Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (10490)

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33755435 - 4 months ago

In reply to BakedBrain

Well there was Nora in the tree, shadow blurs are partially Blake's thing.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759303 - 3 weeks ago

Resurrecting this because I thought of one that might not happen for a while, Ilia x Coco...

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759388 - 3 weeks ago

4b6.jpg

My favorite shipping

• Feywald

Feywald

#33759659 - 2 weeks ago

Did not think i would be back here before season 7 starts but i picked up the RWBY after fall book. Only two chapters in and it has definitely given shippers some ammunition. 

• MichaelHalpe

#33759660 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Feywald

Yes when Velvet and Yatsu met, and Coco being very clear in a few instances which way she swings... 

• Feywald

Feywald

#33759667 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

I was very surprised by the first person descriptions we got from Coco in those moments, and Velvets knowledge of Coco before they teamed up/met.

Wasn't sure what the book would be like, and bought the book on a whim. Must say i am enjoying learning a bit more about RWBY's Third (or forth if you count STRC) team.  

• MichaelHalpe

#33759675 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Feywald 

i liked the moments when Velvet was deciding which pictures to use, 

• MichaelHalpe

#33759720 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Feywald

In reply to MichaelHalpe

I was very surprised by the first person descriptions we got from Coco in those moments, and Velvets knowledge of Coco before they teamed up/met.

Wasn't sure what the book would be like, and bought the book on a whim. Must say i am enjoying learning a bit more about RWBY's Third (or forth if you count STRC) team.  

One thing that surprises me is that it doesn't seem uncommon for teams at least from Beacon to achieve near legendary status in their first year. at least among others going into the field. 

• Feywald

Feywald

#33759721 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

The book does imply that every year has that one team that gets preferential treatment from Oz and is seen as a rock star like group. Have to wonder how many of them got turned into animals by Ozpin.  smile

• MichaelHalpe

#33759723 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Feywald 

Probably just Raven and Qrow. Still gotta wonder how many of those ace teams are still together

• Feywald

Feywald

#33759730 - 2 weeks ago

Quick question, Miles and Kerry worked on the book so does that make everything in it cannon?

I mean their are a few grim i would love to see in the show but it does open up or at least increases the chances of certain ships occurring when RWBY gets too Vacuo.  I mean Coco and Ilia spring to mind not sure how i feel about that ship but they would be the only lesbians we know of in the age group.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759731 - 2 weeks ago

Why is it that almost every tom-boy type girl in the show is gay? I'm not complaining or against it, I'm just pointing it out

• Feywald

Feywald

#33759740 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

No idea, if bumblebee becomes a thing it will have been every tomboy though. Yang being the biggest tomboy of the cast.

• MichaelHalpe

#33759741 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

To be fair there's only 3 characters that would be at all tom-boyish

• MichaelHalpe

#33759744 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Feywald

Quick question, Miles and Kerry worked on the book so does that make everything in it cannon?

I mean their are a few grim i would love to see in the show but it does open up or at least increases the chances of certain ships occurring when RWBY gets too Vacuo. 

I like the idea of Ilia and Coco, Coco would be the one making the first move of course, but Ilia being a bit more reserved could help balance out Coco..