Posts (190)

• rvbyayy

rvbyayy

#33291876 - 2 years ago

all right man you too :)

• KroenentheCommander

KroenentheCommander

#33292137 - 2 years ago

Hello, I am definitely interested in taking part of this.

• rvbyayy

rvbyayy

#33292144 - 2 years ago

the guys that usually draw aren't doing that anymore :(

• rvbyayy

rvbyayy

#33292145 - 2 years ago

unless you are drawing then that's dope 

• KroenentheCommander

KroenentheCommander

#33292159 - 2 years ago

I see

• jonarus_drakus

jonarus_drakus

#33292299 - 2 years ago

If it weren't for school I'd take over... But given my priorities, I don't think could dedicate enough time to keep this thread sufficiently active... Not for free anyway...

~JD

• Gender_Seven

Gender_Seven

#33557773 - 1 year ago

In reply to Smuglord

Hi. I'm not much of drawer and I saw a lot of your work and thought they were really cool. If you're still taking requests I have an OC I want to have designed. The description will be quite long as there will be a lot of influences.

Name: Vio Astral 

Species:Human/Faunus (Wolf)

Height:6'4"

Hair color:Violet

Eye color:Left eye is violet and the right eye is silver

Hair style: If you watched Highschool DxD then imagine Xenovia's hair style.

Appearance: Vio Astral is a very feminine Wolf Faunus/Human hybrid with violet hair. He has a violet left eye and a silver right eye.His Faunus traits are slightly longer canines and wolf ears and a tail. He has an hourglass like slender figure and not much muscle hence why he is commonly mistaken as a girl. As well as having the face and the voice of a very pretty girl. 

Clothes:Vio Astral wears a combination of Dresden's outfit from the Dresden Files novels and something similar to Kirito's Black Swordsman appearance in SAO (Here's the link for Dresden's outfit:

Dresden_GN_FoolMoon_v1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110428123154

He also wears violet fingerless gloves that covers up to the worst since he wears a trench coat. Underneath the trench coat sleeves he wears gloves similar to Sun's only they are dark violet. All of Vio's outfit is dark violet.

Personality:Still a work in progress. Let's just say he's unpredictable for now.

Semblance: I haven't figured out a semblance for him yet as he hasn't unlocked arua yet. When his aura is unlocked it looks like a violet/dark blue. Until I figure out a semblance it will stay a mystery like Jaune's semblance. For now at least. He hasn't unlocked his arua so he fought without it. Even though he hasn't unlocked his arua until Beacon he still is a formidable opponent because he uses his Faunus traits to get the upper hand in battle. 

Weapons: He wields wakizashis in each hand and the left one turns into a customizable high impact sniper rifle that uses purple high impact dust rounds. The right blade is a special sword that goes in a scabbard much like Raven's. The right wakazashi has a trigger where the guard is and turns into a pulse rifle like weapon. The left wakizashi is purple with dark blue accents and the right one is dark blue with purple accents. I'm not sure if this would follow the set weapons rules but he also has a military combat knife like this:File:Leon_s.._kennedy.png And that knife also has a trigger guard that turns the weapon into a 9mm Blacktail Handgun. Link here:http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Blacktail. 

I know this is long and this forum is pretty old and you may not be that active but can you check this out? I'll really appreciate it.

• Gender_Seven

Gender_Seven

#33557774 - 1 year ago

If you ask Smuglord I'll do my best to create the perfect personality for this characharacter and I'll have you know that he is claustrophobic and has an intense fear of needles.

• rwby_eli

rwby_eli

#33588974 - 1 year ago

is this still something i can do???

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33588978 - 1 year ago

In reply to rwby_eli

It's been closed for a long time now.

• rwby_eli

rwby_eli

#33588986 - 1 year ago

oh

• rwby_eli

rwby_eli

#33588987 - 1 year ago

In reply to GenErick64 dammit

• rwby_eli

rwby_eli

#33588988 - 1 year ago

In reply to GenErick64

i spent the last 10 min making a back story for my character XD

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33588989 - 1 year ago

There is a thread you can share them and get feedback.

• rwby_eli

rwby_eli

#33588996 - 1 year ago

In reply to GenErick64 can you send the link please :)