Forums > RWBY

A Funny Scene Between Jaune and Weiss

Posts (45)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32963091 - 2 years ago

Okay. A lot of people have a theory that Jaune comes from a noble or possibly royal family. We all know that if your born into a noble or royal family than your parents are more than likely to set up an arraigned marriage for you.

I personally think the whole idea of arraigned marriages are stupid and wrong. No one has the right to tell you who you can and can't marry. Royal or not. Still, they do make good plots in stories.

Now, if Jaune was from a noble family and since he is the only male child, his parents would try to find a girl they think would make a good wife for him. They would need to find a girl who comes from a rich family, who is single, who is a strong fighter and is breathtakingly beautiful. Now, who do we know that fits all of these criteria?

I can think of only two girls. But, since Winter is too old, that leaves Weiss.

I know the odds of this are slim to none, but listen to this. Everyone discovers that Jaune comes from a very rich and noble family. After getting used to the idea and getting over the fact that Jaune didn't tell them, everyone still considers him a normal guy. After a few weeks, Jaunes parents or oldest sister (whoever's in charge), comes to Jaune and tells him about his arraigned marriage. Jaune is amazed by the fact that his family did this without his knowledge and he's even more amazed when he learns that his chosen wife is Weiss.

The same exact thing happens with Weiss. Her father or Winter tells her that her chosen husband is Jaune. She totally freaks out. Both Jaune and Weiss beg their families to break it off, but they say it's too late. Later, Weiss and Jaune have a private discussion about this whole thing. They both agree that while, they consider each other good friends, they don't want to get married. Both of them agree to keep this a secret and decide to work together to get the marriage annulled.

After a series and unfortunate and hilarious tries with the help of Ruby,Blake, Yang, Nora and Ren, the marriage in broken off, Weiss and Jaune agree to stay friends and Pyrrha and Neptune never hear a word of it.

Tell me what you think of this and feel free to throw in your ideas about Weiss and Jaune having and arraigned marriage. Throw in your own ideas about the story part of this too.

• cluelessspam

cluelessspam FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32963150 - 2 years ago

This would make an awesome fanfic, I hope someone can write it

• gattaca1997

gattaca1997 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32963226 - 2 years ago

Lovely imagination!

• Nathan5027

Nathan5027 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32963327 - 2 years ago

In reply to cluelessspam

i give it a week, before someone has a 20k word story up about this, a month for a good quality one of 100k or more

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32963578 - 2 years ago

In reply to Nathan5027

me too

In reply to gattaca1997

thank you very much

In reply to cluelessspam

here's hoping

• Dinobot01

#32964079 - 2 years ago

I've already written my own version of this story, but I can't find any where to post it. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. You would love my version.

• gattaca1997

gattaca1997 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32964215 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I am not an expert on fanfics but to give you a list of places to post Fan Fic

I ahve seen them on:

Tumblr/Pinterest

RWBY Fanon Wiki

• Dinobot01

#32964278 - 2 years ago

In reply to gattaca1997

Thanks a lot :)

• gattaca1997

#32964288 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I should add to google "RWBY fan fiction" and you can find the sites via that method too

• Nathan5027

Nathan5027 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32964500 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

been using fanfiction.net since i was 17

oh god, now i feel old, that was 11 years ago

• Dinobot01

#32964806 - 2 years ago

In reply to Nathan5027

Thanks for the websites. And don't get so down on yourself. Your very young compared to me. I'm 24 years old. Enjoy your teenage years while you still can. I took mine for granted and they slipped away from me. Don't make the same mistake I did

• gattaca1997

#32965127 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

In reply to Nathan5027

Thanks for the websites. And don't get so down on yourself. Your very young compared to me. I'm 24 years old. Enjoy your teenage years while you still can. I took mine for granted and they slipped away from me. Don't make the same mistake I did

LOL... I think she is older than you... she said she started reading Fanfiction.net at the age of 17, which was eleven years ago --> she is 28/29.

Anyhoo, I to share my age because y'all have done that... I guess I am the baby of this trio, having only 21 years ;P

• MisCon

MisCon

#32965176 - 2 years ago

Lol, I'm 30 and I watch anime with teenage girls in light clothes beat up monsters.... Is something wrong?...

