Forums > RWBY

Create a character for RWBY

Posts (85281)

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33746748 - 1 week ago

In reply to jVictor

My everything hurts from just seeing that.

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33746783 - 1 week ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues

Ironically, in terms of damage Gawain is the worse for wear. Yeah, he managed to deplete Yang's aura and knock her unconscious, but his ribs are fractured and that pose he's doing is causing him an extreme amount of pain. Such is the price of looking cool.

• Jacinta-Capelety

Jacinta-Capelety

#33746873 - 1 week ago

In reply to VoshTheStampede

RWBY Rule of Cool Subsection 3: One shall not feel pain until the pose is complete.

• GendoGames

GendoGames

#33747023 - 1 week ago

Hello

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33747038 - 1 week ago

Should have worked on her landing strategy

• PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

#33747119 - 1 week ago

Name: Lilian Hiver

Race faunus lynxs

Sex: female

Color: White

References: Lady De Winter from 3 Musketeers

Job: freelance spy and assassin

Appearance:  a tall beautiful woman with long straight dark haired and blue eyes. Her Faunus trait are retractable claws.   She usually wears a white off the shoulder dress complimented with a set of white opera gloves and white heels.

History: she was born poor she swore she would never be poor again. She has spent her life stealing and manipulating to get what she wanted.  she has conned her way into the lives of a number of individuals taking and learning what she needed from them and throwing them away. This is how she got into beacon academy where she perfect her combat abilities. After getting what she wanted form the school, she left never becoming a licensed huntress. Instead she used the skills she has to work as a frelance spy and assassin.  She sells her services to who ever can offer her the most benfits. This has lead her to side with Salem who Lilian sees as the most powerful individual on the planet and as long as Lilian get to live what dose it matter what Salem dose to the rest of the world.

Personality: Lilian is a sociopath Cunning and relentless she cares only for herself. She has a taste for the finer things in life and the trapping of wealth. She will do whatever she can to get what she wants. the lives of other only matter in what they can give her. She doesn't hesitate to kill and she is usually cold an efficient at it.

Semblance: hydrokinesis: psychic ability to control and manipulate the movement of water and other liquids using the power of the mind

Weapons: "Frost Kiss" rapier and daggers made of ice. by combining her semblance and using  ice dust, she shapes then freezes liquids into her weapons.  For ranged attack she shapes and throws the daggers.  Since ice can be broken and melted Lilian uses poisons and acids infused into the ice for a nasty addital effects. These poisons and acids giving the weapons different colors depending on what she uses . To create and enhance her weapons she use a set of dust tool, a pair of gloves with ice dust sewn in them and a multi chambered container of poisons and acids with a water dust crystal to dilute the poisons and give her water to manipulate

Notes:

-The name lillian is derived from the flower name lily. Lily white is a pure white.

-Lily is also a references to the Fleur-de lis (flower of lily) a symbol of the french monarchy. In the story of  3 Musketeers Milady De Winter has a fleur-de-lis branded on her skin for past crimes.

-Hiver is french for winter

- In the book  poison is the favored weapon  Milady De Winter uses.

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33747123 - 1 week ago

In reply to PaperGodzilla

The semblance is interesting, but besides that this reads like a generic mercenary femme fatale. I get that as you are drawing inspiration from Milady she would be femme fatale, but don't make that all she is.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33747144 - 1 week ago

In reply to PaperGodzilla The semblance is fine, but you have to be REALLY careful with how you use it in the story. This can get real OP real fast. Make it hard on her aura or impossible to do certain things, like use moving liquids instead of ones that stand still. Otherwise she could just fuck with someone's bloodflow and kill them instantly with nothing they can do about it. 

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33747160 - 1 week ago

I have retconned Sugar Sweet into being a Grimm Reaper fanboy.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33747220 - 1 week ago

In reply to VoshTheStampede Seeing as this probably has to do with the newest episode, I'll have to get back to you on that next week I guess...

• Ace-of-Rogues

#33747222 - 1 week ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

If you want to see a teaser that will give you a good idea here's a link for it.

• PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

#33747240 - 1 week ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues well I was going for the Mercenary Femme fatale so that aleast came across. I will probably tie her back story into some of the back story of some heroes I haven't writen up yet. 

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie yeah messing with some ones blood flow just wouldn't be visally interesting. A simple fixs is that she can't affect liquids in living things because of their aura.   

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33747253 - 1 week ago

In reply to PaperGodzilla Not all living beings have unlocked their aura though. Besides, there are other scenarios to think up where a hydrokenesis type power would be OP. I really think you should restrict her ability to use it somewhat more.

• PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

#33747260 - 1 week ago

I didn't say unlocked, just having aura prevents her from affecting water in the body could also make it so the water has to be vissible so water in pipes would not be useable. As for op its not beyond the level of powers already shown in RWBY take Glynda goodwitch.  I also like to give my villians stronger abilties so their more of a chalange for the heroes 

• Malochroma

Malochroma FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Mollymaukery

#33747261 - 1 week ago

Gonna have to update my color sheet to accommodate the new characters. Been meaning to fuss with that for a while.

Worth it tho.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33747265 - 1 week ago

In reply to PaperGodzilla How you gonna use something you haven't unlocked, my man. Jaune couldn't use aura to protect himself before Pyrrha unlocked it for him either.

• PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

#33747267 - 1 week ago

that same seen it is stated every liveing thing has Aura its a manifeststation of the soul. with training people can use it as a shield but every lineing thing has it. my idea is its not need as an active defences to block the power. so for simpler version of my idea the power dosn't work on living organisms.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33747292 - 1 week ago

In reply to PaperGodzilla I'm saying that having aura is not the same as knowing how to use it, but whatever. Do whatever you like.

• VoshTheStampede

#33747421 - 6 days ago

new page:

VPz5FKp.jpg

• Ace-of-Rogues

#33747424 - 6 days ago

Oh, a cliffhanger, thanks a lot.

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33747426 - 6 days ago

In reply to rt-201812100218574938970 I personally think EITHER an invisibility OR "phasing through solid objects" semblance is powerful enough as it is, and doesn't need fear-inducing side effects. I say pick one power.

• rt-201812100218574938970

rt-201812100218574938970

#33747446 - 6 days ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie really I thought it was more of a downside the an actual power itself 

rt-201812100218574938970

#33747448 - 6 days ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues

What do you mean

• Ace-of-Rogues

#33747455 - 6 days ago

In reply to rt-201812100218574938970

"Cliffhanger" might not have been the best word but I was complaining about how Vosh's latest page ends in the middle of a countdown.

rt-201812100218574938970

#33747527 - 6 days ago

damn it deleted afterm editing probably because I did it from my computer