• GerardoOtero

GerardoOtero

#32291753 - 5 years ago

In reply to Kamikaze839, #1:

(Revolver+Sickle)X2. 'Nuff said.

• crashingtime

crashingtime

#32291754 - 4 years ago

I was thinking of a crossbow that would use dust as amo and can change into a spear or a sword.

• Father10

Father10

#32291755 - 4 years ago

In reply to CrashingTime, #52:

A spear could be cool.

Post edited 8/29/14 10:00AM

• dojo844

dojo844

#32291756 - 4 years ago

My weapon idea are called the Silver Shells (normally you would have two of these)

The Silver Shells is a Japanese style fan based weapon with a lot of cool functions. It uses aura's ability's to their fullest. First it uses aura to make it so it can cut things, also making it able to absorb damage so it is nearly unbreakable. You can use the whole thing to do blunt damage to enemy or it skilled enough can block bullets to a point. It also shoots thin needles made of dust so when it makes contact with an enemy it explodes in whatever element was hit with. When swung you hit a button to unlock then so they don't fall out when swinging regularly. There are thin pipes to hold the dust needle into the fan and you reload it almost like a shot gun, you slip the needle though a slit in the pipe and then it lock in the needles into barrel. The fan itself is made of a thin Mithril material for durability and flexibility. The edges are a lined with a thin Razor Wire material so that it is super sharp and flexible. When the wire dulls after a while you can just swap the wire out. The sides of the fan are made of titanium for durability. When closed mainly you can make to blade on each side come out for utility and a good surprise attack.

That's what I have for now if I think of more I’ll post it.
    Please give me your feedback it would really help
    Thank you and hope you like it.

• NightmareInd

NightmareInd

#32291757 - 4 years ago

I got 3 ideas. Never got to work them out though. If someone would do that for me, it would be great.

1: Truth and Lie
    It are dual slashing type shortblades (never figured out what kind of shortblades). They are a perfect copy of eachother, just mirrored. They are foldable so they become really small. They become so small this way you can hide them in your sleeves. This folding can also be used to turn the shortblades into small scythes or pickaxes. They are also connected with a thin elastic cord to bracelets you wear, so you can use them like a yo-yo. The Shortblades also have dust compounds, wich can be used independently from eachother.

2: The Pain Train
    This is a round shield that consists of a big circular plate in the middle with pipes attached to it, and between these pipes there are plates wich can retreat into the pipes. When they do, there are little scythe-shaped blades on each pipe. The shield itself can spin, so when the plates are withdrawn, and the shield begins to spin, you get a pain wheel. The whole thing has one final form, where it transforms into a minigun, using the pipes I mentioned earlier as the barrels.

3: TKR (Throw, Kill, Return)
    These are two boomerangs. They are wirelesly connected to two bracelets the wielder is wearing. When thrown and the boomerangs get too far away from the bracelets, they spread out spiked blades on the in- and outside wich cut through almost everything. When they return and get in range of the bracelets again, they transform back. When in the hands of the wielder, they can transform into pistols. Also, when their tips are brought together, they bend straight and they can fuse together into a long spear rapier like tips on both sides (almost like Darth Maul's lightsaber).

• LzyOvrachevr

LzyOvrachevr

#32291758 - 4 years ago

I have this blade here that I'm currently working on for an OC that I hope to pitch to the RWBY team in the future. This is the original piece which is 6' tall. I plan on having it convert into a railgun sniper rifle powered by dust crystals.[link=http://draxissthed-dragon.deviantart.com/art/Double-Blade-Sword-481038444]

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder

#32291759 - 4 years ago

I know they would never do it, but if at some point there was a reference to the "grif-shot" I would fangirl so hard

• Father10

Father10

#32291760 - 4 years ago

This weapons as of now was the fastest one I ever drew.
    Father1054d052641c4a9.jpg

A hook blade revolver. wish i had more skill to add detail to it but I am happy how it came out. And would be duel wielding like most hook swords.

• NukularGear

NukularGear FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32291761 - 4 years ago

So I thought up a triple use weapon (Like Sun's gunchucks/staff). It would be a broadsword that splits and condenses into two daggers which also function as 3 round Dust revolvers. Artistic representation coming whenever I get the time set aside to put it onto paper

• Emrikir

Emrikir

#32291762 - 4 years ago

A little weapon Idea I had:
    Crafangau Dringo- a pair of arm-mounted forward-curving blades(like Miltia's, but on both arms) with attached grappling lines that use Dust to adhere to things, allowing for rapid attaching and detaching. If someone could do a sketch of what they think these would look like, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Emrikir

Emrikir

#32291763 - 4 years ago

In reply to Emrikir, #60:

A little weapon Idea I had:
    Crafangau Dringo- a pair of arm-mounted forward-curving blades(like Miltia's, but on both arms) with attached grappling lines that use Dust to adhere to things, allowing for rapid attaching and detaching. If someone could do a sketch of what they think these would look like, I would greatly appreciate it.

