Forums > Runescape.com

Help on a quest

Posts (5)

• snchider

snchider

#30325336 - 10 years ago

I am a lvl 87 member on runescape.I have played for 3 years but I had my membership for 7 days.I am on a quest called a soul's bane and I do not know how to get through. who ever beat this quest please give me some tips or meet me on runecape in world 15.

• Lockheed

Lockheed

#30325337 - 10 years ago

I would help you their but can't get on till later tomorrow. Try looking at a quest guide on Sal's Realm or Tip it. Another thing you can do is ask ExDeathevn. He's our quest guy in this group.

• ExDeathevn

ExDeathevn

#30325338 - 10 years ago

Happy to help.

A souls' bane is largely a combat quest, with little requirements except armor, food, and (super) antipoison. Keep at least three inventory slots free (you'll lose the rope once you use it on the Rift at the start of the quest).

If you need specific help on a certain floor of the Soul's Bane dungeon, let me know or use one of the above walkthrough's conveniently linked to by Lockheed.

• snchider

snchider

#30325339 - 10 years ago

thank you both i finished the quest but not i have another one temple of ikov

• Tricked16

Tricked16

#30325340 - 10 years ago

For Temple of Ikov, I suggest you take a look at the Quest Guides on Zybez .net, they provide the requirements, what they think you should use depending on your level, and they also tell you the rewards you'll get =P. Good luck with your questing.

**Vettrol 90**