Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (10117)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33723240 - 2 months ago

Just when you thought the shipping was over...

tumblr_p8rburODul1wx1o56o1_r1_1280.png

http://verclo.tumblr.com/post/...

tumblr_p916t5q7Ld1tv6u24o1_1280.png

http://mrk50.tumblr.com/post/1...

ruby blush

jaune pyrrha

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33723254 - 2 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

I like the Renora one better

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33723257 - 2 months ago

belladona_babies_colored_by_kitty_kirish

This is the future I see for Blake. If it turns into the Bumblebee shipping, the great. I'm all for it

• Atalante

Atalante

#33723265 - 2 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Im a convinced bumbleby shipper, but this is def. awesome! 

• notvai4

notvai4

#33723272 - 2 months ago

D'aw, they had their own Jaune and Ren.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33723308 - 2 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Okay the raccoon tail did me in.

... Please don’t tell me Sun named his child Rocket. Yes, that IS something I could see him doing. 

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33723332 - 2 months ago

tumblr_ouh12qqDJN1qg53joo1_1280.png

Cool pic, huh?

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33723334 - 2 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

It sure is but I think that might belong in the RWBY Platonic Friendship thread.  yang

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33723351 - 2 months ago

In reply to AenarTenthSkraeling

I know. It was just so cool I had to share it

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33723762 - 2 months ago

tumblr_p5hpyn4oi11vshkc6o1_1280.png

http://krustalos.tumblr.com/po...

This is cute.

blush

• competivekid

competivekid

#33724678 - 2 months ago

Honestly, I prefer Jaune & Blake or Black knight 

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33724680 - 2 months ago

In reply to competivekid

Well, that wouldn't make any sense. Seeing as how Blake and Jaune have never spoken to each other before, she's never really spoken to anyone on team JNR, for that matter. Not on screen, anyway. It just wouldn't make sense

• competivekid

competivekid

#33724682 - 2 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01 meh  unamused, still. Seems like a wasted opportunity when both left angrily during Velvets bullying. I'm still hoping for a chance, however small that may be.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33724687 - 2 months ago

In reply to competivekid

Fair enough

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33724729 - 2 months ago

In reply to competivekid

Does this have anything to do with Miles and Arryn having dated because otherwise I don’t understand the appeal.

And going by that logic Bellamy Blake x Blake Belladonna is far more canon than BY and Bellarke will ever be much to the woe of shippers.

• competivekid

competivekid

#33724730 - 2 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat I did not know that. I don't really pay attention on who the voice actors are, or what they do in their personal lives.

• competivekid

competivekid

#33726251 - 2 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat that would explain the lack of interaction between the two characters.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33726283 - 2 months ago

You+wanna+do+this+boi+lets+do+_9aaef6089

This was too funny not to share

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726516 - 1 month ago

There’s a whole thread dedicated to shipping in RWBY? Oh...I do believe i am going to like it here.

So where do I start, just list my top 5 or what?

• RexFrost

#33726519 - 1 month ago

In reply to EliseProudmoore

Just start with your favorite ship first, then work your way down your other favorites. Or vice versa, whatever works for you. Make sure you share what you like about your ships & why they're your favorites.

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726520 - 1 month ago

My favorite ship? Yikes...thats always been tough for me, but I think i’d go with..Blake and Yang. You’ll have to forgive me I haven’t memorized all the nicknames for the ships ^^’

• tin-foilhat

#33726540 - 1 month ago

In reply to EliseProudmoore

It’s BY, it’s Bee, and it’s Bumbleby and a joke is both girls are BY because what the hell does their intitials  SPELL when you get them together? Say it out load.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33726557 - 1 month ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

It's also BB, and alternatively BMBLB but that's mostly just the song that all Bumbleby/Bumblebee shippers want to hear in show

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726564 - 1 month ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

In reply to tin-foilhat

Wow. Er...theres more names to that than I thought. I think i’ll go with Bumblby. I like the spelling on that one most haha

Anyway, onto my second favorite ship....drumroll please...

Weiss and Ruby. I know, I know, obvious given my top pick, but come ON, I defy you to tell me WhiteRose isn’t freakin adorable

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life

#33726860 - 1 month ago

In reply to Dinobot01

JUST BLAKE