Basically, use of it in combat would be half Attack on Titan and half Spiderman.

• elektro7

elektro7

#32291764 - 4 years ago

I've modeled and designed a bunch for a few people, and some of my own designs.
    You can see most of them here:
    drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46lfe1hxPIERV...

Mine are Will, Firestorm, Banshee - Eevul, Copen, and Septim,

• elektro7

elektro7

#32291765 - 4 years ago

Oh, I just noticed I was missing some, just uploaded them.
    Smite, and Distributor are both mine too.

• Father10

Father10

#32291766 - 4 years ago

In reply to Elektro7, #63:

Nice job on them all.

• Rayquaoxys

Rayquaoxys

#32291767 - 4 years ago

I have weapon idea consisting of dual tonfa that shift into guns. As for the type of gun, I can't seem to decide between going with a volcanic pistol inspiration or a mare's leg pistol. Any opinions?

• WolfBlade1

WolfBlade1

#33238584 - 3 years ago

My idea is The Black Talons (or the Ebony Claws)

Black Gauntlets with 4 (black) metal claws on each wrist, (very similar to Wolverine's claws), and each gauntlet has an SMG built into it, you reload the SMG clips from the bottom of the gauntlet.

A side idea to go along with the talons is that there is a slot in each gauntlet for dust, and depending on what dust is inserted in the blades gives them different elemental effects. For example having the claws be on fire or have electricity coursing along the claws.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33238587 - 3 years ago

What about brass knuckles with built-in tonfas that convert into a small bow-and-arrow that fires plasma bolts instead of actual arrows?

• KnighteyNighty

KnighteyNighty

#33239198 - 3 years ago

Chanson Roland

A peculiar weapon, a twin blade consisting of a pair of swords, one shaped like a shortened Rapier with an foldable sail guard and the other a straight cavaliers sword with a cup hilt. The swords can be detached from one another and be dual wielded.

Each blade has a hidden barrel, which is revealed by shoving the blade aside, creating a bayonet with a long blade. This function is still available while in their connected form. The gun shots are powerful enough to push the blade backwards, allowing Merlot to stab, shot and attack with a swift whirl of his blade at his foe again. The two blades can be detached within a blink in an eye and vise versa. This allows him to fight in a extremely chaotic, yet coordinated way, as the opponent must dodge two swords and guns aimed at them.

The alloy used for this sword is said to have fallen from the heavens and it’s ability to chip at the aura of humans made it a trademark of the Dun Valdis, mainly because of their manhunts.

(The name is a literal translation of the Song of Roland, a French epic, and the description of said alloy is referenced to Bloodborne)

• KnighteyNighty

KnighteyNighty

#33239201 - 3 years ago

In reply to Father10

Very nice work indeed.

• WolfBlade1

WolfBlade1

#33241534 - 3 years ago

Here are two more ideas.

The Wolfs Blade: Twin high caliber pistols with blades on the bottom, when the pistols are combined, the blades extend into a longsword. Each pistol has a stylized wolf's head on the barrel, and those wolf heads become the cross guard of the blade.

My other idea was the Viridian Star: Long rifle for sniping, the stock flips open and a shaft extends to form a long handle and the front of the rifle springs out to both sides and blades pop out to form a battleaxe.

• Warren_Rain

Warren_Rain

#33241820 - 3 years ago

Made this a while back. I know the whole Scythe thing is kinda trademarked for Ruby and Qrow now... But still. The double heads was an idea I wanted to try out. Not sure how functional it would be, though. 13123376_791918330944243_77967649623679113131725_791919260944150_73914156466991013122941_791920220944054_17625251712054013086966_791920420944034_813430209839692

• KnighteyNighty

KnighteyNighty

#33242844 - 3 years ago

In reply to Warren_Rain

Reminds me of Death's Dual Scythes of Darksiders. Nice work.

• WolfBlade1

WolfBlade1

#33242949 - 3 years ago

I agree, It is a cool design. Great Job!

• DenalCC1010

DenalCC1010 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33248420 - 3 years ago

Alright, as instructed I'll try posting this here this time around.

_eon_eclypse_____oblivion_oath____rwby_o

Here's the next in my weapons line up - 'Eon Eclypse' and 'Oblivion Oath'!

Watch it transform, and learn more about the weapon here

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33248672 - 3 years ago

Name: Claws of Fenrir

Type: Gauntlet

Capabilities: Two gauntlet-like weapons that have three retractable claws on each one that can extend to act as grappling hooks or bladed whips. The claws can also be covered energy that can fire energy bolts.