Forums > RWBY

RWBY character ideas

Posts (3530)

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33701360 - 5 months ago

In reply to mrmasan There's more creatures than just birds with wings. Bats and insects have wings, and they're very different from bird wings.

And...the thing is...your character is just quite bland. It's very cliche in every way. The dead parents, anything to do with "darkness", it's just a little edgy where it doesn't feel necessary. Don't get me wrong, some characters 'need' to have something tragic happen to them to explain their motives in the story. But your character would be just fine without dead parents, and he could still have the same motivations.

• mrmasan

mrmasan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33701421 - 5 months ago

You are right on the wings I didn’t think of bugs or bats and I’m sorry you think that about him I wish I could describe him better so he didn’t seem so bland but I love my design for him and who knows as time goes on I could think of things to change with him or someone completely different guess we’ll see have a good day

• mrmasan

mrmasan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33705360 - 5 months ago

thanks c4blec and I’m just trying to finish a rethink on a few things about him I think I’ll just repost him sometime with few touchups in his background and his semblance and stuff but thank you for the offer but anything you would like to help with angel of darkness 2.0 that would be awesome 

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33723471 - 1 month ago

In reply to xsstreak DAMN She hot!!!

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33723528 - 1 month ago

In reply to animexrwby She also stolen. No use. Bad.