Forums > RWBY

Suggestion's on Yang's payback aganist Neo?

Posts (29)

• Burning_Zero

Burning_Zero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gunpla is Freedom!

#32964744 - 3 years ago

Hi rwby fans, this is my first thread ever, I am open to suggestions from everyone and I will soon put my response

as well.

• OGEhKanadian

OGEhKanadian

#32965106 - 3 years ago

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. That is the Dark Side. Neo is stronger, When Yang accepts. Only then can she defeat Evil...

Payback will come eventually.........................

• Burning_Zero

Burning_Zero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gunpla is Freedom!

#32965110 - 3 years ago

In reply to OGEhKanadian Yang needs a serene state of mind where she is calm and let's go of her anger and frustration then she can unlock a new power, there's an episode in G gundam where I got my idea on how yang can win, just an idea.

• OGEhKanadian

OGEhKanadian

#32965113 - 3 years ago

PM me that link. I was just saying. If this anime is like any other ones I've seen the good guy wins. I'm all for Yang being set upped even if she is my fav. Its just I have seen enough anime to where it is going for a long story the hero will prevail. I want that, but I want that hero/heroine to have to go through major shit.

• Burning_Zero

#32965114 - 3 years ago

yep I agree here's an episode on g gundam, it's 24 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9NjEuuhTUk

• OGEhKanadian

OGEhKanadian

#32965118 - 3 years ago

Dammmmmn I watched the first six minutes of that and I feel you are on to something.... Yang may need to get control of her semblance, which in turn means controlling her anger.... You, sir, may be on to something....

Also at this point I think Yang need revenge on Merc/Em more

• Burning_Zero

#32965128 - 3 years ago

Now you see where i am comming from.

• DeadProphet

DeadProphet Gym Rat

#32965244 - 3 years ago

Does no one else want Yang to beat Up Neo with her Umbrella?

On another note I want to see a Yang vs Mercury rematch at the end of the season so we can see how powerful he really is.

• Vivamort

Vivamort FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32965253 - 3 years ago

Neo is a total beast 1 on 1, Apparently she is so far untouchable between her umbrella and her impressive dodging. But multiple targets with ranged weapons from different directions might be a way to get her, so her umbrella doesn't stop all the ranged stuff. Of course Neo would have to not know she had other people taking a bead on her or she would probably just teleport away or to a more advantageous local to stomp on the people.

• Burning_Zero

#32965520 - 3 years ago

In reply to Vivamort. Here's the link above, it's from g gundam where domon fights master asia and he's untouchable at first, then domon eventually defeats him while in a serene state.

• Burning_Zero

#32983469 - 3 years ago

Bump

• Burning_Zero

#33059853 - 3 years ago

Bump

• antja

antja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33059859 - 3 years ago

Looking at it carefully at 0.5 speed on youtube, Neo's guard is surprisingly narrow so to speak. She guards the area required almost as if she knows what's coming. I think that perhaps her ability is that of a mimic, be it through foresight of her opponent's moves based on past experience, or through copying a semblance if certain requirements are met. Perhaps one of these requirements is that she cannot speak whilst it's in use?

If this is the case, then she might be vulnerable to a style such as drunken fist. Given we have Qrow it might be an alternate to the obvious route, or perhaps an addition to it. Yes, I know Qrow hasn't been seen using hand to hand, but there's nothing saying he can't teach it or doesn't have knowledge of it.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33059912 - 3 years ago

In reply to antja

"Drunken Scythe"?

• antja

antja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33059917 - 3 years ago

Well, it would certainly seem to fit and the base principles and thought process would be similar.

• Vivamort

Vivamort FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33059950 - 3 years ago

I think it is funny that people feel the need to assign more powers to Neo than just Teleportation, ability to drive a vehicle even though she can't reach the pedals, and just being a bad ass fighter.

• antja

#33059970 - 3 years ago

It hasn't been confirmed that is her power, we have however seen that she can change her eye colour to either: pink, brown or white. It could well be that they represent a different part of her ability: see, copy, creating a breakable illusion.

• janks121

janks121

#33060575 - 3 years ago

BREAK HER LEGS AND DUMP HER IN A DESERT!

• Burning_Zero

#33060900 - 3 years ago

In reply to janks121 watch this, it's g gundam where domon fights his master, he's untouchable and can sometimes teleport, at the end domon uses his serene state of mind and kicks his master's ass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9NjEuuhTUk

• Burning_Zero

#33061219 - 3 years ago

In reply to hayopkas12

You just copied that you troll!

• zero3262

zero3262

#33061282 - 3 years ago

In reply to Burning_Zero

I actually like this idea with the serene state of mind. Well they wouldn't call it that way since it's simply not fitting. However the idea, that Yang does some training to control her emotions and focus than everything on the fighting would probalby make a interesinting development. As you can see in the double rounds of the tournament she realy is wide open for attacks.

• Burning_Zero

#33061574 - 3 years ago

I hope that her mum Raven can help her train.

• Burning_Zero

#33113123 - 3 years ago

I will do a BUMP.

• Vollmacht

Vollmacht

#33121009 - 3 years ago

The best payback would be a bikini babe contest with sunscreen beaches and you know, volleyball.

• Burning_Zero

#33121407 - 3 years ago

In reply to Vollmacht Oh yes the volleyball match. If Ruby can rescue the crew from the Atlas battleship before confronting Neo then it should be sweet.