Forums > RWBY

Super Grimm

Posts (29)

#33119161 - 2 years ago

Unless you've seen the tenth chapter of volume 3 this is a spoiler. If not then keep reading. I noticed at the end that there was a huge Grimm spawning other Grimm. It's like the panic Cinder caused woke it up. Glynda knew just what it was while just about everyone else was wondering, "What the hell?" Whatever that thing was it's a super Grimm because it's so freaking huge. The thing is basically a dragon. It makes me wonder if there are more of those things. In any case my guess is that Ironwood's fleet could have shot that thing out of the sky. It would take awhile but it could still get shot down. Cinder obviously wanted that thing to keep flying so she had Roman put her Black Queen virus into the network of the Atlesian robot soldiers. Vale is essentially screwed until the Huntsmen and Huntresses can fix the messes on the ground and in the air. Even then it'll be extremely hard to kill that super Grimm.

• Metasponge

Metasponge Copacetic

#33119168 - 2 years ago

In reply to 5440437

I'm guessing that it's maybe the 'legendary' Grimm that lead to the fall of Mountain Glenn, but was luckily imprisoned. Wouldn't surprise me if there's more scattered around Remnant, but they might not be close enough to Vale to be woken.

Kinda like how the titans were imprisoned in Hercules (except they were all imprisoned in the same place).

• Nathan5027

Nathan5027 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33119415 - 2 years ago

the end credits have concept art of it titled 'Grimm Dragon' so i think we can confirm the name as Canon.

can anyone remember exactly how may airships the Atlesians brought, in PvP they were designated 'Blue 2' 'Blue 3' and 'Blue 4' we know 2 are down (which one was Torchwick on? i seem to think it was 2?), but where is 'Blue 1' in all this? why have a 2, 3 and a 4 without a 1?

if Ruby can occupy Torchwick and Neo long enough could 'Blue 1' come and take out the Dragon, and/or knock out Ts+Ns ship

• triox11

triox11

#33119962 - 2 years ago

In reply to Nathan5027

i Think we saw much much much more ships than just 4 in oen scene of Rwby i think it was in Season 2, after all Ironwood brought his army. Ozpin himsels said so " You rougth your army to my Kingdom... USE IT! but never mind that even so i think Ozpin already fought the dragon Grim once he looked at it like dammit i have to move my ass again.

Ozpin is going to fight... we saw that Ironwood is a decent fighter and we know that Ozpin is probably like atleast 4 time stronger than him so Couldnt ozpin move through beacon Kill every white fang member (not adam i want him to be toren to pieces by blake and sun ) and then fight the dragon Grim ??? In many tales and other games/storys Dragons are signs for War or aproaching Darkness... so maybe he is like a leader of a grim force within a certain Area, also if he dies the Grim will die aswell.

Has beacon only 4 Teachers ??? so liek no other fuckign teacher is fighting.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33120141 - 2 years ago

Well, now we know where baby Grimm come from...

I wonder if this is the monster that Cinder and her secret allies have cooked up, the one Qrow referenced?

• triox11

triox11

#33120188 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

The way Cinder told Mercury to miss nothing says that she knew something would happen.

Maybe Cinder knows of thsi Creature cause she is a Survivor from outside the Citys and some kidn of Culture which honores Grim ? If this Creature is producing Grimm does it weaken him ??? liek he cna Produce million of Grim but after that he gets weak ? i mean he cant jsut give the Grim energy from nothing right ?

• PandorasBox5

PandorasBox5

#33120218 - 2 years ago

I'm just saying but that giant Grimm should be a wyvern not a dragon. Dragons have 4 legs while Wyverns only have 2. It'd be cooler this way because of fantasy accuracy and the possibility for even more powerful Grimm

• Zs_skayr

Zs_skayr

#33120315 - 2 years ago

the apparition of the Dragon/Wyvern, how ever we'll call it was a definite surprise. Along with the griffins the Grimm are taking a turn for mythology and i can support that idea.

This 'Super Grimm' could be a leader but i think it's just Cinder's pet. In Episode 7, during one of those black screen conversations we hear Cinder talk to Emerald.

'You will question everything you know' followed by a growl, most likely Grimm. I believe it was an establishment of Cinder control, if not, influence over Grimm.

• triox11

triox11

#33120771 - 2 years ago

In reply to equinox-class_Grimm

What do you want expect??? Like everbody fights the Giant wyvern Grim and then Jaune will kill it ? It would be Qrow or someone of the stronger Huntsman I think, but it would be a Perfect opportunity for Jaune to show us his semblance for real.

