Forums > RWBY

RWBY DeathBattle (Pyrrha Nikos Vs Kuvira)...and other ideas

Posts (103)

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33248736 - 2 years ago

So I saw a picture on deviantart by Bluexorcist93, the title was Pyrrha Nikos vs. Kuvira.

DeathBattle anyone??? :D

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33250261 - 2 years ago

And here are some other possibilities as well

Magneto VS Pyrrha

magneto-v-pyrrha.jpg

Pyrrha VS Carolina

carolina-v-pyrrha.jpg

Monsoon VS Pyrrha

monsoon-v-pyrrha.jpg

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33250268 - 2 years ago

And a few more

Pyrrha VS Erza

erza-v-pyrrha.jpg

Lucina VS Pyrrha
    lucina-v-pyrrha.jpg

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33250284 - 2 years ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

So I saw a picture on deviantart by Bluexorcist93, the title was Pyrrha Nikos vs. Kuvira.

Pyrrha is better with fighting because in RWBY characters fight much faster paced, and Pyrrha was one of the best in RWBY. But Kuvira can also bend earth, not just metal. Pyrrha has aura.... Guess the question I have is if both of them are trying to control the same piece of metal, would one of them be able to take control from the other from superior ability or mental strength? Would they cancel each other out and neither gets control? Or would the purity of the metal play a role as Pyrrha can't earth bend?

If you were to put them in a fighting arena, and give neither of them metal to work with, and the whole place had nothing metallic or earthy to work with, like Magneto's plastic prison.... that is, if it came to hand to hand combat, then I think Pyrrha would win for sure. But if earth bending came into play then it's possible that Kuvira could gain the upper hand before Pyrrha could take her out.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250298 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

And here are some other possibilities as well

Magneto VS Pyrrha
    magneto-v-pyrrha.jpg

THIS! THIS WOULD BE EPIC!?!?!

In reply to Marisa_K

And here are some other
    Pyrrha VS Carolina

carolina-v-pyrrha.jpg

I get the idea, red head vs. red head; spartan vs. spartan. Though Carolina wears a metal suit...the fight wouldn't be long.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250301 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

In reply to Gearboxhero

Pyrrha is better with fighting because in RWBY characters fight much faster paced, and Pyrrha was one of the best in RWBY. But Kuvira can also bend earth, not just metal. Pyrrha has aura.... Guess the question I have is if both of them are trying to control the same piece of metal, would one of them be able to take control from the other from superior ability or mental strength? Would they cancel each other out and neither gets control? Or would the purity of the metal play a role as Pyrrha can't earth bend?

If you were to put them in a fighting arena, and give neither of them metal to work with, and the whole place had nothing metallic or earthy to work with, like Magneto's plastic prison.... that is, if it came to hand to hand combat, then I think Pyrrha would win for sure. But if earth bending came into play then it's possible that Kuvira could gain the upper hand before Pyrrha could take her out.

The DeathBattle between Toph and Gaara is a good place to look for possible outcomes. It truelly comes down to the earthy compositions of the metal and how pure it is. If its titanium then metal bending is off the table; but Pyrrha has magnetism, and only 91 of the 118 metals in the periodic table are magnetic. However, -- to keep things simple -- only 4 of the 91 metals are magnetic. It would -- in my mind -- come down to how pure the magnetic metals are, the pure the metal that makes up the magnet; the less likely hood it can be metal bent.

Based on this first anaylsis I would say Pyrrha would win, but only if she can outlast her opponent and crowd control efficiently. The later of the two she obviously struggles with, as that is what ultimately got her killed (To Be Determined).

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250302 - 2 years ago

Thanks Marisa_K for posting!!! Hopefully it will give this forum topic some life. :D

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33250328 - 2 years ago

The Yang vs Tifa was actually pretty cool. I would match Ruby vs Zasalamel (Soulcalibur), or maybe Jaune vs Caboose, a battle of the funny morons.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33250331 - 2 years ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

and thank you for the topic -.^

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250333 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Really? I thought Ruby would go up against Maka Albarn from Souleater, or maybe

Baby Bonnie Hood from Darkstalkers.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33250335 - 2 years ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

Well, I'm not too familiar with either Souleater or Darksouls. But Maka looks like a better match.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250347 - 2 years ago

If you want an idea of BB Hood, watch this one minute melee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3wHy9o2nc

I also don't know much about Darkstalkers but this fight just stuck in my mind when it came to the character.

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33250786 - 2 years ago

Magneto would annihilate Pyrrha just from sheer ability to put out a ferromagnetic force of over 100 million tesla. I don't think she has quite that much power.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33250838 - 2 years ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

Pyrrha's rifle might play a factor, as well as her having Aura and Kuvira not (Kuvira will take HP damage from every strike while Pyrrha's got the benefit of both Akouo AND her Aura's HP). Kuvira's also pretty fragile as far as Avatarverse characters go. While metalbending is dependent on body motion (as it's a martial art, not a mutant power like Polarity is), Kuvira's got such fine control that she needs only a little motion to bend, narrowing the gap somewhat. It still means that Pyrrha can bring her power to bear more quickly than Kuvira can metalbend.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250987 - 2 years ago

In reply to GenErick64

I did not know that number exactly. However, I think it would come down to if Magneto could hanle -- and compreihend -- aura. That is something he has never combated before, he is used to dealing with meta-Humans.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33250993 - 2 years ago

In reply to WrightKnight

Yes I think you are right but remeber, polarity is Pyrrha's case is not a mutant power. Which means it has a limit; where someone with a mutant power has unlimited energy.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33251029 - 2 years ago

I would personally like to see Weiss vs Mitsuru Kirijou from Persona 3. Call it the Battle of the Ice Queens.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33251062 - 2 years ago

This would be friggen hilarious to watch but what about the Scout from TF2 vs. Professor Oobleck? XD

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33251102 - 2 years ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

That's DOCTOR Oobleck! He didn't get his PhD for nothing, thank you very much.

;-)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33251126 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to Gearboxhero

IwouldlovetowatchaDeathBattleofOobleckagainstwhoeverisacceleratedenoughtotalklikethis.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33251206 - 2 years ago

I want to see....

blake-v-digi.jpg

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33251220 - 2 years ago

or this one.....

cornholio-v-jaune.jpg

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33251239 - 2 years ago

5378c7f37a.jpg

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33251259 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to Gearboxhero

IwouldlovetowatchaDeathBattleofOobleckagainstwhoeverisacceleratedenoughtotalklikethis.

I see what you did there; my friend that would be anyone raised in New England (I qualify :D)

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33251262 - 2 years ago

In reply to Jianju

@Jianju how did you make those? Photoshop?