you can still buy them, but we won’t be able to make it. We paid 274$ for both, asking $220. Feel free to PM me. 

• ViralVinnie

ViralVinnie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33757952 - 4 weeks ago

Due to personal reasons have to cancel my plans to go to RTX this year so selling a single weekend badge. Asking about $80 bucks or best offer, DM me asap as ticket to be mailed out on the first.

• A.r.m.

A.r.m.

#33758106 - 3 weeks ago

My friends couldn't make it to RTX this year, so I got two extra weekend badges that I no longer need. 

Asking for $90 each, and I'll throw in the 3 autograph codes, as well as the 2 bags and lanyards that come with it. 

DM me for more details or serious inquiries

Thank you

• RandomJPG

RandomJPG

#33758155 - 3 weeks ago

Looking for a weekend or Saturday badge! Not looking to spend anymore than $80. DM me or tweet me @RandomJPG

• A.r.m.

A.r.m.

#33758309 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to RandomJPG

Sent you a dm, lmk

• V.Tastic

V.Tastic

#33758368 - 2 weeks ago

I’m lowering my price to $180 for both. I have the two autograph codes as well. 

• deadsnake01

deadsnake01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758669 - 1 week ago

Platinum pass for sale $450

With the pass I will add in a KF comedy night ticket but I will not be selling it separately. 

I can Hand deliver at RTX since i will be attending as well.

Pass comes with Matt and Anna Hullum and ProZD signings

• W_Skiddy53

W_Skiddy53 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758726 - 1 week ago

Hey all, kinda a sad note, but I will not be able to attend RTX 2019 due to my fiance's grandfather falling ill recently. I was really excited to go and had a whole trip planned around it and now I am super bummed and really stressed and worried for my fiance. 

If anybody is interested in taking these off my hands I would really appreciate it. I have 2 weekend badges, selling for $200, and 2 tickets to AH LIVE, balcony seats, row H, 419 and 420, selling for $100 together, $50 a piece. Please let me know as soon as possible if your interested, thanks! 

• xZeroPrimex

xZeroPrimex FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758817 - 5 days ago

if anyone still needs a Badge I am still looking to sell my weekend badge. It was shipped out to me so I will have to ship it to you. I am open to negotiate the price, DM me or add me on Discord: Zero Prime#0271

• LaRugh

LaRugh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759023 - 23 hours ago

I am selling two Platinum badges. The badges come with two unused autograph codes and two autograph signings for Jack Pattillo and Fiona Nova on Sunday, July 7th at 10:00am. The price is $500 per badge, OBO. Please DM me in you are interested!

Thank you! :)