Forums > RvBOR

Official RvBOR 2011 Discussion

Posts (11)

• James

James Volume III

#31224212 - 8 years ago

LOOK WE HAVE A NEW PLACE WHERE WE CAN GOOF OFF AND JUST CHAT!

smiley12.gif

• ragingterror

ragingterror FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31224213 - 8 years ago

WOOHOO!

• James

James Volume III

#31224214 - 8 years ago

Part of me wishes there was an easy way to just port over all of the essential information from the Oregon RT group that wasn't copy/pasting... but that's really my only option. Granted, linking also works.

But now we have a topic to discuss things without it being misleading with a title like "planning topic." And we're in a group dedicated solely to the event!

• James

James Volume III

#31224215 - 8 years ago

This is the most boring discussion thread, haha. What's everyone up to? Anyone got some summer plans besides RvBOR?

• ragingterror

ragingterror FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31224216 - 8 years ago

In reply to JamesKryack, #4:

A couple trips to Seattle, RVBTO, PAX... maybe RT: Philly if the work schedule falls in line (not summer, but close enough)

• reaper86

reaper86

#31224217 - 8 years ago

I'm taking Sculpture II during the 2nd half of the summer. smiley0.gif

• James

James Volume III

#31224218 - 8 years ago

Totally forgot about my attempts to bring this thread to life... whoops.

I'll be working a lot this summer. Hope to head up to Seattle for a family vacation, which we used to do every year. Other than that, not much besides prepare for college.

• Izotz

Izotz

#31224219 - 7 years ago

Yeah, I've got a question and may the gods strike me down if this is mentioned somewhere, but when can we expect to receive our tickets via email?

• James

James Volume III

#31224220 - 7 years ago

In reply to Izotz, #8:

You will receive them via email, yes. And don't worry, questions deserved to be answered without having the search through pages of text.

• Chiron723

Chiron723 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31224221 - 7 years ago

In reply to JamesKryack, #9:

I believe his question was WHEN can we expect the tickets. Just a ballpark figure will quelch our curiosity.

• TCXX17872A

TCXX17872A

#31224222 - 7 years ago

Hey guys. Waldo and I are at the Bugerville right now after walking over half of God's green earth attempting to find the pizza place. We regret that we won't be joining all of you tonight. In the future, can we choose another restaurant to invade? It took more buses and MAX rides than we were expecting. :(

Hopefully we'll arrive on time tomorrow. James, Waldo can't print her ticket. Help? Please call me at 503 515 5817- and yes, I know this is a public forum, but I don't mind.