Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (40162)

• GiantPancakeWAWR

GiantPancakeWAWR FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33135875 - 3 years ago

Lets all be honest, Zwei is the true villian here. Hiding rigth beneath our noses, literally. Kappa

• gattaca1997

gattaca1997 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33135876 - 3 years ago

In reply to Swisslp

"You either die a hero or live enough to see yourself become a villain."

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135881 - 3 years ago

I have a great idea!

Pyrrha does seemingly come back as a POW of Salem or for some reason is mysteriously helping Jaune and Ruby from the shadows and the plot twist of the next Volume's season finale is that she has been corrupted by Salem and that Pyrrha is being used to deceive Ozpin (if still alive), Qrow, Jaune and Ruby. What a shocking plot twist and a big betrayal.

For good measure she can even kill someone important at the end of the season! Wouldn't that make for a powerfully shocking betrayal!

After all, there are apparently big plans for pyrrha in the future. I think her voice actor slipped this out or something. Can someone please confirm it?

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135882 - 3 years ago

oops

sorry

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135885 - 3 years ago

Didnt know this was another page

• GiantPancakeWAWR

GiantPancakeWAWR FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33135886 - 3 years ago

Umm, i have no clue...

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135892 - 3 years ago

In reply to Swisslp

I have a great idea!

Pyrrha does seemingly come back as a POW of Salem or for some reason is mysteriously helping Jaune and Ruby from the shadows and the plot twist of the next Volume's season finale is that she has been corrupted by Salem and that Pyrrha is being used to deceive Ozpin (if still alive), Qrow, Jaune and Ruby. What a shocking plot twist and a big betrayal.

For good measure she can even kill someone important at the end of the season! Wouldn't that make for a powerfully shocking betrayal!

After all, there are apparently big plans for pyrrha in the future. I think her voice actor slipped this out or something. Can someone please confirm it?

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135893 - 3 years ago

Why does this keep coming on a different page?

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135896 - 3 years ago

Is this a different thread from the one we were all on earlier at the start of this discussion cuz I cant go back to the previous messages from this page and when I try to post on the other page it comes on this one ...

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135898 - 3 years ago

Is this page 2? cuz I cant go back to page 1 from this page?

• gattaca1997

gattaca1997 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33135899 - 3 years ago

In reply to DMortal1

Same thread amigo, welcome to the forums.... yes this pg. 2

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135902 - 3 years ago

Nevermind ... I figured out how to do it ... i couldn't see the page number because it was too light and I didn't have my glasses on.

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135904 - 3 years ago

So what do you guys think about the plot twist idea?

• GiantPancakeWAWR

#33135908 - 3 years ago

In reply to DMortal1

Anything is possible, i mean, nothing is ever wrong, but nothing is ever correct until we see it for ourselfs. What you have been saying, it could definatly happen

• gattaca1997

#33135910 - 3 years ago

In reply to DMortal1

II won't comment much but I would like it to happen

Where did you find Jen brown's quote on Pyrrha?

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135921 - 3 years ago

I am trying to verify the source. It was mentioned by BlueyesHunt in another thread.

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135925 - 3 years ago

What I meant about my idea was do you guys think it will be a good mystery and plot twist? Has Pyrrha really lived long enough to see herself become a villain or is she really better off dead? I want your thoughts on that, not on how probable it is.

• DoYourResearch

DoYourResearch

#33135928 - 3 years ago

In reply to GiantPancakeWAWR

When Pyrrha asked that question, it looked like she was looking past Cinder. At that Moment I thought for a second that Ruby arrived in time and would attack Cinder from behind. That is a classic deus ex machina normally. Just to prove me wrong a few seconds later.

It don't think there is much more to that.

You remember the moment when Adam seemingly decapitated Blake last chapter. I'm sure they got you for a second there as well.

I think that was the same thing with Pyrrha's question, to give us a last bit of hope, only to destroy it later.

• DoYourResearch

DoYourResearch

#33135939 - 3 years ago

In reply to gattaca1997

In reply to Swisslp

"You either die a hero or live enough to see yourself become a villain."

Or you die in vain like Pyrrha.

• DMortal1

DMortal1

#33135941 - 3 years ago

RIP Pyrrha

No seriously ... just fucking rest in peace ... don't come back

Also totally hoping for more characters based on historical warriors (totally because I am a fate/staynight and fate/zero fan and with all the new servant characters in fate/grandorder I'm totally hoping for some more historical people based characters like a lancer or another sword user or another ninja, but tying into a historical character)

• GiantPancakeWAWR

#33135942 - 3 years ago

In reply to DMortal1

And if she does, what will you do

• Jester000

Jester000

#33135957 - 3 years ago

Here's a better question, why was Cinder's arrow glowing red when it hit Pyrrha and better question, why turn her body to ashes, what does that accomplish exactly, just to rub it in?

• GiantPancakeWAWR

#33135963 - 3 years ago

In reply to Jester000

Thats what ive been wondering this whole time. I made like a 30 sentence long forum post talking about this, and what it means. I dont know if youll be able to find it, but i kinda put my feelings about that scenario out there

• Jester000

Jester000

#33135965 - 3 years ago

In reply to GiantPancakeWAWR

Might mean that Pyrrha is still alive or something, perhaps.

• GiantPancakeWAWR

#33135966 - 3 years ago

In reply to Jester000

Yeah, i said that Pyhrra is gonna live. So far only a couple of people agrred with me on this. lol