okay so i have a really risky idea and not going to lie I kinda got the idea from Fairy Tail so I'd appreciate some feedback on this on whether or not this is to magicy ( yes I know that's not a word).
The power of words
Allows the user to bring the meaning of words to reality as long as the conditions are meet that is. Example if the user said the word paralysis the target would become immobile and unable to move. There are 4 conditions in order for this to work
1) The words must be contained within a book of some kind
2) They word in question can only affect one target at a time
3) The user can't have written the word for it to be illegible to work ( like he can't have just typed or written certain words in a book that be cheating if that makes any sense)
4) It can only be one word at a time ( he can't just say freeze and burn together, it have to be freeze, then burn you know as separate words)
5) It can't be words that just kill people instantly (like death or something)
6) The intended target must be within hearing distance of the word for it to effect them.
Okay I think that about covers it, now I know it might be a bit sketchy but give it some thought and if you see something I should add then let's talk about it cause while I love this idea I do realize that it might be flawed
Till next time