Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (10115)

• Lokfun1995

Lokfun1995

#33727505 - 3 weeks ago

Well, I suppose I could give my ships then.

So, if We're talking about non-polyships here, I'll give the classics awswners : Bumblebee,  whiterose, Enabler, followed by Snowbird.
    Oh oh , And if I want to add a new one, It'll be Strawberry shortcake (Neo X Ruby)

Now if we are talking about polyship. I'll say :

Polination WITH enabler.
    Polination Without Enabler.
    And finally : CVFY shop in third place.

I seriously do hope RT will have the guts to do some Polyships, but I'm dreaming arent I ?
    And I'm sorry to say this, but if Blacksun become of thing. a Sh*tstorm of the size and type of "Re:Zero : I love emillia" is going to rise. very very quickly. And I'll happily be a part of it.

I mean, if Sun really have to end up with blake, please at least in a polyship With Yang and Illia. what was the name already ? Sunshine and Rainbows If I'm not mistaken.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33727620 - 3 weeks ago

tumblr_paqo5hz1rd1tv6u24o1_1280.png

Hey everyone!! Check this out!! Lucky guy!!

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33727792 - 3 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L73Z6UdDEMc

He makes some good points

• competivekid

competivekid

#33728038 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01 that was kinda made clear when jaune saved weiss from dying

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33728253 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to competivekid

I know, but he explained it to a sharp point. Everything he said was true and it's all pointing that way

• competivekid

competivekid

#33728293 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01 not my choice of ship but whatevs

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730154 - 5 days ago

WhiteRose, Bumbleby, Seamonkeys, Renora, Arkos, Coco and Velvet. Full Pollination if done right and so far I have liked but one story with all four girls together , Pollination with out Enebler , depending on why Beeshnees , Raven x Summer, Snowbirds, Nuts & Dolts.

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730155 - 4 days ago

In reply to AngelFlower23

WhiteRose, Bumbleby, Seamonkeys, Renora, Arkos, Coco and Velvet. Full Pollination if done right and so far I have liked but one story with all four girls together , Pollination with out Enebler , depending on why Beeshnees , Raven x Summer, Snowbirds, Nuts & Dolts. How could I forget Monochrome. 

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730159 - 4 days ago

In reply to lostatsea303

I agree Pyrrha needs to stay dead her death has a good weight to the characters and the story.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33730165 - 4 days ago

No, it wasn't. 

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730210 - 4 days ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

No it's wasn't what

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33730216 - 4 days ago

I hate to say this but, I agree

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33730248 - 4 days ago

She needs to stay dead. Her story added good weight on the characters and story. 

No. JUST NO.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33730253 - 4 days ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

She does need to stay dead, if nothing else her death made the Fall of Beacon much more real, it brought consequence to the conflict. 

• tin-foilhat

#33730256 - 4 days ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

I'm not going to say another god damn word for fear of starting a heated argument. Let's agree to disagree and keep it civil because both of us love this show and respect one another as fellow fans.