Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (39345)

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33722941 - 8 months ago

In reply to emilyblack

I think based on the ama and a pushed back plotline they are staying in mistril then to atlas on a quick route where I think mantle is going to be in rebellion.

I think some of those plot lines left hanging will be explored to help

From my phone 

• acw28

acw28

#33723005 - 8 months ago

In reply to JROY

Also its possible Roosterteeth is starting to slowly withdraw from Youtube. I can understand if its given how much youtube is finding itself at odds with content creators.  

That certainly seems true. I remember it being said that the release of the new season of RvB would be the standard "First exclusive for a week, site exclusive for a week, upload to YouTube," but so far the only new content on the YouTube channel is the season trailer, the shorts, and the announcement of the series being on the RT site.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life

#33723018 - 8 months ago

That certainly seems true. I remember it being said that the release of the new season of RvB would be the standard "First exclusive for a week, site exclusive for a week, upload to YouTube," but so far the only new content on the YouTube channel is the season trailer, the shorts, and the announcement of the series being on the RT site.

I'm honestly not surprised by this. Between the incompetence of YouTube's staff and the attempts by the mainstream media to smear its creators I foresee a mass exodus from the platform. Trouble is where to go. I mean RT is capable of supporting itself but almost every YouTube alternative has gone out of business. 

• EmeraldKiwi94

EmeraldKiwi94

#33723062 - 8 months ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

I've only skimmed the past few posts. Is RT leaving Youtube? Is this confirmed or is it a slow thing that seems to be happening? I mean, they never put the Great War etc WoR's on Youtube.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33723127 - 8 months ago

tumblr_p916t5q7Ld1tv6u24o1_1280.png

mrk50

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33723162 - 8 months ago

Jianju is back to helping me with my (making my fanfic into a comic) project. I hope to see what it looks like so far.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33723167 - 8 months ago

tumblr_p0q7cljEqd1vmqwnoo1_1280.jpg

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33723179 - 8 months ago

In reply to JROY Dude. Seriously?

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33723269 - 7 months ago

So...Micheal B. Jordan is voicing the lead of Gen:Lock.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life

#33723323 - 7 months ago

In reply to JROY

Okay I did not expect that

• revanninja

#33723593 - 7 months ago

So this is interesting

https://twitter.com/JonRisinger/status/999650385001410560

tumblr_p98n6aTSHB1vwhjw2o2_1280.jpg

Ignore Michael's face he does that with a lot of stuff and its part of his whole thing.

But we have new Pyrrha merch from the looks of it and one linking Jaune and her.

While its vol 1-3 version of Jaune the fact this is coming out for vol 6 roughly seems a little odd.

• revanninja

#33723610 - 7 months ago

tumblr_p97vz4IEPj1tki4vbo1_1280.png

tumblr_p97vukCRfE1tki4vbo1_500.png

tumblr_p97vukCRfE1tki4vbo2_500.png

tumblr_p97vifkTkJ1tki4vbo1_1280.png

efr-s

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33723611 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja ~Suspiciousss~

• revanninja

#33723614 - 7 months ago

In reply to user-572df514355fe

It might be nothing but its SUPER odd how we keep getting things for her. And not reused or anything but brand new stuff that always connects back to her story.

And they keep reminding us of her in story.

I have said this before but I think if she does come back she was ALWAYS planned to come back its something that makes too much sense based on what we have heard about the events and planning.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33723645 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja

So this is interesting

https://twitter.com/JonRisinger/status/999650385001410560

tumblr_p98n6aTSHB1vwhjw2o2_1280.jpg

Ignore Michael's face he does that with a lot of stuff and its part of his whole thing.

But we have new Pyrrha merch from the looks of it and one linking Jaune and her.

While its vol 1-3 version of Jaune the fact this is coming out for vol 6 roughly seems a little odd.

15133850.jpg

In reply to emilyblack

In reply to revanninja

Do you guys know what I think the worst part is? RT has shown, in my opinion, that they can deliver a quality product. Certainly not 100% "Monty-like", but good nonetheless. There have been certain scenes and situations that were well handled, even if the rest of the past season was not. 

Either thinking they simply cannot do it because they're not Monty, or expecting absolute perfection from M&K, are extreme positions. I do understand why Emily has that cynical view of the show. Next volume has a lot to do.

• revanninja

#33723648 - 7 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

It might drop tomorrow from other stuff I am seeing but can't confirm that.

As for 6 I think we are going to see some pay outs

From my phone 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33723652 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to FettucCR

As for 6 I think we are going to see some pay outs

From my phone 

I agree. Hopefully, 6 is the magical number here.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33723664 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja Is that a fan made shirt? Or is it real? I it's real, what year was it made? Just curious.

• JROY

#33723680 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja

From what I'm betting we'll get another set of trailers starting with RTX. The most common theories are they will be JNPR or Villain focused trailers or we'll get a series of shorts showing RWBY after they got back together.

• revanninja

#33723687 - 7 months ago

In reply to JROY

I am hoping jnpr myself

In reply to NickPotterfi

No official just unreleased

From my phone

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33723695 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja When are they gonna release it?

• JROY

#33723697 - 7 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I'm kinda fine with any of them. They'd all be cool to see.

• acw28

acw28

#33723749 - 7 months ago

In regards to the new shirt, given the fact that Jaune has his Vol. 1-3 design, something tells me it was a shirt ment to be in production during that time but some complication with the producer/distributor caused a delay and the design was forgotten until recently.

As far as trailers go, please yes on JNPR. I really want to see what Jaune's home life was like (whether he was subject to over protectiveness or neglect) and more on Ren and Nora.

• revanninja

#33723774 - 7 months ago

In reply to acw28

No

I can tell you from having had shirts made that design is no more complicated then some of the other designs they had at the time.

Also the shirt is now released and guess what got paired with it?

Ren and Nora

https://store.roosterteeth.com/collections/rwby/products/rwby-jaune-pyrrha-nouveau-shirt?variant=7762352078896

https://store.roosterteeth.com/collections/rwby/products/rwby-nora-ren-nouveau-shirt?variant=7762748407856

No what is going on is this is actual art done by an artist 

Art by Cynthia Her. Her is a "self taught artist that loves her over video games. RT fan for several years and going!" Follow Cynthia on twitter.

From the shirt preview

Which means this isnt an old piece released later but something new reccently chosen for their community design.

Which I am not sure how the designs were picked but it says either 2 things.

If it was done by Poll then enough people liked it to become a shirt or RT liked it enough to become a shirt.

• JROY

#33723827 - 7 months ago

In reply to acw28

I actually think a cool idea is each trailer shows JNR's interactions with Pyrrha prior to V3.

In reply to revanninja

For me it probably means Pyrrha's death is likely to be addressed.