Forums > RvBOR

2012 Community Introductions

Posts (3)

• BaghdadBean

BaghdadBean

#31508234 - 7 years ago

Hello, I'm Bean, the cranky old broad who, alongside JamesKryack and AntiSparkle, founded RvBOR. This year we have a different line out of community organizers, and we hope to build on our successes and avoid our mistakes from the first event. Like all great works of art, it takes a lot of work to finalize a masterpiece. I hope you'll all be patient with us in the meantime, and please, feel free to introduce yourself to the community here.

• Garyn

Garyn

#31508235 - 7 years ago

Hello, I go by Garyn Dakari on the internet, or just Garyn. I found this group a while back, and read through all the old forum posts(Creepy, I know) and news posts, and I gotta say, this sounds like a helluva lot of fun. I can never make it to these official events, like RTX, but I'm really hoping I can make it to this one this year.

Anyway, back to the intro...Well, not a lot to tell. I make mods, I 3d model a bit, I'm learning to program, I've been writing a Game Design Document for a certain project of mine, I heard goats, wash dishes, photoshop sometimes...

I like RPGs, FPSs, driving games, RTSs, Adventure games, pretty much most genres of games. Valve and BioWare are my two favorite developers.

With movies, I like Sci Fi(Matrix, Star Wars, Firefly, District 9.ect.) mostly, but I'll try and watch almost anything so long as it has a good storyline and at least decent acting.

Uh...Lets see...Anything else?

The goat in my avatar's name is Zinnia. She's a very squeaky thing, with not much in the way of brains.

That's probably everything...Oh yeah, here are my Moddb and Steam profiles:

www.moddb.com/members/garyndakari
    steamcommunity.com/id/garyndakari/

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully meeting you later this year ;)

• Remotes

Remotes

#31508236 - 7 years ago

I attended in 2011 and am looking forward to doing so again this year.

I am Remotes. Name is Skyler but to you all I am the controller.

I enjoyed my time at last years RvBOR and cannot wait to see what has been planned for this year in my beautiful home state.