Forums > RWBY

Overall Points discussed in 'Consequences of Pyrrha Nikos' Death' (Before the thread became a general one)

Posts (147)

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33174107 - 3 years ago

In reply to unsold_hearts Victimizing myself implies that I dont have a valid argument. And from what I have seen, a lot of people saying about the finality of death are assuming we just want her brought back with the dragon balls. What we are dealing with is a popular, beloved character that we feel was stuffed into the fridge and we want her back, yes we want meaning to the resurrection because objectively in this universe Death does not HAVE to be as final as it is in ours. It is a fantasy universe which even if it has not happened (often) before, resurrection is infinitely more likely than in our universe.

All this talk of realisim is flawed as it works off our universes realism, not remanents. That is just the way remanent works and the rest of the world aclimates to it. This is true for their dependance on dust, the existance of aura, the existance of Grimm, that is just how their world works and the characters aclamate to it. So if resurection is absurdly difficult but theoretically possible, that is just how Remanent works and the story will aclamate to it.

sides it is still infinitely possible she isnt dead to begin with.

• unsold_hearts

unsold_hearts

#33174110 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

Naw victimizing yourself is acting like people are out to get you unfairly when they're not, which is what you're doing in that comment. You're making up an opposition that isn't even present, didn't even reply to anyone.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33174116 - 3 years ago

In reply to unsold_hearts Well from my prespective since I got here it has felt like people are out to get me. I came here to find other likeminded fans who are equally heartbroken over this dark and bleak turn and the brutal death of our favored character, yet I keep finding others who go out of their way to crush our hopes, call us stupid or in denial, and ultimately make sport of making a bunch of sad people feel even worse. what do you and Chazza and the others gain from this? from your prespective, Pyrrha id dead till proven alive and us trying to have hope somewhere else that nobody forced you to join doesnt effect you in the slightest. I didnt barge into one of your threads and start demanding people hope that Pyrrha is alive, I went to threads that were about hoping she is alive to find likeminded people and try to scrape together some hope and proof.

• unsold_hearts

unsold_hearts

#33174119 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

Yeah but you've flipped on people when they were just trying to be nice, and now you're replying to people who aren't here like you're swatting away monsters nobody else can see.

Once again you're victimizing yourself like I'm some evil person who's trying to hurt you just because I prefer critical thinking. Nothing I said was unfair, and I never went into any threads demanding people accept Pyrrha's death. False unreasonable accusations.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33174123 - 3 years ago

In reply to unsold_hearts If I flipped on people it was after a drawn out argument that I got tired of.

I am not victimizing myself without reason. I am providing critical thinking in the context of the shows universe, the creators actions and the like. While you personally are not nearly the worst I have encountered, I have gotten swatted by people who seem to want nothing more than to crush any hope I have, and even now critical thinking does not mean moving to the worst possible outcome. I am trying to have some hope and I dont want to get called stupid for it.

• unsold_hearts

unsold_hearts

#33174127 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I view it as unreasonable victimization when your outbursts are unprovoked. Just point me to the recent posts of people in this thread calling you stupid like you say and it's more understandable right? Just do that.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33174131 - 3 years ago

In reply to unsold_hearts being called stupid and in denial happend more on redit and tumblr (and a few times on DA) which is what originally soured my mood, since then it has felt like Chazza, Mek and the admin (D something, I really forget) were acting the same way. A lot of it is visable in the previous consequences of Pyrrhas death thread. Also at one point Chazza did outright call me a mofo. I hate being called names ok.

Even if I am victimizing i am not doing it on purpos. I dont go out of my way to be a pain, I am just dealing with a lot of shit from all this and am still very unhappy over Pyrrhas supposed death and getting bullied both hard and soft over it.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33174153 - 3 years ago

So, anyone know where I can download some 3d RWBY models? I'm trying to do an SFM animated short to better explain the story I'm working on.

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33174238 - 3 years ago

No idea.

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174249 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

You are literally the only person that thinks mofo is an insult in the slightest. Especially in the context it was given at the time.

Even the people that agreed with what you were posting told you that you need to chill the hell out, which you still haven't done.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33174269 - 3 years ago

There is one thing that definitely needs a source. In the other thread, someone claimed that Jen Brown was told to make those farewell tweets. If someone can provide a source for that claim, that's actually pretty big. The possibility that Jen didn't do that on her own......

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33174272 - 3 years ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I heard about that from Nick but he didn't seem sure either and I personally havent heard one way on it.

I have speculated that Jen might have been instructed to do so but it was just speculation and I had no facts and was just pointing out if they were going to hide Pyrrha being alive having Jen not say anything would be a big tip off.

But I personally dont have any information one way or the other.

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174276 - 3 years ago

In reply to WrightKnight

Nick also says that unequivocally Pyrrha isn't dead because "someone said so."

He is the least reliable source for anything.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33174278 - 3 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa

Again, that kind of claim, no matter who's claiming it, needs a source as backup. It is something to consider, anyway.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33174279 - 3 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa

I dont know if its JUST nick that says so but I think that is what WrightKnight is trying to find out if its got an actual source or if its something being misunderstood.

I know I have seen it from Nick but I dont know if he is the only one too many pages sometimes for me to keep track.

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33174886 - 3 years ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/4bqfzl/why_...

This is a good post on discussing Pyrrha, perfection, and the flaws with it.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33175372 - 3 years ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I'm thinking it would be kind of funny to have some character use some state-of-the-art tech to distill Pyrrha's soul with liquid nitrogen, assuming that the magic the arrow is made of has a different boiling point than the human soul. Cinder finds out when she goes to see this character and finds her arrow in the trash, so she just loses her mind and storms out frustrated beyond belief. GET REKT!

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33176060 - 3 years ago

Haven't been here in a while, here's another theory about Pyrrha and Cinder's ironic demise.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/4bzzks/incinderated_a_pyrrha_nikos_lives_potato/

• ChazzaWard

ChazzaWard FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Theoretical Skeptic

#33180368 - 3 years ago

I really didnt realise that I was infamous across so many threads. I dont know whether to be mortified or honoured

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33181347 - 3 years ago

Apologies if I've been quiet for a while, I'm spending time on the RWBY reddit Discord app. There is an unofficial Roosterteeth one as well, and moderators from both servers interact quite often with each other.

There was a stir when Sage's VA, Josh Ornelas, appeared and everyone went crazy for a few hours, but it was alright. I'll be spending most of my time on there if anyone wishes to join.

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33181354 - 3 years ago

i have been busy rallying support of the Pyrrha hopeful, and generally trying to help everyone find a little hope and keep happy in the off season.

• MythicFox

MythicFox

#33666804 - 1 year ago

ghost post

https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/...