Forums > RWBY

RWBY Weapon Ideas

Posts (211)

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33248691 - 3 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

So, basically Wolverine's claws meets Yang's Ember Celicas meets Transformers?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33248992 - 3 years ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

More like Wolverine's claws with Iron Man's repulser blasts meets Daredevils billyclub

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33250029 - 3 years ago

An Assault rifle longsword/saber with grenade launcher mounted under as a gun and a energy blade as sword

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33250034 - 3 years ago

In reply to thechrislee Your swords shape is similar to what I'm planning on for a assault rifle saber katana mix

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33250143 - 3 years ago

In reply to Wolfram812 The rifle its self is like the r101c from titanfall in design while the sword I'm working out

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33250220 - 3 years ago

How about a particle accelerator built into a flexible and detachable platform that can form into a custom Ji Halberd, turns into a hip- or shoulder-fired lightning gun, and can separate to form a Dadao and a Crescent Moon knife?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33250377 - 3 years ago

How about a suit of armor that does the same things as the DC comics character Blue Beetle?

• WolfBlade1

WolfBlade1

#33253614 - 3 years ago

How about Hidden Rose: Revolver that has two cylinders, one for bullets, and the other stores different kinds of dust, similar to Weiss's weapon. The Revolver contains a metal whip that slides out from the top of the gun. On the casing of the revolver is a rose with thorns extending towards the top of the barrel.

• Terra_Lupis

Terra_Lupis FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33259320 - 3 years ago

A RWBY weapon design I've had in mind for ages is Rising Sun. A Glaive (Longsword on top of a staff) combined with a .303 rifle. The rifle can be fired from both the hip and from the shoulder. It would be crimson, silver and black in colouration with celtic knotwork along the staff/rifle and the faces of the blade.

• Cruxfall

Cruxfall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33260077 - 3 years ago

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but after that food fight in Volume 2, I want to see a whip! I attached a quick sketch as an idea (click here to see the whip). I was thinking that you can have the whip itself (the right part), which can be shot (from the left part). I can lodge itself into the target: the wielder can then either use the same shooting mechanics to pull him/herself towards the target or vise versa. It can also be used as a zip line to be between two points. The wielder will be swooping around the battlefield, quickly moving between targets far apart. Very useful for supporting team mates. Helping anyone who needs is and quickly being able to reach them.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33260156 - 3 years ago

In reply to Lorelerton

Doesn't Blake's weapon have a whip-like feature?

• Cruxfall

Cruxfall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33260180 - 3 years ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

It has something similar, but she doesn't use it in that way. Compare the way Blake fights in Volume 2 episode 1 with the sausages. While in the rest of the show she mainly uses her swords as swords and guns. What I imagine a whip user being like, is less weapon damage but much more utility based. Focusing less on damaging the enemy by direct spells, but rather using the whip to ensnare an enemy and swing said enemy around against other targets. The only times I see Blake utilizing the whip like effects are mainly in team fight combat, where somebody else uses it with her (e.g. bumblebee attack). I am thinking of a person who do such based attack solo, constantly.

• KnighteyNighty

KnighteyNighty

#33265613 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone :)

Hopefully you had a nice day, cause I need some help. With designing a certain weapon.

See, most of my OCs and my stories are influenced by the games of FromSoftware, such as Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne.

One of my character has already been designed by the style of Bloodborne. I have another, who has a Dark Souls theme after two characters, Solaire and Ornstein. This OC possesses the ability to use her bio-electricity at will(but I'd evaluate that in the different form).

The weapon of the Oc's choice should be a spear which becomes two talismans, allowing the owner to turn aura into spears, in my OC's case, it would be lightning spears like the miracle of the game

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/577854707096733831/6A9DCE00955EBC96AB673A584AB2C86914E1AA9D/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:768&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:768&background-color=black

The problem I have here is to design it properly. My goal is to create a spear weapon that can be electrified and also fire lightning bolts like a certain deity of greek mythology(who also jumps from bed to bed, but again, I am out of context)

And sadly I am not done yet.

I have another OC, his weapon has it's primary form as a discus, which he throws. But I want to create a dual weapon out of it, not caestus, because then he'd look like a Yang ripoff.

So, what would your thoughts be? I'd appreciate any help I could get and await eagerly your replies.

