Forums > RWBY

Qrows team name

Posts (6)

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32940701 - 3 years ago

Following the naming convention of team names being after things/animals Team RWBY is named after a rock/gemstone a 'ruby'

If Qrows lead his team a fitting name would be: QRTS or 'Quartz' fitting with the rock theme alongside team RWBY.

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32941305 - 3 years ago

In reply to ladygrimblossom

Someone also pointed out that STRQ could be 'Strike'

But i like turqouoise too.

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32941312 - 3 years ago

In reply to ladygrimblossom

A lot of references to time are apparent in beacon with the clockwork tower and Ozpin heavily referencing it.

And quartz is the crystal used in watches and associated a lot with telling time it would fit perfectly alongside being a gem just like ruby.

• coolio121

coolio121 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32942271 - 3 years ago

The new episoed said its STRQ (stark) and now i really want to see Tai yang and find out what happened to Summer and Raven

• coolio121

coolio121 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32942272 - 3 years ago

The new episoed said its STRQ (stark) and now i really want to see Tai yang and find out what happened to Summer and Raven

• OFJehuty

OFJehuty FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32942336 - 3 years ago

In reply to coolio121

Following the trend of team naming, that should me Summer was the team's leader. Like mother like daughter for Ruby it seems.