Forums > RWBY

Suggestion's on Yang's payback aganist Neo?

Posts (29)

• Burning_Zero

Burning_Zero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gunpla is Freedom!

#33697020 - 1 year ago

Well no one in Remnant is unbeatable, unless they lose their prime and age will weaken them. It's only a matter of time an end for one person will face.

• Burning_Zero

Burning_Zero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gunpla is Freedom!

#33697077 - 1 year ago

Well slightly off topic, what exactly did Salem feed you? pumpkin petes during 6-8 months after beacon. Well you are an arm down as well. I bet the final volume is at Beacon, my guess.

• Burning_Zero

#33697106 - 1 year ago

On behalf of others, if Yang is not destined to gain retribution then who else? you, yes i am talking to you. Oh the relic is in her hands. Does that mean that team RWBY has to be as good as Raven if they have a shot of a fight ( maybe a fair or not ).

• Vivamort

Vivamort FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33707271 - 1 year ago

In reply to CinderFaII

In reply to Burning_Zero

Yang is going to have to accept that there are some people who she simply cannot beat.  Neo is one of them.

Yeah Neo would be an exceedingly tough nut to crack for Yang.  Unless Yang gets smarter and starts using some tactics that defeat Neo's agility, like using an area effect type weapon, like smashing her with a building or something.  And then she would still have to be sure she is actually smashing Neo, it could be an illusion.

Oh wait, I got it! she could just have Miles and Kerry write it so that Neo is weaker than she really is in the fight, like they constantly do to Weiss!