• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761067 - 2 weeks ago

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761068 - 2 weeks ago

You mean like this discussion?

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33761069 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

Yes 

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761070 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY Why? This is the only place that I can find stuff to give me a reason to stay positive that Pyrrha will be back.

• DrowVampyre

DrowVampyre

#33761072 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

They're shutting this one down and opening a new community site, so we can still discuss stuff it'll just be a different place. I'm sure a new Pyrrha thread will be up on the new site almost as soon as it goes live

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761073 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to DrowVampyre Yeah. But where? This is the only site that I can find this stuff on. Why are they shutting this forum down anyway? How am I gonna be able to find you guys or hear from you all? You people are the only people that help me stay positive that she'll return. I can't have you guys out of my life.

• acw28

acw28

#33761075 - 2 weeks ago

Well ladies and gentlemen, as JROY said, this part of the site is getting shut down and replaced. It's been a blast discussing/arguing about a show that I love with everyone here, come October I look forward to continuing the discussion on the new site with those that come over as well.

As an aside, did anyone see what Chelsea posted on the main site from two hours ago say? My preview said it began, "Who else is ready for VOLUME 7 ?!…" but has since been deleted, I wonder what was let slip...

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761076 - 2 weeks ago

You all have to promise me that if I go on this new site, you will all be there waiting for me. Because you guys are the only thing helping me stay positive that Pyrrha will come back. I don't want this to be the end. You all promise to be on that new site?

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761078 - 2 weeks ago

I want to make sure that just because our forums are being moved to a new site, doesn't mean that this is the end. I want to be sure that you guys will still be around when I need the help.

• DrowVampyre

DrowVampyre

#33761079 - 2 weeks ago

I'll be there for sure, I'm curious to see what the new version is like.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761085 - 2 weeks ago

Anybody else? I want to make sure I won't lose any of you guys once we are forced to move to this new site. I just want to make sure that onceI join this new site, I won't be alone. And that I'll always have someone beside me.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761086 - 2 weeks ago

Well one of us has to bring the Pyrrha thread to the new site.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33761087 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to acw28

uh yeah she told me that she was trying something for the site but it didn't work, all I know is she was trying to post an existing video straight from the site.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761090 - 1 week ago

One of us will build the Pyrrha thread on the new site. Right?

• Velrak

Velrak

#33761092 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

Wow, didn't see that one coming. Thanks for the info.

Even if it was a shorter run for me compared to the majority, it has been a very nice one !

But it is not the end, time for part 2 :)

I will definitely search for the new forum section on the new site. I'm sure a new Pyrrha thread will be quickly created.

Hope to see you all there !

• acw28

acw28

#33761093 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

Odd considering I've seen posts on the new site with embedded YouTube videos and I think I recall a few from when the site was in beta that were RT exclusive videos. Maybe there was something in the background we weren't meant to see...

• JROY

#33761094 - 1 week ago

In reply to acw28

Well it seems RT's own videos don't work yet according to her, probably be fixed for the full release next month.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761098 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

Why are they shutting these forums down in the first place?

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33761107 - 1 week ago

Who is to say we have to go our separate ways once all forums are shut down on here? We can all continue the Pyrrha general discussion on the new site. Right?

• BakedBrain

BakedBrain FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33761114 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

You seem to be well informed. When I experimented with the new community UI, I was not able to find a credible filtering mechanism. Maybe I was just too dumb, but it looked like everything went into one central thread.

Are there tags to filter or do we keep the same structure as now with a tree of subjects?

• JROY

#33761145 - 1 week ago

In reply to BakedBrain

Im just relaying what Chelsea told me. 

• acw28

acw28

#33761149 - 1 week ago

One good thing about switching to the new site, I'll stop getting so many friend requests from bots 

lopez church2