Forums > RTX Condo Share

timetables and Key sharing.

Posts (4)

• KatsumiOgaku

KatsumiOgaku FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Katsumi cosplay

#33577636 - 2 years ago

Hey guys! I wanted to touch base with you all since we are about 2 months out! I was wondering what time you guys are going to be arriving to the condo? Me and Mark (My friend) Are going to be landing at the austin airport at 11:15 am (Supposedly) and I know check in isnt until 3pm. 

I was wondering how many keys do we have for the condo as well? Me and mark can share, but I want to make sure if we need to get into the condo for any reason, we can

• ZeroKnight709

ZeroKnight709 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33598253 - 2 years ago

i am the same. I will be arriving late almost every night. 

• mowhat83

mowhat83 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ineffable

#33612897 - 2 years ago

I will arriving at 2:10pm on July 5. As soon as I get the door codes I will make a post in the group news. I will also ask if we can check in early to drop off our bags.

• mowhat83

mowhat83 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ineffable

#33630863 - 2 years ago

The easiest way to get to the condo from the airport is to take the 100 bus. It goes straight downtown. You will get off the bus at the convention center and the condo is across the street. We are on the third floor. Find 335 near the top of the steps, and 334 is tucked back in a little nook. I looked for an hour yesterday and I almost gave up. I am about to go shopping again to get more water. I'm not sure what time I will be back. the code to get in to the unit from the sidewalk is 41972*, and the code for our door is 895530. Type in the code and turn the deadbolt. See everyone later today.