Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (37841)

• acw28

acw28

#33742972 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

It's an interesting time of the year when Weiss and Blake show more skin than Yang.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742987 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to acw28

they look good though

• acw28

acw28

#33742992 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

No denying that.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33743043 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

We'll see, I still think if they go that route that's what will happen. Maybe another similar idea is she can see spirits that are still present, and possibly see Pyrrha somehow attached to Ruby.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33743046 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY

Really doesnt make sense to go that route at all. Too much work and changing of the world for no real pay off as they could just have Jaune Nora and Ren mourn her with the family and get to say goodbye that way.

No if they are going that route its for revival as they already have stuff setup showing us its possible and it also makes sense from a writing standpoint.

Her seeing Pyrrha be attached to Ruby is literally what I am talking about. The idea is Pyrrha is more or less haunting Ruby by accident.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33743261 - 2 weeks ago

ok someone brought up a cool idea. Jaune will ask Jinn if some can come back from the dead.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33743262 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY

She'll probably say yes, but not say how

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33743267 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

It will be interesting to see how helpful she is. Like can a person ask clarifying questions, or is she very literal with the three questions rule? I remember there was one fantasy book where the MC had to travel to some cosmic being who had a three question rule, although he only counted major questions, not basic info or clarifications; but the guy then admitted that the rule was just so he could cut someone off if they were being a pain, not some cosmic law. Given that she was created by the God of Light to help mankind, I'd be surprised if she's deliberately unhelpful though. I don't think she'll try to twist a question or the answer she gives just to mess with people, but I expect it is important to ask the right question, and you better be ready for the answer. "The truth... is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution", to quote Dumbledore.

• acw28

acw28

#33743268 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY

I imagine Jaune would have such a question after hearing Yang or Weiss tell someone how Raven mentioned seeing someone come back from the grave, at which point he'd ask "How can I bring someone back from the dead." Also, what happens with the Relic once all the questions have been asked, does Jinn just go to sleep or are they free to pop out whenever they please?

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33743277 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to acw28

Dont know we still have a question till we find out.

As for something along those lines.

Salem was human and now she is clearly not so Grimmification may in fact be a real thing.

• acw28

acw28

#33743313 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

...that last line makes it seem like you're hinting at something you want to happen...

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33743315 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to acw28

There are a couple theories that when Pyrrha comes back she'll be some Grimm/human hybrid. They've definitely gained a bit more weight now.

• revanninja

#33743317 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues

In reply to acw28

Not per say something I want to happen but another opition.

We have Jinn who still has one question left.

We know revival is a thing according to Raven

We are heading to the relic of creation as we speak.

We are also heading towards people who make it a point to study aura and souls

We have a woman designed around the day of the dead.

We have Argus which links in a lot ways to greek mythology

and now we have the fact Salem who is now very clearly grimm was once human.

That is a lot of things building up and some of them are stuff we came up with all the way back in vol 3.

• acw28

acw28

#33743320 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues

I know, it's one of the fan theories I hope happens. I was just pointing out (and slightly joking) that revan is acting like it's all but confirmed we're getting a revival (nothing bad about that), just that they're being very upfront about their desires.

• revanninja

#33743321 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to acw28

I am really not actually.

I am seeing evidence sure but I am not acting like its all but confirmed.

I think you are reading more then I intend in this.

• acw28

acw28

#33743322 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to revanninja

probably...my bad...

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33743500 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

Honestly I want that as well. Jaune asking if people can come back from the dead but getting a simple answer of yes and more or less blowing a question, unless Djinn takes pity on him and gives him some hints before disappearing. 

Also, how much do you want to bet that Jaune pinning Oscar to the wall in anger in the opening is in response to learning how Ozpin manipulated Salem into becoming the queen of the Grimm and is the main reason for her in the first place. Honestly Ozpin has shown himself to be nothing but manipulative and untrustworthy since season 3. He is a man who is blinded by his hubris to the morality of his actions, believing that the ends justify the means. If that isn't a misguided 'good' person I don't know what is.

• revanninja

#33743504 - 1 week ago

In reply to novusdawn

I think Jaune has another reason to be mad at Ozpin I dont think Salem who is clearly her own person and actions is one of them.

I think something else is going on in that scene IF it comes to pass keep in mind not the first time a scene has been shown that doesnt happen.

• Ace-of-Rogues

#33743507 - 1 week ago

In reply to novusdawn

I'd be surprised is she trolls him that hard. If she wanted to that, she could literally have just said something along the lines of "Salem's origins" in response to Ruby's question. I get the feeling she gives as complete of an answer as she is able to, given that she was explicitly created to help mankind.

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33743511 - 1 week ago

In reply to revanninja

Mm, you do have a point with the intro scene not actually being in the show. Still, I am sure that Salem wasn't completely evil at the start. Probably it's not entirely Ozpin's fault but whatever we are going to see my guess is Ozpin is the instigator. I could be wrong though, I just don't like how shifty Ozpin has been and I doubt it is a recent character developement.

• revanninja

#33743512 - 1 week ago

In reply to novusdawn

Oz has his reasons and so far they have been good ones if not open and trusting.

It's hard to say but I know there are all things we would hate to have people know and considering how honest ozpin is that he has made more mistakes then anyone....

Well I can't wait to find out.

From my phone 

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33744137 - 1 week ago

The fact that Salem used to be human makes me hope for a Grimm Pyrrha reveal. That way we'd be getting closer.

• EmeraldKiwi94

EmeraldKiwi94

#33744149 - 1 week ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

Not to be that person, but please use spoiler-tags. The episode isn't available for everyone yet. I read the spoilers but other people haven't.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33744156 - 1 week ago

In reply to EmeraldKiwi94 He just did genius. -_-

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33744157 - 1 week ago

In reply to user-572df514355fe Actually, I forgot to do it at first. But I fixed it.