Forums > RWBY

Create a character for RWBY

Posts (85028)

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33739321 - 3 weeks ago

Yea, I remember that name! Welcome back.

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33739381 - 3 weeks ago

Sorry I've been gone so long y'all. I've been trying to improve my art and writing skills so i can post more on here. While we are on the topic I did have a team i wanted to put Rider in but i thought given his background  and introduction into the story it may have been better to leave them out. Also,his weapon has been updated and is more feasible to his combat style and personality. Hopefully i will be able to start posting pics and animations on here soon for your feedback.

• jVictor

jVictor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33739518 - 3 weeks ago

New Page:

qWPxYwv.jpg

• Jacinta-Capelety

Jacinta-Capelety

#33739526 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to jVictor

I WARNED YOU GAWAIN! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! YOU SHOULDA SEEN THIS COMING! YOU BEST BE GETTING THE F*@$ OUTTA THERE IF YOU WANNA AVOID GETTING PUNCHED INTO NEXT WEEK!

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33739545 - 3 weeks ago

"I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE HAIR BRO! I TOLD YOU DOG!"

• Xuelder

Xuelder FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Some Sort of Art Boi

#33739547 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to jVictor

I can't tell if its her ahoge or her hands stopping the blade, but I'm good with either to be quite frank.

• jVictor

jVictor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33739571 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to Xuelder

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

In reply to Jacinta-Capelety

I want to remind you that Gawain planned for this (...sort of).

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33739637 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to jVictor

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

• user-5a98361f8663d

user-5a98361f8663d

#33739676 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to Monodramatic

or a boot to the head.....yes i did a referents to that song

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues

#33739693 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to jVictor

As they say "no plan survives contact with the enemy". And when Yang's your enemy, her fists make contact with you very regularly.

• jVictor

#33739720 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to user-5a98361f8663d

It's funny that you'd mention boots:

jYg5Kde.jpg

• user-5a98361f8663d

user-5a98361f8663d

#33739729 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to jVictor

welp now i have to post this link

• Jacinta-Capelety

Jacinta-Capelety

#33739732 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to user-5a98361f8663d

In reply to jVictor

When I heard boot to the head, a song is not what came to mind for me. Anyone else ever heard the boot to the head will reading? Look it up on youtube, the audio alone is funny.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33740055 - 2 weeks ago

So for inktober, I use a dice system where, on top of the prompts I use everyday, I roll a die to see what sort of character I'll draw. Today, I rolled a 2, which meant RWBY OC! The prompt today was steampunk, so I went ahead and drew Dandy Maximus, a teacher at my Sentry Academy with no official art yet, who already had a steampunk Roman soldier look. Here's what I made!

EDIT: I'll upload any art I make after rolling "RWBY OC" onto this forum for the rest of the month :)

day4_by_animeannemarie-dcoknb5.jpg

• jVictor

#33740346 - 2 weeks ago

"And another one"

i0UD5Aq.jpg

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33740373 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to jVictor

Yang looks like she's doing a Giga Drill Break in that second panel.

• jVictor

#33740673 - 1 week ago

Gawain bout to catch these hands:

OEAoWqa.jpg

• Jacinta-Capelety

Jacinta-Capelety

#33740688 - 1 week ago

In reply to jVictor

Dude must have a $#!t ton of aura if that didn't shatter every bone in his arm!

• jVictor

#33740689 - 1 week ago

Gawain always intended to contend with Yang's semblance. Though he may not have anticipated it hurting that much.

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues

#33740690 - 1 week ago

In reply to jVictor

He must have massive muscles to hold back the punch too, or the force of the punch would still bend one or more of the joints in his arm in a direction it really should go.

• jVictor

#33740692 - 1 week ago

A lot of veterans of this thread are more than familiar with Gawain's muscles: 

9_6_by_jrvoltin-db2r4dj.jpg

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues

#33740694 - 1 week ago

In reply to jVictor

Oh, I believe he's got massive muscles, it just occurred to me since the consequences of a massive impact, even if it can't directly damage the character, is one of those things that comics like to flip-flop on depending on what the plot requires.

• Jacinta-Capelety

Jacinta-Capelety

#33740712 - 1 week ago

In reply to jVictor

Gawain Grunwald, his sole high school hobby: arm wrestling.

• GendoGames

GendoGames

#33740759 - 1 week ago

So, here is an idea:

A sword pommel that's also a grenade (like, the very old kind you have to ignite a smol rope to get to go boom).

Yes, I do watch too many skallagrim and shadiversity videos, what's your point?

• Jacinta-Capelety

Jacinta-Capelety

#33740762 - 1 week ago

In reply to GendoGames

1. Wouldn't that just result in the sword pommel being destroyed?

2. I have no idea what skallagrim or shadiversity videos are.