Forums > RWBY

Jaunes Sisters Ideas

Posts (34)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32957418 - 2 years ago

We all know that Jaune has 7 sisters. I'm sure many of us would like to know more about them. But, until RT introduces them (IF they ever do) we are free to make are own theories on what characters they are based from. Here are two of mine.

1. 7 Rainbow Colors- Jaunes sisters could be based from the 7 colors of the rainbow and Jaune could be an extra color in the family.

2. The 7 Ravens. "The 7 Ravens" is a fairy tale that was written by the Brothers Grimm. So this idea should fit perfectly. It tells the story of a girl who sets out on a quest to save her missing brothers. The girl was born into a peasant family where the father had 7 sons but no daughter. The mother finally gave birth to a girl, but was born sickly. To prove their love for their sister, the brothers set out to get water from a healing spring, knowing that there was a great curse on the spring.

After the brothers retrieved the water, they were in such a hurry to heal their sister that the brothers split the water and were changed into ravens, never to be seen again. When the sister grew well and came of age, she set out to find her brothers. She first goes to the sun, but is too hot. Then asks the moon, but desires human flesh. Finally she asks the morning star for help.

The star gives her the location of her brothers. They are living in the Glass Mountain. The star give the girl a bat's foot to open the door to the mountain. The girl reaches the mountain and opens the door. Inside, she finds her brothers in their raven forms and a dwarf that has been watching over them. The asks the dwarf how she can break the curse on her brothers. The dwarf says that her love she has shown for her brothers as broken the curse and they will return to their human forms in three days.

The dwarf asks the girl to leave something of value that will prove to the brothers that she is alive and is the one who broke the curse. So, she leaves the ring her mother gave her. Three days later, the brothers return to their human forms and find the ring let behind by their sister. The brothers hurry home to find their sister alive and well. Thus, the siblings are reunited and the family lives together happily.

Good, huh? Now, since Jaune is a boy and his siblings are all girls, this story would have to be reversed with the sisters as ravens. This is just my personal opinion on what his sisters could be like. Tell what you think and feel free to post your own theories.

• AliceGrimm

AliceGrimm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32957529 - 2 years ago

I do have a question about this though, I really enjoy the idea of the 7 ravens, but how would that story work in relations to his life? Would the sisters go looking for him, and something bad happened to them, and when he hears the news he goes looking for them? How would he have heard if he left home, and it seems he has no contact with his family. Now think, Jaune has not activated his aura, and the one sister we out on her own, we all know at least Pyrrha would follow him to keep him safe. But where would the sisters be and what would have happened to them? Could it be Cinder? White Fang? And we know that if he heard this news he would beat himself up for putting them through this. This idea leaves to many possibilities, and outcomes, while still remaining more than enough creativity for everyone. I do applaud you though, I never would have thought of this and I obssively read Grimm's fairy tales (hint hint my name.)

• Darkness___0

Darkness___0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32957564 - 2 years ago

I personally theorize that Jaune's sisters could be based on Disney's seven dwarfs, simply because I can't think of any other group of seven. So far the names for them I have are:

Pepper Arc- Named after the black spice that is known to cause sneezing, and thus - Sneezy

Aurora Arc- Named after both an aurora borealis and Sleeping beauty- Sleepy

Blush Arc- Blushing being an involuntary act when one is embarrassed, or shy or -Bashful

Joy Arc- Based on the the dressed in white end boss of MGS 3 for - Happy

That's all I can think of for now. But while I have your attention, lieutenant Dente Bianco (Italian for Tooth White according to Google) for White Fang Lieutenant, and Dusty for the dust shop keeper.

Also I'm predicting Neo as Marry Poppins and, the yet unseen, Professor Peaches as Ms. Frizzle.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32957595 - 2 years ago

In reply to AliceGrimm

I was just telling the story of the 7 Ravens. I never thought of how it would work into the story. I just thought it would be a good tale to base them from. Every big or secondary character is based from a fairy tale or legendary hero, yet they haven't gone through any event that their legendary counterparts did. So, I wouldn't worry about how they are brought in. (If they ever are). Maybe they have been looking for Jaune for a long time, but he never left any clues, but when he was shown on tv in the tournament, they knew exactly where to find him.

