Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (10455)

• TheImmoralCookie

TheImmoralCookie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33753355 - 1 week ago

In reply to EliseBlackwing

I'm back! I also laughed my *** off with that, ty! :D

• EliseBlackwing

EliseBlackwing

#33753919 - 4 days ago

Do I EVEN need to cover why this makes me fucking sick? The lengths some of these people are going to to justify their hatred for Bumbleby is getting on my last goddamn nerve.

https://twitter.com/ThatKaitoD...

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33753922 - 4 days ago

I thought of a good way for White Knight to happen. Jaune stands up for Weiss in some way and the others think she should take him on a date. Weiss is reluctant at first, but then they remind her that Jaune saved her life. He literally brought her back from the brink of death. Weiss agrees and decides to ask Jaune out. She tells him that she owes him one for saving her life and standing up for her. Jaune thanks Weiss for the offer, but turns her down. Weiss is confused and Jaune explains that if he agrees to go out with her because she owes him, then he feels that he would be taking advantage of her gratitude and she respects her to much for that. That's when Weiss truly realizes that Jaune is truly different from all the other boys she's known. And that really gets the ship sailing

• BumblebyisCanon

BumblebyisCanon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33754058 - 2 days ago

Arryn and Barb are legends