Forums > RvBOR

RvB:OR 2015 Ground Kontrol

Posts (16)

• ScreamerJinx

ScreamerJinx

#32760219 - 4 years ago

Anyone down for a meet up at ground control on April 17th, or so? We could run by Voo Doo Doughnuts since that's close as well.

• Sephiroth0

Sephiroth0

#32760220 - 4 years ago

I would love to do a meet up at Ground Kontrol. I usually don't get done with work on Friday until around 7:30 PM so I the weekend would work better for me. But I can always head straight over to meet up with everybody after work if it's on Friday.

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760221 - 4 years ago

That sounds like a great time. Unfortunately, my husband and I will be out of town that weekend.

I am one of the admins for this group and for the RvB OR Facebook page. Let me know if you want me to post about this meetup. Sephiroth0 already posted a general invite on the FB page, but it would be great to add more details for potential attendees.

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760222 - 4 years ago

In reply to ScreamerJinx, #1:

We're going to have a meetup next month for Community Day. We'd love to have you join us at Fat Head's Brewery at 7pm on the 15th. More information is on this group's News Page or on our Facebook page

• bi_pagan

bi_pagan

#32760223 - 4 years ago

@KWierso and I are considering joining in for the May 15th, get together if you guys don't mind a couple of newbies joining. Just waiting to find out when they want to do my wisdom tooth extraction, and if it doesn't conflict we'd love to join :)

• ScreamerJinx

ScreamerJinx

#32760224 - 4 years ago

i think its more likely that i would be able to make the may 15th event, since no one seemed to reply until such short notice.

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760225 - 4 years ago

In reply to bi_pagan, #5:

We'd be happy to have you! Feel free to join/say you are going on FB. My admin powers are weird and don't let me send invites to people not on my friends list, but anyone can join.

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760226 - 4 years ago

In reply to ScreamerJinx, #6:

We'd love to have you join in on the 15th. Sorry not many people responded.

• ScreamerJinx

ScreamerJinx

#32760227 - 4 years ago

does any one from RVB OR use skype or anything?

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760228 - 4 years ago

Yes and some use RoosterSpeak. How can we be of service?

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760229 - 4 years ago

In reply to bi_pagan, #5:

How's your availability looking for the 15th?

• ScreamerJinx

ScreamerJinx

#32760230 - 4 years ago

what is rooster speak, also i think i can make it so far, it's still a maybe tho

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760231 - 4 years ago

In reply to ScreamerJinx, #12:

RoosterSpeak is a chat/voice client that a lot of the RT Community folk use to chat with each other (in general, while gaming, to watch movies together).

We look forward to seeing you there! Let me know if you have any other questions or needs. smiley1.gif

• ScreamerJinx

ScreamerJinx

#32760232 - 4 years ago

In reply to karlibean, #13:

it's a client and not a forum or something? is it Mumble or Ventrillo based?

• karlibean

karlibean

#32760233 - 4 years ago

In reply to ScreamerJinx, #14:

It is run on a TeamSpeak server. Here is their group page here on RT.

• ScreamerJinx

ScreamerJinx

#32760234 - 4 years ago

In reply to karlibean, #15:

ohh!