• Nathan5027

#32965217 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

yea, i'm 28, i'm a guy, just never set gender on profile (it said male, didn't realise i had to tell it so) so it had a female avatar :S should be right now

• Dinobot01

#32965542 - 2 years ago

In reply to gattaca1997

My bad, Thanks for that.

• Dinobot01

#32965546 - 2 years ago

Some people say to act your age. I act like my age all the time. But if I want to act like a kid again and enjoy the same things I did when I was, then I damn well will. There is nothing wrong with enjoying the thing you did as a child when your grown up. I think we all share that feeling. Right my brothers and sisters?!

• gattaca1997

#32965619 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

+1 to that!!! I have been watching RvB since I was 10 and RWBY since I was 18, and people always tell me to stop watching them and to grow up, because "shows like those only have the entertainment capacity to amuse prepubescents" .... *WTF*

• Dinobot01

#32965673 - 2 years ago

In reply to gattaca1997

And yet you see full grown adults still collecting comic books and toys. They still play video games. They dress in costumes for Halloween. And, they still watch cartoons. My dad was in the navy and is about as adult as he can be, but he still watches Looney Tunes and all sorts of cartoons. Why do people have to be such hypocrites?

• gattaca1997

#32965686 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I really do not know that answer because I am neither a philosopher nor a psychologist, but to respond to your question, I do have a quote:

"Hypocrisy, (Franklin). Civilization's greatest virtue!" - Michael de Santa, Grand Theft Auto 5

I should also add that these same people who said what was mentioned in my previous post about RWBY and R&B are the same ones who eagerly watch "Death Battle" and "One Minute Melee."

Lastly, many thanks to your father for his service to our nation!

• Nathan5027

#32965865 - 2 years ago

But that's the thing isn't it, we like these things, because we've grown up, because we act our age. we are mature enought to say 'This is what i like, so i will continue to enjoy it no matter what others say!'

the hypocrisy is that people can accept this about themselves and those who share their interests, but not others, because it isn't them and theirs.

• Dinobot01

#32966125 - 2 years ago

In reply to gattaca1997

I come from a line of soldiers. My grandfather on my fathers side fought in Korea. My grandfather on my mothers side was a Marine. My mother and father were both in the navy. My first cousin is a commander in the Air Force and I myself will be joining the Coast Guard sometime after February. That's another thing me and Jaune have in common.

• MisCon

MisCon

#32966140 - 2 years ago

In reply to gattaca1997

I saw clips of RWBY before, when it was new(er), but passed on it because I didn't think I had the time. A year or so later, I saw Death Battle's Yang vs Tifa, and I was hooked. Heck, I didn't even see it; it was the "Yang Enters Death Battle" vid, and I was REALLY impressed, especially when Boomstick said my favorite line: "Where every weapon, is also a gun!" After that, I started watching it on Youtube, was a little unimpressed by the childish drama of "new kid in highschool" thing again, but,... it kinda grew on me. I love this show now, and am hooked like crazy!

AND IF PYRRHA DIES, I WILL GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TEXAS AND BURN ROOSTERTEETH TO THE GROUND!!! SO THERE!

• MisCon

MisCon

#32966151 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

At least you're GOING to combat school! (^_^)

Do you have 7 sisters too?

• gattaca1997

#32966166 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

+1 I saw the first few episodes of season 1 and was "meh" about it - mainly because each episode was only 5 minutes. It was not until Season two that I thought that RWBY was the big deal, because I could feel the suspense building.

I too will be pissed about Pyrrha's death and I believe that it is counter-intuitive to kill her off like that. RT hypes up Jaune and Pyrrha only to kill her before a we even reach the climax. But with Mr. Luna, anything could happen

I talked about this in one of the threads concerning episode 7. The sneak peek for episode 8 has been released and it gives us a few seconds of dialogue between Jaune and Pyrrha. I believe that this discussion will be the event that tips the scale in favor fr Pyrrha on whether she should undergo or bail from the experiment

• gattaca1997

#32966176 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I extend my thanks to you and your other relatives, and I wish you the best with your tenure in the Coast Guard

Although I have no knowledge of any relatives in the armed forces, I am eager to become the first in my family to hopefully serve one day. Recently the Air Force is interested in considering me for their HPSP, but asked that I invest the next 6 months conditioning my body and dieting so that I can meet their physical standards. For the first time I plan to take my New Years resolution seriously