Have a nice day and a good start into another week :)

Cheers

• mawloc26

mawloc26

#33265632 - 3 years ago

Hi everyone.

What about a butterfly knife that is not only a knife but also a spear?

It could be used as a club, a short sword, a staff, a spear and with the right tricks it could be used also as a kind of big nunchaku. Oh and it's also a gun ;-) (like Phyrra's spear but with two barrels, one for every half of the handle).

I think that would be awesome to be seen in action. What do you think?

• shieldwolf

shieldwolf

#33274421 - 3 years ago

my idea for a rwby weapon is not that great it is two circular shields that each turn into axes, i have a basic drawing of it on paint if anybody wants to so it i might post it

• PlebGump

PlebGump FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33274622 - 3 years ago

14037544_1334588076568920_1490380280_o.j14012306_1334588096568918_2043662641_n.j

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33274760 - 3 years ago

Here's an OC team of mine and their weapon. I don't know if it will open in a new tab.

http://roosterteeth.com/user/ImmaThinkin/image/100...

• PlebGump

PlebGump FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33275584 - 3 years ago

In reply to shieldwolf

post it

• ertz

ertz

#33276160 - 2 years ago

so ive got a weapon idea (and picture that ill post later) and its a bow with blades on the front (mostly used as dubble sword) that can transform into a sniper. Even the explosiv arrows (with fire excellerator) can transform into explosive bullets. picture will be on later.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33276455 - 2 years ago

Alright. Got the image at the ready.

2347612-1471229737854-LNDS_2.jpg

L- twin Leopard Style Fist brass knuckles with built-in tonfas.

N- GAU 19B .50 Cal. machine gun; also has twin 1911s, an R870 MCS shotgun, a folding stock M4A1 carbine, and an assortment of tactical and lethal grenades.

D- Zweihander greatsword / MG-42

S- transforming plasma weapon. Guan Dao - Ji halberd hybrid with one scythe edge and two 105-degree prongs for draw cuts and weapon trapping. Blades + handle quickly reassemble into a Crescent Moon knife and a Dadao sword.

• Cruxfall

#33276535 - 2 years ago

In reply to ertz

That is a lot like Cinder's weapon. Cinder has a bow, that turns into two scimitars for double wielding. It also has explosive arrows. Other than adding the sniper aspect, the weapon is already in the show

• ertz

ertz

#33276538 - 2 years ago

i knew that cinder had the bow, but didnt know the arrows could explode, youll see the picture tommorow or sometime soon.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33276546 - 2 years ago

So my design is Noct Vale which means Night's goodbye.

The Kukri with a talwar Hilt is the base.

The disc you see on the bottom of the pommel would be gone but the Knuckle Guard and Cross-guard would stay.

The second form is a desert Eagle.

To help with describing it here are the parts of the kukri.

Going from the Knife to gun mode. So the Slide and barrel of the Eagle make the Upper Spine. The lower spine and all of the edge are folding metal that goes to the Kanzo which the Kanzo is replaced with the Talwar Cross-guard in this case. When it switches to Gun mode the lower spine and the edge folds inwards into the Upper spine leaving it as a desert eagle slide and barrel pointing up. The slide then comes forward so now it points like a gun normally does and then slides back so the barrel and slide are in the normal position for a Desert eagle.

The Talwar disc that I mentioned is gone in its place is the Clip of the eagle. Talwar disc dig into the wrist and locks into position which I dont like hence why I got rid of it.

The trigger pushes forward once Gun mode is engaged and slides back into the hilt when Knife mode is engaged.

Has an eight round clip can not fire while in knife mode. Debating giving it a retractable cord like Train from Black Cat's hades has but still in the air on that.

Designed to chop and slice through Grimms when close then blow large holes into them at mid range. Its major flaw is Long distance as the rounds chambered make accuracy iffy. Can use different element rounds easily enough.

• jlatts

jlatts Grand Admiral McAwesome

#33277637 - 2 years ago

I would probably go for a sniper rifle that can collapse into a long sword (based similarly on the idea of Pyrrha's sword/rifle). Sorry for the lack of drawings/graphics, not really good at that sort of thing...

• Cruxfall

#33279233 - 2 years ago

In reply to jlatts

Now I'm imagining the child of Ruby's scythe and Jaune's sword ;-;