• Nathan5027

Nathan5027 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33121067 - 2 years ago

In reply to PandorasBox5

I'm just saying but that giant Grimm should be a wyvern not a dragon. Dragons have 4 legs while Wyverns only have 2. It'd be cooler this way because of fantasy accuracy and the possibility for even more powerful Grimm

i don't think it really matters anymore, in most of the recent movies and shows with dragons in, they are depicted like this - Game of thrones, Harry Potter etc and we still know it as a dragon

• MisCon

MisCon

#33121127 - 2 years ago

In reply to PandorasBox5

In reply to Nathan5027

Yeah, I kinda don't care anymore, but I get the reasoning. Plus, real Pterosaurs are the closest we know to real dragons, and they are (were) built like Wyverns.

• triox11

triox11

#33121159 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

you are saying Dragons arent real ??? nevermind that

if someone already know the Difference between a Dragon adn a Wyvern i think that is pretty impressive i always thought its just a different name so we should atleast call it properly

• MisCon

MisCon

#33121173 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

Pterodactyl, Pteranodon... Winged dinosaurs. They are the closest actual animal to resemble a fantasy dragon, and like Wyverns, or more like bats, they have two legs, and walk on their wings when grounded.

In (Western) fantasy, "Dragons Proper", have 4 legs and 2 wings on their backs (like Dragonheart), Wyverns are wing-walkers, like in Skyrim, or like the DovahGrimm, with 2 back feet and hand-wings.

You can come up with all manner of dragon types by fantastically merging different dinosaurs together! Mix a stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, and a pteranodon, and you get Draco from Dragonheart! (^_^)

• triox11

triox11

#33121280 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

hm... fusing Dinosaurs xD

Its ALIVE!!!

well i dont have the patience to argue about that anymore i jsut want to see the next chapter and see how Ozpin is going to kill IT rly hard while driking cofee.

• Zs_skayr

Zs_skayr

#33121295 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

Sword in one hand, cup of coffee in the other.

You know, i could actually see it happening :-)

• triox11

triox11

#33121336 - 2 years ago

In reply to Zs_skayr

We all have liek no idea how strong Ozpin really is he could be like Whole beacon together or jsut the same as Qrow lets hope we will see it

• MisCon

MisCon

#33121678 - 2 years ago

In reply to Zs_skayr

That would rock... Then he takes a hit, and his coffe spills JUST a LITTLE bit... and he reacts like Coco did when her shades broke...

• triox11

triox11

#33122280 - 2 years ago

Why was Ironwood a let down ??? i mena his fighting style is Awesome and very unique also i liek it that he is using a gun only ( we didnt saw anything different so i just assume that)

• MisCon

MisCon

#33122307 - 2 years ago

In reply to triox11

I think people expected a general to be a bit more awesome, and likely weren't fond of his ship going down. That said, I think he was cool as well. I'm sure he'll be fine, btw, but eager to see him come back to kick more butt.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33122359 - 2 years ago

He ain't dead.... If Beacon launches it's new students high into the air into a grimm-infested forest, a general/headmaster can figure out how to survive a dropship crash...

• Zs_skayr

Zs_skayr

#33122363 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

Or better, like how Yang reacts when you mess with her hair...

• The-Batman-Who-Laughs

The-Batman-Who-Laughs

#33122534 - 2 years ago

I wonder if there's other Super Grimm inprisoned out there.

For example, there could a Kraken Grimm under the sea for all we know.

And in this episode, the dragon looked like Smaug from the Hobbit.

• triox11

triox11

#33122840 - 2 years ago

So you rly think He is dead ??? A trained huntsman General of Atlas who is on the same lvl as. A teacher from Beacon I dont think an explosion is enough

• triox11

triox11

#33122998 - 2 years ago

In reply to NeoFanatic

... The moon as a prison for a grim ???? Nice idea I like it and can even imagine it to be true but the problem is that a grim of this size where is it now ??? When did the moon shattered is rly important for that theory like 1 million years ago or 60 years ? Also there are no recordings of it or why isnt it a bed time story where a hero has beaten it and sealed it away, I mean it can't hide if it is that big but the idea/Theory is awesome and I totally agree also want it to be true .

• Zs_skayr

Zs_skayr

#33124211 - 2 years ago

In reply to NeoFanatic

In reply to triox11

Maybe this Grimm is one the landmasses of Remnant? there are enough stories (Greek Mythology) out there where giant creatures, when the die, they become a part of the world.

and some landmasses look like dragons..