Forums > RWBY

Jaunes Sisters Ideas

Posts (34)

• HumanoidTypeGrimm

HumanoidTypeGrimm

#32962791 - 2 years ago

In reply to equinox-class_Grimm

I hope he does. Jaune "breaking the Rules and become a Maiden" would be just hilarious.

Also he "did" alreay wore a Dress. Boom Chicka wow wow anyone? xDDD

• addy1234

addy1234

#32962804 - 2 years ago

true, but in the next shot you see ruby leading it.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32963019 - 2 years ago

In reply to HumanoidTypeGrimm

I thought of another idea for the Knights. What if the power of the Fire Knight was the only one that was inherited? Fire gives birth to a new flame. That flame gives birth to another and so on.

Then Jaune could be born with the soul of the fire dragon. What do you think?

In reply to addy1234

It could mean that his sisters have transferd their power to him. Or it could just be a coincidence.

• addy1234

addy1234

#32963111 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

i think it's a coincidence. there is no way his sisters have powers/semblances/aura/training and gave said powers to jaune (somehow) but he doesn't even know what aura/semblances are........... unless jaune is lying which is a whole different story.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32964070 - 2 years ago

He's part of the brotherhood tasked with guarding the Maidens. Their supposed to know.

• Dinobot01

#32964276 - 2 years ago

The Knights were just and idea I created. If it turns out that they actually exist in Remnant, I will lose my freaking mind. Monty and I, or the RT crew and I and the same idea

• HumanoidTypeGrimm

HumanoidTypeGrimm

#32964592 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

This is not Fairy Tail, so No.

• Dinobot01

#32964802 - 2 years ago

In reply to HumanoidTypeGrimm

I don't watch Fairy Tale, so I don't know what you mean, but it is possible the people like my Knights could exist

• HumanoidTypeGrimm

HumanoidTypeGrimm

#33095580 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Sounds cool. Well at least after a few Episodes of Fairy Tail,

you would understand what i meant with No, related to the Words/Title "Firedragon".