Forums > RWBY

Overall Points discussed in 'Consequences of Pyrrha Nikos' Death' (Before the thread became a general one)

Posts (147)

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33169813 - 3 years ago

In reply to revanninja

If it starts with focusing on Team RNJR, it'll be Nora as the life of the party.

If it's Weiss at home, maybe a derpy butler or maid (or a band of both maids and butlers).

If it's Blake for some dark reason, maybe she finds Glynda or some new and/or old characters around Beacon (if it's not too dangerous).

If it's Yang, her dad and what he's like while trying to cheer her up (I don't know who Burnie from RT is, but I guess he seems nice).

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33169818 - 3 years ago

In reply to MysticBlue

Burnie is the voice of church from RvB if that helps he is also on the podcast pretty often.

For weiss she doesnt NEED butlers just herself being adorkable trying to be nice.

Yang and Tai could Pun off because a common idea is she gets the puns from him.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33169848 - 3 years ago

In reply to revanninja Oh I am 99 percent certain things will be cheereful again. Obviously not cheereful all the time as the stakes have been raised, but there is plenty of opportunity to blend seriousness and lightheartedness. Like I said, the reason to take the story so down is so that it can climb back up again. RVB did it when it went dark, and plenty of anime pull it off to...varying degrees of success.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33169865 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I swear if they manage to pull off a Power Rangers joke with RNJR I am going to DIE laughing.

Nora: Ren ren its TIME!

Ren:,,,,sigh I will form the feet.

Jaune: I the Right arm!

Ruby: Left is mine!

Nora: And I am the head!

Ruby, Jaune, Nora: Together we form RNJR!...ren?

Ren:...go team.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33169868 - 3 years ago

In reply to revanninja Now that would be a good way to bring the funny back and show that the series isnt going to stay all doom and gloom forever.

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33170127 - 3 years ago

Songs that apply to Pyrrha aside from Time to Say Goodbye, Cold, Die, I May Fall, and Sacrifice (Cinder's [un]official theme)?

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170134 - 3 years ago

In reply to MysticBlue Suffer long and it will set you free, only through trial do we find the strength we need. Its never over just another day, of hope and tragedy and everything that comes our way.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33170165 - 3 years ago

I'm all for Pyrrha coming back as long as it's planned from the start and not from fandom pressure. Also even if she does come back I don't want it to be a simple POOF she's back and everyone's happy I'd like it to be interesting.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170181 - 3 years ago

In reply to JROY Well number one, the story is already subject to some level of chance as we saw with Velvet and Roman, and even if not that it seems to be hinted by all the scripted ambiguity.

secondly I dont really see why people keep thinking we mean we want her back with a POOF. Obviously when we say resurrection we mean a well thought out and satisfying story reason, like Pyrrha being absorbed with Ambers power then starting to possess Cinder whenever she sees Jaune or something...hold on while I write that down for later...

it wont just be like

Ruby: Well People come back from death all the time in comic books with no good explanation.

Pyrrha: *appears from the other side of the screen* tell me about it.

• Someday

Someday

#33170197 - 3 years ago

In reply to MysticBlue

Shine and Dream Come True ;(

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33170513 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I've seen some interesting theories but I really like the whole corrupt minion theory cause it could tie in to Jaune trying to get stronger so he can overcome and save her.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170519 - 3 years ago

In reply to JROY Invariably, That one is probably my favorite, tho I have been considering how best it would be pulled off, specially if she will just be Pyrrha but enhanced and brainwashed, or full on grimmified and how that would look.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33170534 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

Someone already beat you to that idea, and REALLY pulled it off. Ended with Pyrrha coming back, but in Cinder's body after beating her in her mind while Jaune beat her physically. But even before that, she was able to screw with Cinder, both in preventing her from using Maiden powers by giving her massive migraines every time she tried to use them (Cinder thought this was her powers just going wonky) and spying on Cinder's plans and transmitting them to Jaune via their linked souls. "Happily Ever After", it's called.

There's even a link to the thread that inspired it.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170537 - 3 years ago

In reply to WrightKnight *epic brofist* Thanks man.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170540 - 3 years ago

In reply to WrightKnight cant seem a find which is the right one, you got a link i could use?

• JROY

#33170541 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I kind of like the idea that she'd more mimick Salem in appearance.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33170542 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

It's about the only theory I like just as much as the Grimm Pyrrha idea.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33170545 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

The story I talked about: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6226924
    The thread it was inspired by: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1085508-rwby

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170546 - 3 years ago

In reply to JROY

In reply to WrightKnight Wouldst not it be funny if we all predicted it exactly, and they have to pretend it wont happen to try and keep it a surprise, while we more or less know all along.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170547 - 3 years ago

In reply to WrightKnight Epic thank you!

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33170550 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

Well, they haven't really been good at hiding certain things. You know, like Penny being a robot or Blake being a Faunus...

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33170560 - 3 years ago

In reply to JROY

No no no, if Arkos is gonna have a chance at being real again after all that Volume 3 crap, it must jump through some hoops first. Jaune's gonna have to work for it.

In reply to Someday

Those are now considered sad songs. Also, I tend to group them to just Volume 2, when Pyrrha was seen at her happiest moment - laughing and dancing with Jaune (finally) and having fun for once. Volume 3's just traumatic.
    Oh. Oh no. If the Corrupted/Grimm-ified/Dark (Yandere?) Pyrrha theory holds, they'd totally use a twisted version of Dream Come True. NO!

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33170566 - 3 years ago

In reply to MysticBlue In the end all will be well. They just have to go through hell before they get to heaven.

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33170570 - 3 years ago

In reply to revanninja

When Cardin hit Jaune, Cardin got hurt instead. Many believe it has a reflective aspect as well.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33170586 - 3 years ago

In reply to MysticBlue

Not to mention the chill we'd all get from a corrupted Pyrrha saying "hello again...."