Forums > RWBY

Got Any RWBY Jokes or Quotes?

Posts (6034)

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33748645 - 2 months ago

To everyone including Jroy. I couldn't resist putting the filthy souls from home alone 2 in to a post. If it wasn't me, I had a feeling someone would. This forum is about JOKES and quotes. So I felt like I was given the option.

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33748649 - 2 months ago

It was great !!

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33749137 - 2 months ago

Pyrrha was literally put on a pedestal forever.  No, that is the joke

Gotta say, RWBY's writers really knew what my idea of a sick joke was: their half-assed attempt at character arc resolution, up to and including that shameless writer mouthpiecing of the Red Haired Woman.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33749138 - 2 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

To follow up on the last post you made to me that I responded to, if I hadn't already told people that I would watch season 6 to the end (I AM going to be a man of my word), I would have walked right out after the end of the current one.

No really, season 6 episode 9 would have been the end of the road.  I can officially say that I have NEVER seen a writing team go out of its way this much to treat a single character so shamelessly, use and abuse them, throw them away when they were done, then try every trick in the fucking book to cover up their bullshit.  I have one phrase for this episode: "lipstick on a pig".

Kyle Rayner finally cleaned out his fridge and brought home some Greek food to stuff in there.

What a sick fucking joke.

• MachineGunGirl

MachineGunGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold niko14sea

#33749215 - 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/UbqtKW54ykI lmao I love RWBY on crack. I have so many favorite quotes, but I love Volume 3 Episode 3 when Qrow first appears and fights Winter and when he is talking to Ozpin and Ironwood in the office and they are roasting each other. 

Another quote is the "I drink milk" one but im sure someone has posted that one or the "bees knees" one then again pretty much every line is great so it hard to pick my favorite. <3 

• adraco4

adraco4

#33749224 - 2 months ago

CRWBY with my heart after last episode. https://imgur.com/gallery/gI95...

• ajdrake4

ajdrake4 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33749447 - 2 months ago

Emerald and Mercury in last weeks episode

>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

• acw28

acw28

#33749482 - 2 months ago

In reply to ajdrake4

Difference is Mercury knows he's the baddy and fully accepts the role.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33749638 - 2 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I don't want to say what I thought of that episode.  If that is honestly the end of Pyrrha, then I hate RWBY, and it will live on a shelf on youTube, but no more DVDs for me.

(._.)

In reply to rt-201812011827424191768

Thanks!  That was a good RWBY crack.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33749659 - 2 months ago

In reply to Jianju I'll pray that it isn't the end of her.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33749964 - 2 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

In reply to Jianju

It did sort of feel like letting go. I'm truly worried that's what happened.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33749967 - 2 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

I dont think it is but I think they are trying to make us think it is.

Jen brown reccently confirmed that the Red Haired Woman is not a ghost spirit or a spirit possessing a woman.

it really happened and that was a real woman.

But Jen said she was "cleared" to say that. What that means to me is that there is more and they are being careful about what they are saying.

It also says to me a LOT of people are questioning that which we saw part of on the RWBY rewind where a lot of questions were about if the red haired woman is Pyrrha's ghost or not.

It could be a relative or it could be something else.

All we know is what its not

Ghost 

Spirit 

or Pyrrha possessing someone

It really did happen and that was a real woman

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33749973 - 2 months ago

In reply to revanninja

If I had to wager, I'd say it was a relative. Maybe a sister. 

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33749974 - 2 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Maybe it does seem the most logical but we have a series with magic and gods so there is the more then a little chance its something else.

• acw28

acw28

#33750012 - 2 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I'm guessing Aunt.

• revanninja

#33750013 - 2 months ago

In reply to acw28

Maybe

Its really odd to me how they have kept her name in the dark when so far every single on screen family member has gotten a name even when like for Ren's parents they die in the same episode. 

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33750021 - 2 months ago

I'm gonna guess ...mother.

In reply to FettucCR

*worrying intensifies

WebbedSharpHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

In reply to revanninja

Thanks for the info, interesting points!

• revanninja

#33750023 - 2 months ago

In reply to Jianju

AVgP3yo.gif

No need to really worry.

See Jen Brown was given the clearance to disprove some of the theories out there. If this was meant to be done and over with RT wouldnt care as the show would eventually clear it up.

Instead they gave Jen Brown the go ahead to clear up some confusion.

And Jen Brown has also confirmed there is a name for the Woman she knows it but she cant say and she isnt certain it will be revealed. Which sounds to me like Jen does know but currently cant say or its not said THIS season but might NEXT season.

What that means is they see it as important enough to clear up that confusion. 

JROY has also told me since he keeps abreast of them while I dont a lot of the animators are liking people's interest in the Red Haired Woman.

If you watch the behind the scenes we are told by the guy who was the Mocap for Jaune in that scene Kerry had a VERY clear idea of what he wanted. He told them use this scene for this part because they get what I want correct. He was also specific about the body language and subtle movements he wanted.

We even see part of that record where Kerry is kneeling looking at a monitor with the 2 Mocap actors  on the stage and talking to them.  We cant see what is on the monitor but to me it looks like he is going over the footage with them.

So from everything I am seeing its not a simple matter with the Red Haired Woman and RT is very much up to something.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33750052 - 2 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to Jianju

revan: don't worry folks

me:

tenor.gif?itemid=3581221

I just can't help it XD

• revanninja

#33750053 - 2 months ago

In reply to FettucCR 

Here let me look

dc91d454ef40816d07bb36c89d0e1f16.gif

Yeah needless worry and stop chain smoking its bad for the skin

• acw28

acw28

#33750076 - 2 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Hey revan, what show is the first GIF from?

• revanninja

#33750078 - 2 months ago

In reply to acw28

Garo the vanishing line

The character is named luke 

I will warn you far is a bloody anime with some twisted monsters.

It's part of the makai knights series and you may be lost if you are not familiar with it as vanishing line is written for those who are somewhat familiar.

The makai knights was originally a live action series sort of like power rangers but VERY adult oriented the monsters of the week are called horrors and they literally eat people 

The heroes also suffer pretty badly at times.

Vanishing line does end happily most if the series does from my understanding but bumpy is an understatement.

From my phone 

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33750152 - 2 months ago

fd29810e7649231bb8c1b2bd9ac2470b.png

10f2123e0e786be2138113563adc2571.jpg

1a0d72939798e0b4327750f76b3bb61e--rwby-m

6anYC32.jpg

c53c2bdaffc5f754195f933f52ab268e.jpg

57471f722f6a3ce4537030207d4f4c99e9a08079

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士