Forums > RWBY

Penny R.I.P.

Posts (96)

• Archereon

Archereon

#33133804 - 2 years ago

In reply to Vivamort Ah, so that's what it was. Yikes; I mean, if Penny gets rebuilt with a totally different weapons system, that could still work, but that doesn't bode well.

• triox11

triox11

#33133807 - 2 years ago

In reply to Vivamort

O.o I still have hopes for her to be coming back. Atleast as some kind of living AI inside Ruby's Scroll.

In reply to Archereon

game of thrones not my kind of series sry.

• Archereon

Archereon

#33133809 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

Well, near the beginning of episode eleven, when it looked like three characters were dead (Penny, Ironwood, and Roman) in as many episodes, I was thinking "Oh God it's GOT all over again."

• The-Batman-Who-Laughs

The-Batman-Who-Laughs

#33134419 - 2 years ago

In reply to Archereon

Yeah, I only saw the first season of game of thrones, but I knew it would be a kill fest

when they killed Ned Stark ( Sean Bean ). Hopefully this won't go the same way, but if it does...

I WILL UNLEASH FURY!!!!!!

• Archereon

Archereon

#33134490 - 2 years ago

In reply to Garro

In reply to Archereon

Yeah, I only saw the first season of game of thrones, but I knew it would be a kill fest

when they killed Ned Stark ( Sean Bean ). Hopefully this won't go the same way, but if it does...

I WILL UNLEASH FURY!!!!!!

SPOILERS FOR FINALE!!!

FINAL WARNING

Given that Pyrrha dies in the finale, and team RWBY has broken up, I could see a rebuilt Penny taking Pyrrha's place in JNPR when RWBY inevitably gets back together. Either that or Ren/Nora (probably Nora because of the gender imbalance) will die and we'll get a six man team as the main cast.

• The-Batman-Who-Laughs

The-Batman-Who-Laughs

#33135688 - 2 years ago

Just saw the last episode. Song: R.E.M It's the end of the word as we know it.

Oh well, that's it then. At least House of Cards and Better Call Saul are coming out

• triox11

triox11

#33135781 - 2 years ago

In reply to Archereon

I Dont think penny would take Phyrras place for me it jsut dont feels right not cause Phyrra killed penny my 3rd faforite charachter ... ok mabe a bit but Pennyy has no affiliation with team JNPR at all she knows how they look and that they are form vale But we never saw a seen where she talked to them or something liek that.

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33136118 - 2 years ago

I still hope that penny becomes a main character like jnpr and rwby. she even had a plan to transfer to beacon, which we never found out ... I really want to know what that plan was or at least see penny coming to haven with them.

• Ayaayayayay

Ayaayayayay

#33142756 - 2 years ago

In reply to DMortal1

Still beacon is in shambles right nowso i don't know if she suceeded.

Maybe we'll find the remains of that plan instead, though i hope not.

• triox11

triox11

#33142786 - 2 years ago

In reply to Ayaayayayay

I somehow have the feelöing that penny will Return the miteriosu Person maybe Weiss father in the chair who made a fist the moment she got killed tihs somehow makes me feel that he/she will build her again. also penny is an Computer so from Rooster teeth i atleast expect them to Put penny dunno in Control of the new beacon radio tower ( if this is ever going to happen) or maybe some kind of Combat AI if they can measure the Aura of someone in the Tournament why dont make a Combat AI which has the same abiolieties and reminds you of a teammate in need of help. ( i think i mentioned this idea before)

• hursta1

hursta1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33142801 - 2 years ago

In reply to Dinobot01. This is not RvB. No more AI drama. Unless it's Santa.

• triox11

triox11

#33142922 - 2 years ago

In reply to hursta1

NO ITSNOT RvB but then i atleast want Rwby to use a sword liek Qrow and yea is gotta have to be Pennys sword.

• TheJersy

TheJersy

#33143020 - 2 years ago

My guess is that we'll see Penny (Or Penny 2.0) again when the story takes us to Atlas. With a different weapon, all "There are no strings on me" and stuff :-)

• hursta1

hursta1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33143075 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11. I just feel like RT has had enough AI drama for all eternity. As sad as I was to see Church go I was also kinda glad he did. RWBY doesn't need that. But swords are cool. But Cresent Rose is a great weapon.

• triox11

triox11

#33143291 - 2 years ago

In reply to hursta1

I am really sad from the ending of RvB even though its opne and all but goddamm Church leaving was so sad and i cried.

• CBeitz

CBeitz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33145360 - 2 years ago

I refuse to believe Penny is dead.

Dismemberment has never stopped Lopez why should it stop her.

• WaifuCompa-nion

WaifuCompa-nion

#33150879 - 2 years ago

Team RJNR Should Persuade Ironwood To Repair Penny Or Something Like That.Than It Would Be RJNPR

• plainsight

plainsight

#33155232 - 2 years ago

I wonder why Glynda never fixed Penny with her semblance.

• Vivamort

Vivamort FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33155325 - 2 years ago

In reply to plainsight

Repairing a street of concrete and asphalt is different than putting electronics together and stuffing a soul back in to the mechanical body, and I don't think she was at the arena in anycase, since she and Qrow were close to Ozpin's office when the Grimm attacked, shortly after Penny was quartered.

• plainsight

plainsight

#33155662 - 2 years ago

In reply to Vivamort

With enough force you can actually force circuitry back together. Glynda is pretty damn amazing with her abilities being able to lift boulders and fixing something as complex as a damaged cafeteria in a blink of an eye. Being able to fix stone to its original condition greatly trumps fixing circuitry. It appears she not only moves objects around, but repairs them on a molecular level as well since the buildings don't fall apart again. As far as the soul issue, its in the gray area. Coming back souless now that would be character change, or maybe Jenny, Penny's sister. If I remember it appears someone who could be Penny's father was watching the match from a lab.

• Vivamort

Vivamort FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33155753 - 2 years ago

In reply to NeoFanatic

I don't think they threw out the line about Penny's "plan" to stay at Beacon out for no reason, so I am hopeful we will see Penny again, but I don't think it would be the same Penny in terms of body if she does come back because of the "plan".