Forums > RWBY

Create a character for RWBY

Posts (85531)

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738323 - 9 months ago

Maybe if I post a sneak peek, it'll force me to finish the rest of the profile sooner rather than later. So here.

[NAME] Sky Nimbus.
    [GENDER] Male. 
    [AGE] 17.
    [SPECIES] Faunus ("Scarab Beetle"). 
    [OCCUPATION/EDUCATION] First-year student at Sentry Academy.
    [COLOR THEME] (Pastel) Milky Blue.
    [REFERENCE/ALLUSION] Khepri (Egyptian god of Sunrise).
    [PERSONALITY] ???
    [LOOKS] ???
    [BACKSTORY] ???
    [WEAPONS] Claws of Khepri: Actually a set of four, it consists of a pair of metal gauntlets and a pair of metal boots. ???
    [EMBLEM] Two mirrored crescent shapes, thinner at the bottom than at the top, ending in a spike and sprouting another short spike inwards near the top, surround a big circle. The aforementioned shapes can be interpreted as Sky's mandibles, or as hands seen from the side, with the thumb on the inside, holding up a ball of light (or the sun). It's the same shade of milky blue as Sky's overall color theme.
    [SEMBLANCE] Sunrise: ???

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33738324 - 9 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

One thing to consider for the Semblance is that in some of the myths Khepri was one of three aspects of the sun god, so you could consider giving him a Semblance that moves through three stages. Alternatively, "sunrise" implies life, hope, and rejuvenation, all of which have a lot of potential to develop as a power. This definitely sounds interesting.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738326 - 9 months ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues His semblance is actually already fully worked out, but I wanted to keep it a secret for now. Thanks for the tips though! I knew that he Khepri was considered the morning sun/sunrise, Ra the midday sun, and some other nibba the evening sun/sundown. I chose to focus on that aspect, as well as the fact that he is a scarab faunus :)

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33738328 - 9 months ago

In reply to Jacinta-Capelety

The fault is not your own. I'm fond of girls criticizing me  yang

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33738330 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor

This just in: JVic derives pleasure from being told he's terrible. Let's all continue to bully JVic.

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33738331 - 9 months ago

In reply to Monodramatic

Nooo...Stop...anything but that... heart_eyes

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738332 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor You're a...stupid...dookiebutt >:3c Heh, got em

• VoshTheStampede

#33738333 - 9 months ago

Oh, you monster!

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738334 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor What are ya gonna do about it smug_knife_cat.jpg

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33738335 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor

Gawain is the only character of yours anyone remembers

• VoshTheStampede

#33738337 - 9 months ago

In reply to Monodramatic

That is cutting, Mono.

• FlameHaze001

FlameHaze001

#33738338 - 9 months ago

In reply to Monodramatic

Shots fired

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33738340 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor

Don't worry at least you have a character people remember Orz

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738347 - 9 months ago

Almost there guys...just the section I dread the most is left...backstory. Usually the longest and most difficult to write. But I'm almost ready to show Sky to you guys...I swear.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738349 - 9 months ago

weary

• FlameHaze001

FlameHaze001

#33738354 - 9 months ago

I always have difficulties when writing backstories sometimes it takes me weeks to write a good one.

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33738356 - 9 months ago

In reply to FlameHaze001

I usually just do whatever for backstories, it's honestly become the least important part of a character to me. 

Though I guess that'll change once I make my maiden character

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33738357 - 9 months ago

In reply to Monodramatic !!!

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33738363 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor HA! dbz abridged ref X^D

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33738364 - 9 months ago

In reply to jVictor HE TOUCHED THE HAIR!!! (X_X)

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33738371 - 9 months ago

I'm currently working on riders weapon and I am a little confused if y'all can help  

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33738374 - 9 months ago

In reply to RyuukoDawn

What are you confused about?

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33738376 - 9 months ago

Well, y'all said that i should scale back his weapon because it seemed like it did to much, especially since it had three transformations modes. Given his fighting style however, i was wondering how it was too much i mean, we have already seen various weapons in many strange frankly; unrealistic styles (i mean a mini gun purse? Damn) And we have seen people use a weapon that has three functions on it as well so i was wondering where i messed up at?

• VoshTheStampede

#33738386 - 9 months ago

New Page:

xMTBrIj.jpg

• Ace-of-Rogues

#33738402 - 9 months ago

In reply to RyuukoDawn

It's too many different things at once. You've got a sword, a boomerang with three different forms, and a flamethrower. A sword/flamethrower works, or a sword/boomerang, or even just the boomerang with all the modes but as-is you're cramming an awful lot into one weapon.