Forums > RWBY

Could Summer be Cinder

Posts (27)

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32940943 - 3 years ago

I know what ur thinking but read first

Alright 1. Notice the way cinder "Fall" and summer rose have the same hair

2. See how the name summer and falls come into play what is falls also known as Autumn summer comes before Autumn

And she never was said to be dead they said she never came back

And I know what ur thinking what about the eyes well

If u saw world of remnant and pardon of a mispelled that but the dust episode it says they can infuse dust into their bodies like Neo did to change her eyes which I am using as a theory I am not that much of an expert and think of that theory and listen to cinder's song sacrifice

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32940949 - 3 years ago

Plz don't be rude in comments I am new here also this theory came from theflamingshark

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32940967 - 3 years ago

Cinder is young enough to pass as a student, Rwbys mother would be 30 or 40+

and the dust infusing is into clothing not the person. Neos abilities are part of her semblance.

• Spack3rz

Spack3rz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32940968 - 3 years ago

In reply to JayXanimator

I'm not sure if I'm right in thinking this, but as far as I'm aware the producers said that Ruby and Cinder weren't related. I might be wrong though and if I am, then this is definitely a plausible theory.

• Nathan5027

Nathan5027

#32941075 - 3 years ago

In reply to Goodkinggilly

it's also stated in the WOR:Dust that it can be infused into themselves; i can't remember the exact line, but it say something along the lines of 'some use more archaic methods, such as infusing it into their clothes, or directly into thmselves'

i CBA to watch it again to get the quote right.

but yea, Neo's abilities are her semblance

it might be possible that Dust could slow or stop the aging process, we don't know enough about it to say for certain, added to the fact thet you can't judge a persons age by their appearance, i am 28, but regularly get asked at work (i'm a waiter) over the summer, 'Is this your summer job?' or 'so what are you doing in college?' (i'm british, for us, college is age 17-18, before Uni)

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32941306 - 3 years ago

In reply to Nathan5027

I'm also british i feel you, but i'm 18 and i've never been asked for ID in my life so i suppose it can be up to variance. But a lot of people who knew summer would be watching that tournament and i doubt they wouldnt recongise her with a different eye colour and hair style.

And they would most likely recognise her fighting style/semblance and weapons too if it were indeed Summer.

• Spack3rz

Spack3rz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32941338 - 3 years ago

In reply to ladygrimblossom

That said, best gurl Raven should be in her mid thirties, but she still looks almost identical to her 17 year old daughter. Though that may be something to do with why she went missing.

• ElliotFlorence

ElliotFlorence

#32941423 - 3 years ago

hi. when the series began I thought cinder could be summer but if you read the wiki page and in the notes or quiz facts, it states that cinder is not related to ruby or yang. But that does not mean she Could not be related to summer. I think. It's fun to speculate on Cinder. ( that's my opinion). But I can see how you would think that. It is good pointers to what you said.

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32941718 - 3 years ago

In reply to JayXanimator

Summer it totally dead and her ashes thrown off a cliff into the wind. Its literally carved in stone. But I love the wild theorys so keep them coming.

About the RWBY age thing---I think it is really hard to portray "middle aged" in 3DCG. Also hands. Thats why all of the girls have " man hands"

And lonelywitch is correct once again. RT stated that Cinder in NOT related to any of the girls. -ff

• pot8oSwag

pot8oSwag

#32942001 - 3 years ago

In reply to Spack3rz

yeah i saw a post where the producers were answering questions and someone asked if ruby and cinder were related and their answer was no

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942013 - 3 years ago

It can it says u can use as clothing or infuse not infuse for clothing

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942014 - 3 years ago

In reply to Spack3rz

I know that but I am not sure wether to believe or not he obviously wouldn't want to spoil it and in the song sacrifice cinder starts off sounding like she is talking to a child but then starts talking about some dark stuff and right before they sing the chorus the second time she starts saying what if I think that was Cinder fighting with the Summer side of her

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942015 - 3 years ago

Well we still don't know much about dust maybe it can stop aging process maybe can change ur eye colour we don't really know that is why it's a theory

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942016 - 3 years ago

In reply to l0ne3lyw1tch

I don't believe all the wiki pages on cartoon and anime characters because some might be false info E.G they said Sonic is 20 he is actually 1

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942017 - 3 years ago

In reply to fireflyrocked

I am not gonna repeat just read previous comments and I said plz don't be rude

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942019 - 3 years ago

In reply to pot8oSwag

In reply to Spack3rz
    yeah i saw a post where the producers were answering questions and someone asked if ruby and cinder were related and their answer was no I am gonna say that may be not to spoil I mean just look at the music more than the comments in RWBY u look at all the music it tells the story almost as much as the actual story

• Spack3rz

#32942020 - 3 years ago

In reply to JayXanimator

Fair enough. I can understand them lying for the sake of plot twists. I personally feel that we need to know just a bit more about Cinder before I can make an assumptions. Still, I do like the sound of the theory and I look forward to seeing if it becomes true or not :)

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32942102 - 3 years ago

IIn reply to Spack3rz

I can say the same too about my theory

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32942122 - 3 years ago

In reply to JayXanimator

Watch world of remnant: dust it clearly states "dust can be woven into clothing"

I didn't cite my comment without information

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32942145 - 3 years ago

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32945523 - 3 years ago

Well the photo was darkened so the eye colour may be out of the picture since she is on the edge

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32945525 - 3 years ago

I have seen it and after it talks about cloths it says it can be fused in their bodies ur the one who needs to look for info also be nice in comments its just a show and just a theory

• jayxanimator

jayxanimator

#32945527 - 3 years ago

Also maybe u should just go somewhere else if ur just gonna be complaining about 1 bit of info i didnt mention even if we already established it i know it talks about clothing maybe u should watch the rest of the video "mr. too know"

• ElliotFlorence

ElliotFlorence

#32945543 - 3 years ago

In reply to JayXanimator

I don't believe all the wiki pages on cartoon and anime characters because some might be false info E.G they said Sonic is 20 he is actually 1

Sonic has actually been around for a while. In the game he may be one. (I don't know about sonic except the psychological term Sonic hedgehog).

But Looking it up It's actually been around for 24 years. (If i am wrong please let me know.) Stated in 1991 it says on Wiki.

Wiki is terrible when it comes to having to write research essays. But it is great for entertainment research. Like cartoons.

Side note: Literally in the book titled "Discovering Behavioral Neuroscience" by Laura R. Freberg. ,there is a part in the brain called Sonic Hedgehog. It allows motor movement as the brain is developing during pregnancy.

• goodkinggilly

goodkinggilly

#32945945 - 3 years ago

In reply to JayXanimator

I conceded the point it can be infused into their bodies, but it can be woven into clothing i literally rewatched it as i typed my last point. you missed the part where i did say i acknowledged it can be done.

Getting angry with me and downvoting me when i haven't insulted you or been harsh is a bit childish seeing as im just expressing my side of an argument.