This was just a way for fans to post their own ideas about what they think Jaunes sisters are like. I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

• HumanoidTypeGrimm

HumanoidTypeGrimm

#32958000 - 2 years ago

Or his Sisters are:

Pride: A Noble-Swordsman-like big Sister, being a LOT like Winter is for Weiss.

Greed: The youngest of Jaunes Sisters who reminds a bit on RUBY with her lively Personality, but is actually a incredible Masterthief-like Person who will never give up on "taking" something when she decided to want it.

Lust: This slightly Nympho-seeming Sister is a Seductress of a dangerous Skill-Level. Also without being in need of a Semblance for it, she is a Master of Disguise and can change her Appearance to a huge Degree. She is nearly unrivaled in gathering Information from People. Most Men who can not resist her Charms are Wax in her Hands.

Rage/Wrath: This Sister is the most dangerous and powerful of all Sisters in Terms of raw Battlepower. Her Semblance is what many People label as "cursed" - and transforms her into ferocious, enraged Berserker, which slowly gains more and more raw Strength, as the Battle rages on. It is not a "good" Semblance, since it consumes much Vitality and can shorten her Lifespan if she would use it to often - or to long.

When activated: her Stamina, Strength - and Toughness, slowly increases more and more - and she also more and more loses her Ability to think clearly, running Danger to attack even Allies.

This is why she is labelled as Berserker - and also being nothing else than a fierce Warrior. She can most often fight for between Ten and Twenty Minutes in this State, before "passing out" from pure Rage. She doesnt turn big and green like a certain Marvel Hero, but otherwise she is a lot like him.

Gluttony: A Girl which People would never expect to actually be an outrageous Glutton. She is the second youngest Sister right after Greed and a really pretty Girl of girlish Features. She reminds a lot of Yang. Beautiful, long Hair - and a very curvy, girlish Figure. Her Personality prevents her from being that tough an actual Fighter, but her Semblance allows her to burn literally anything she eats down to an incredible Boost of a nutritional Powerup! Right besides Wrath, she has the biggest Stamina of all of her Sisters - can move incredible fast for the longest Time in a Fight without running out of Breath - and can even continue fighting for several Days, if enough Food to snatch is nearby. ( *gg* )

From all Sisters, she is the one who's Body needs the smallest Times to Rest, due to her Semblance. Every single Organ, including her Brain, gets boosted massively from her Semblance's Ability - and if she would have a Workaholic-like Personality, she would most likely be the Number One World Champion for any Job that demands long Times of focussed Concentration.

Envy: "This" Sister is, what is not surprising at all when considering her Name, THE Number One Sister in Terms of Ability and Passion, to learn, gain, or otherwise "obtain" Things - as soon as she decides to want to have things. Only Greed rivals and even succeeds her in this, sometimes. She is actually a very humble Person: but as soon as she " envies " a Person about something, she will literally do ANYTHING she can in Order to get something that can replace this Thing for her, or she will try to "get the actual thing" she is envious about!

She learned Seduction-Techniques and Disguising-Techniques from her Sister Lust,

she learned as much Fighting-Techniques from Pride and Wrath as she could,

and she also learned a lot "trying to think smart" from her Sister Greed,

when "something to get or to have" demands having similar Talents, like her Sisters.

Sometimes her Sisters even need to prevent her from overworking herself to much and not to engage into "to much use of Doping" - when she wants to rival Gluttonys inconceivable Amount of Stamina.

There is almost nothing in her Life that gives her Motivation to learn or master anything,

which could already be considered sad ... ... ... ... ... if it were not for a MASSIVE Ability to become envious about something. As soon as her Mind is set, there is almost "nothing" in the World of Remnand she doesnt give a incredible Shot of trying to gain and master.

Sloth: "This" last Sister has an amazing Talent of not being completely disliked and hated, even tough many People hate it when others are lazy - and "Sloth" drives her Feature of Laziness to an incredible Limit. This young Woman has almost " You can NEVER make me work! " written onto her Forehead.

Surprisingly, there is something about her most People would "never" expect from lazy People.

--- > She is actually an INCREDIBLE Genius! An incredible Genius,

when it comes to "finding a Solution" that enables her to "escape" from any kind of Work!

