Forums > RWBY

what about Summer Rose?

Posts (38)

• Cryomancer42

Cryomancer42 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold An Egotistical Scumbag

#33207036 - 3 years ago

In reply to Kibatu

Well she would have had to have aged incredibly well considering the fact that after running some calculations I concluded that she would have to be 36 years old AT MINIMUM. Then again, this is anime so who knows. I agree that the song was most likely more symbolic than anything else and saying that a character lost someone is not the same as saying that someone died, however there is still the question of why she would be working with Cinder and company and go as far as to attempt to kill both Yang and Ruby. Also the necklace evidence is pretty much meaningless considering the fact that Coco also has the same necklace and I doubt that she related to either Neo or Raven in any way. Even though I did check and those are definitely silver eyes that Neo has

• M_Artin

M_Artin

#33207176 - 3 years ago

In reply to Night_Wolf9

It's pretty obviously White Rose. Team names are so far always designed so the leader's letter is the first one, and Summer is S.

In reply to Kibatu

Also, think of this... if Summer was indeed a "Silver eyed warrior", and is Neo of all people.. then why is she working on the wrong side and helping Cinder and crew SPREAD chaos by having Grimm attack and kill people like this? I'd say that's a threat to any OTHER silver eyed warrior.

I wouldn't be so hasty as to label Salem's side a "wrong" one. We barely know anything about them aside from the fact that their goal seems to be some kind of "revolution". Also "divide" is from Salem's perspective but it seems to be painting Oz as a bad guy. Of course since it IS Salem it shouldn't be taken at face value, but Oz is just as mysterious as our badass narrator. I mean what DO we know about him other than he's a leader of some conspiracy and headmaster of Beacon?

• Akali_thomson

Akali_thomson

#33207218 - 3 years ago

In reply to Kibatu

Neo doesn't have a silver eye, it's white / light pink.

• Cryomancer42

Cryomancer42 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold An Egotistical Scumbag

#33207389 - 3 years ago

In reply to Akali_thomson

In reply to Kibatu

I actually examined both her and Ruby's eyes and I've concluded that Neo's are definitely silver:

• Night_Wolf9

Night_Wolf9 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33208076 - 3 years ago

In reply to Cryomancer42

In reply to Kibatu

I actually examined both her and Ruby's eyes and I've concluded that Neo's are definitely silver:

I don't believe Neo is a silver eyed warrior though. Then she will be even more dangerous.

• Kibatu

Kibatu

#33208490 - 3 years ago

In reply to Night_Wolf9

Well consider the idea that she's quiet, mysterious, practically kicked Yang's and Ruby's butt in battle... she may be the biggest threat in the bunch of fighters that are out there, in comparison to Mercury and Emerald.

And besides that, this theory here still leaves questions, but the fun of it is that it's a mystery until the reveal, so some questions (should this be possibly a thing) I'll be waiting to see if they'll be answered.

• Akali_thomson

Akali_thomson

#33208755 - 3 years ago

Neo01.png

In reply to Cryomancer42

that's light pink, that's not silver.

• Night_Wolf9

Night_Wolf9 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33208783 - 3 years ago

In reply to Kibatu

In reply to Night_Wolf9

Well consider the idea that she's quiet, mysterious, practically kicked Yang's and Ruby's butt in battle... she may be the biggest threat in the bunch of fighters that are out there, in comparison to Mercury and Emerald.

And besides that, this theory here still leaves questions, but the fun of it is that it's a mystery until the reveal, so some questions (should this be possibly a thing) I'll be waiting to see if they'll be answered.

She is for sure one of the bigger threat if RT continue her story. Neo is superior to Mercury and Emerald in my mind. Only Qrow and Winter is stronger.

We don't know much about Neo, but Roman was maybe the only one Neo really cared about. There is nothing left for her other than revenge.

In Neo's point of view she lost Roman because of Ruby. Ruby better make sure she always is surrounded by friends and always have crescent rose with her.

Neo's sadistic nature will make Adam look like a nice guy.

• Cryomancer42

#33208792 - 3 years ago

Neo01.png

In reply to Cryomancer42

that's light pink, that's not silver.

That's the wrong image, when she's about to kill Yang and Raven suddenly intervenes both of her eyes briefly flash silver before she makes her exit, I'd give an image but I'm not sure how to do that on an iPhone so instead I sugge you do a google search of "RWBY Neo silver eyes"

• -Derek-

-Derek-

#33209228 - 3 years ago

Are you all really arguing over Neo's eye color when she's shown she can alter her appearance? (like her greeneyed disguise in the tournament)

• Cryomancer42

#33209260 - 3 years ago

In reply to OtherGram

It's mostly because her eyes turned silver in the one moment where she showed anything resembling a lack of confidence, sorry if I'm beating a dead horse

• animexrwby

animexrwby FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Izac Neal

#33669373 - 1 year ago

We aren't sure about Rubys mother. She could be dead, maybe Ruby thinks shes dead, or she simply vanished. We don't know what Summer Roses story is either. She is only Mentioned in a few episodes and if Ruby is the spitting image of Summer, and did similar things to Ruby as well, then we know more about Summer than we think. In volume 3 we hear Ruby say "Like Mother, Like Daughter...", which leads to us to believe the previous statement. And maybe the exact same as Summer. If you find anything else that is related to Summer Rose that we don't know about, then post it! :-)

• animexrwby

animexrwby FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Izac Neal

#33669500 - 1 year ago

In reply to dustmagick True.