Forums > RWBY

Grimm Eclipse: LFG, Highscore, HAX, etc

Posts (202)

• therealBasketcase

therealBasketcase FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33558404 - 1 year ago

In reply to Purple_Grenade the game has combos...... allternate heavy and primary attacks

• purple_grenade

purple_grenade FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33558720 - 1 year ago

that's quite a small amount of combos. I was thinking of more content with it.

• Mr.StickyToad

Mr.StickyToad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Noah Abramson

#33611289 - 1 year ago

If anyone wants to play my GT is MrStickyToad on XBOX 1, just send me a message, I have all but like 7 achievements and I'm rank 4 working on 5. I do have a mic so I can talk in a party.

• archer82

archer82 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646921 - 1 year ago

If anyone's still playing this, I picked it up in a Steam sale about a month ago, finished it on solo play today with Blake, and would appreciate trying the multiplayer side of it now.  (If nothing else that final boss will be a lot easier on multiplayer!)

I'm pretty sure I managed a few achievements, but in pieces as opposed to in one run.  For instance, I know I found more than 10 artefacts while playing, but I think the achievement is to get 10+ in one gaming session, so I can find them again during a multiplayer run if necessary.

And I have a microphone too, so I can use the Steam voice chat during playing if required.  My Steam ID is "vanicent_uk".

• nicus9

nicus9 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33647703 - 1 year ago

@Archer82

I haven't played since Pre-JNPR dlc but I'm fairly certain you can still just join random multiplayer games. If you can't find anything I can download and reinstall it. steam name is also nicus9

• archer82

archer82 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33647967 - 1 year ago

In reply to nicus9

Thanks for the information.  I'll try and join a multiplayer game next time I'm in the game.

• Go-Stros

Go-Stros FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33683129 - 1 year ago

Looking for Xbox One players who wouldn’t mind achievement hunting this game!

• GambolMuse

GambolMuse FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33686997 - 11 months ago

Seeing if anyone still plays this on PS4 :O Username is Vena_Sera_IV! 

• JzaSmaCk

JzaSmaCk

#33687233 - 11 months ago

I just got the game last night, and actually into the series only a few days ago, I first found out about it back in July, and its been on my "to watch" list for a while, I'm ashamed to say it took so long, but I instantly fell in love with the series in it entirety, from episode 1 I w as nted to buy the game cause I looked so cool to be able to play this amazing show, I really hope they add new content, not to be ungrateful for what's already there, but, it could be really cool of they keep adding or make a sexual game, I'm on xbox live and my GT is the same as my username here if anyone wants to play 

• JzaSmaCk

JzaSmaCk

#33687238 - 11 months ago

In reply to RockiesfanI will

• Mr.StickyToad

Mr.StickyToad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Noah Abramson

#33687621 - 11 months ago

In reply to Rockiesfan Same, i would love to help

• aceofdevil

aceofdevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33690774 - 11 months ago

If anyone plays on Xbox, feel free to add me. DevilsAce69

• arklaynorth

arklaynorth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Fans Ruin Fandoms

#33695872 - 10 months ago

In reply to archer82

There is still a pretty decent sized community on Steam that plays the game.

• Zalph

Zalph FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RWBY Mega-Fan

#33700267 - 10 months ago

I hope they'll add more content. I'd really like some Mistral areas and more modes.

• Mr.StickyToad

#33702450 - 10 months ago

In reply to Zalph same, they aren't huge game makers, but they could add some stuff

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33706029 - 10 months ago

is anyone still playing? I'd like to do a 4 person run next weekend if possible

• nicus9

nicus9 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33706237 - 10 months ago

@StryfeRyder

Might want to specify a platform. Not going to be much help if someone says yes but they play it on something different

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33706285 - 10 months ago

In reply to nicus9

Thanks, I guess Ive been out of the rotation for a bit. I only have it on PC.

• warlordyuneebi

warlordyuneebi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33710141 - 9 months ago

I’m an Xbox Live player tag is warlordhelios13 just wanna play if you wanna do specific achievements let me know in advance so I don’t mess anything up 

• rclarkson87

rclarkson87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33712524 - 9 months ago

So I just got the game on my Xbox one. Holy cats this is challenging!

• wrwindeler

wrwindeler

#33712548 - 9 months ago

I’d be looking for groups to. Just depends on my WiFi. 

• SMG_Evil

SMG_Evil

#33732820 - 4 months ago

I'm looking for help with the multiplayer achievements. I haven't done any of them and I have absolutely nobody to play this with as the uncultured swine on my friends list can't appreciate the awesomeness that is RWBY.

Any help will be repaid with help of my own. If you'd like help with this game or another, if I have it, I'll gladly help you out. I also just generally enjoy helping others get their achievements. I have the Team JNPR DLC and I have a good mic.

My GT is: SMG Evil. Shoot me a message on XBL if you're interested.

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33733262 - 4 months ago

New skins, horde modes and story modes are being made apparently.

• SwankySwanySwanSwan

SwankySwanySwanSwan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Protect me cone!

#33737818 - 3 months ago

In reply to SMG_Evil you have a PS4 or Xbox One? I have the Ps4 and would help you with that no problems

• SMG_Evil

SMG_Evil

#33739268 - 2 months ago

In reply to SwankySwanySwanSwan Xbox