In most Situations in Life, she always finds a Way to change the Circumstances or Conditions of a Place enough, so that enables it her to mostly "or complete" escape from having to do the Work of that Place, herself. She can fix "or alter" almost any Machine or Mechanism so that it doesnt need a single Person anylonger to function - when in Fact, it needed a Person before, that helps the Mechanism out somehow.

Or often, she manages as well to "make someone help" her - oder "completely" take over her Work for her as well. Likely, her friendly, charming Behavior and often a little bit helpless Attitude can bring other People to help her out a little bit - and sooner or later, she "always" (xD) manages to make other People help her enough so that she can skip her Work almost entirely, or completely.

Her Occupation, you ask ... ... ? "Daughter", is what she most likely would say.

Yes THESE ARE ALL FUN-Characters - and i have only written this here, for Comedy. xDD

A happy Christmas to all of You People - and i hope You dont mind "Fun"-Characters/Ideas

that are only written to make our Time here a bit more amusing and with a lack of "grim(m) Seriousness. >; )

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32958065 - 2 years ago

In reply to HumanoidTypeGrimm

Your idea is the 7 Deadly Sins? Well, I can't say I approve of that idea, but I can say it is a good one. You put a lot of thought into this idea and I applaud you for it. This would make a good story, but I really doubt this will happen. A Merry Christmas to you too and have a safe and happy new year!!

• HumanoidTypeGrimm

HumanoidTypeGrimm

#32958450 - 2 years ago

Only meant as a Joke ^.^

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32958486 - 2 years ago

In reply to HumanoidTypeGrimm

Still, very creative. Good job

• HumanoidTypeGrimm

HumanoidTypeGrimm

#32958841 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

A happy new Year to You as well ; )

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32959480 - 2 years ago

I find that the possibility of Jaune's sisters to be named after the colours of the rainbow to be high. (Rouge, Orange, Verte, Azure, Violet) Orange is a hard one to find an alternative for and then this doesn't include the last two. Maybe Leblanc and Noir? Meh, I'm sure they'll think of something

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32959499 - 2 years ago

In reply to equinox-class_Grimm

Hear what?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32959614 - 2 years ago

Makes you want to know more about them huh?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32960062 - 2 years ago

Or maybe there are counterparts to the Maidens in which men have great power. "Knights". While the Maidens represent the four seasons, the "Knights" could represent the four elements. The Knights would be the counterparts to the Maidens, but unlike the Maidens, their power can't be stolen and their power is passed on through the previous Knight choosing their successor.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32960178 - 2 years ago

At first, the Knights and Maidens worked apart. However, there was a catastrophe so great that the Knights and Maidens had to unite their powers to defeat it, Afterwards, the Maidens and Knights worked together to protect the world. The Knights acted as the Maidens protectors while the Maidens acted as the Knights advisers.

The Knights were actually more powerful than the Maidens, because while the seasons only last a short time every year, the elements were eternal and always around. No matter what season it was, the elements remained.

I actually have a story that explains the Knights origins. One I made of course. If you would like to hear it, just say so.

• AmphydoraWar

AmphydoraWar FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32960256 - 2 years ago

If the Knights worked as the Maidens protectors, wouldn't it make more sense that the power of a knight would move to a person in the new Maiden's life? Like if each Maiden has a counterpart Knight protector then when the power of a maiden is passed on after they die, the power of that Maiden's Knight follows and transfers into a new protector for that girl, or the power awakens in a new Knight for that girl? just a thought

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32960445 - 2 years ago

Thousands of years ago there were 4 dragons. These dragons were the watchers and guardians of the balance of nature. For thousands of years, the dragons destroyed anyone and anything that threatened to throw nature out of balance and shatter the peace. While these dragons were powerful and vital, they were not immortal and soon faced death.

Before their passing, the dragons summoned four warriors to meet with them. These 4 warriors were very young, but each had the virtue and heart of a hero that was needed to wield their power. Each dragon would bestow all their power to one of each warrior that held a different virtue.

Tannin, The Water Dragon, chose the warrior whose wisdom and kindness brought knowledge and happiness to anyone he encountered.

