Some lore tidbits from the After the Fall preview:
- Vacuo is sandy and windy (go figure) with the landscape changing fairly frequently
- Indigenous animals can be just as dangerous as Grimm
- Most Vacuo "towns" are nomadic settlements, capable of picking up and moving at a moment's notice.They're also named after things related to rocks or stone.
- Fox's semblance is telepathy, he's also from a Vacuo tribe called the Kynete
- Food and water are at a premium in Vacuo, and mostly consist of the local fauna (mostly variations of arthropods) and cactus-like vegetation
- Someone named "Theodore" is either the headmaster or a teacher at Shade, and had it out for a chap named Bertilak, who barely graduated to become a huntsman.
"Bertilak" by-the-by is the name of the titular Green Knight in "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight". Based on his portrayal, he and my Gawain would probably not get along.