Criteus, The Earth Dragon chose the warrior whose loyalty and willpower could not be broken

Veritas, The Wind Dragon chose the warrior who was always honest to those he cared for and had a strong belief in freedom

Ddraig, The Fire Dragon chose the warrior whose courage and sense of justice was known by all.

These dragons not only gave their elemental power to these heroes, but they transferred their souls into the bodies of their chosen one to advise and look after them. When the power is activated, it forms a suit of dragon-like armor around the heroes bodies, granting them superhuman physicality and mastery over their element. For years, the Knights traveled across the world protecting the innocent, guarding the balance and smiting evil.

When the life of a Knight comes to an end, the soul of the dragon seeks out a new host with the same virtue as the original Knight. The new Knight would be given all the knowledge of all the previous hosts.

The Knights can use their powers in other ways. The Water Knight can heal others and control ice, the Earth Knight can control lava and volcanoes, the Wind Knight can summon storms and the Fire Knight can project lightning.

Although it happened only once, three Knights can transfer all their power to the fourth Knight letting him control all four elements. To do this the Knights must chant "I will you my power". However, the fourth Knight can only maintain the power for a certain amount of time. If the Knight does not return the powers of the other three before he reaches his limit, the Knight will die.

This legend is so ancient that only a handful of people on Remnant know about it.

In reply to ValkyrieLongthorn

The Knights only appear to protect the Maidens when they are in need of protection. The Knights can sense when a new Knight and Maiden dies and when new ones are chosen.

Usually, a Knight is chosen by the previous Knight and the spirit within. But there are rare occasions where the Knight must chose a male the Maiden is close to and trusts. Her brother, cousin, friend, lover, husband etc... If a new Knight is chosen the usual way and it happens to be someone close to the Maiden is a coincidence.

It is known that a Maiden and a Knight will sometimes fall in love. There was a time where the Winter Maiden and the Fire Knight fell in love and got married.

If i missed anything, let me know

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32960621 - 2 years ago

pretty much

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32960687 - 2 years ago

If you watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, you would see that Firebenders can project lightning.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32960688 - 2 years ago

Let's hope something like this does happen and Jaune is a part of it

• AmphydoraWar

AmphydoraWar FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32960751 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Oh okay, thanks I get it now
    I really like your Knight idea, it seems really cool and flows really well with how remnant seems to work
    Just a question, what would be the case with our injured Maiden then? Like did her Knight never find her in time or something?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32961054 - 2 years ago

In reply to ValkyrieLongthorn

Remember, the Knights are more powerful than the Maidens and their power can't be stolen. Which ever Knight is the closest becomes the Maidens protector. The Knights are not bound to the Maidens. If a Maiden is evil, the Knights defeat the evil Maiden and see to it that the power goes to someone good. The Knights can sense when one of their own or the Maidens are in danger, but by the time the Knights were aware of the Fall Maidens attack, it was too late.

When a Maiden is attacked by a person of evil, the Knights make sure that the attacker regrets their actions. If I had make Jaune a Knight, I would make him the Fire Knight.

We should find a way to get Rooster Teeth aware of this idea. Any other questions?

Force Lightning is a manifesation of anger and rage. It's not real lightning. The lightning Firebenders use is natural lightning. That is what the Fire Knight uses. We should find a way to get RT aware of this idea. Any other questions?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32961069 - 2 years ago

Technically, all four elements associate with anger. Hurricanes, Tidal Waves, Earth Quakes. Nature expresses her anger through every element. Fire is just the most thought of. There have been times where a Knight of one element and a Maiden of the opposite season fall in love. Fire Knights fall in love with Winter Maidens. Summer Maidens fall in love with a Wind Knight etc...

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32961154 - 2 years ago

Yes, but fire and red also associate with courage. That's why the Fire Knight must have limitless courage.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32961283 - 2 years ago

Here's hoping

• addy1234

addy1234

#32962763 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

If this is indeed relevant, maybe they did something for Jaune at the cost of their lives or something? It would explain his "damsel in destress" syndrome where his sisters lost/died in order to save him or whatever.

I read on reddit a post saying that Jaune's aura is white and 7 colors of the rainbow form the color "white". Not saying it means anything plot wise but kind of cool if true :D