Forums > RWBY

Ruby Rose Appreciation Thread

Posts (86)

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33708240 - 5 months ago

If I look into her silver eyes,.. I wonder if this artist meant to portray the look I'm now interpreting as the  "Oh goodie- now - you - die." Look.

Ruby's sweet and all,..  but Yah know she's studied her uncle's fights. He has the same look before he brawls.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33709406 - 5 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

Students often take after their mentors. Just sayin'.

ruby

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33709443 - 5 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

And thank goodness for that in this case AND season!

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33715586 - 4 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

I seriously hope its revealed that dinosaurs are actually a thing on Remnant in a future volume. I want to see Team RWBY ride a T-rex or giant Allosaurus. 

Pad67wx.jpg

• PhantomAC

#33721591 - 3 months ago

In reply to AenarTenthSkraeling Damn that painting is poetic!

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33721609 - 3 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

Hiring EinLee to make art for them was one of the best decisions the CRWBY ever made. That art is so fine (oh so fine, it blows my mind  barbara ).

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721781 - 3 months ago

Can somebody make a picture of Ruby riding Yoshi specifically? That would be great! ( Dont tell me to do it myself, I cant draw for shit)

• AenarTenthSkraeling

#33721807 - 3 months ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

Here you go  yang

QUrZbxz.png

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721899 - 3 months ago

HA! Thanks, ive seen that joked about a lot but ive never actually seen somebody do it! Thanks :)

• datalaughing

datalaughing FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Always Right

#33723154 - 2 months ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

rubyo_zpszdu37dzp.jpg

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33723235 - 2 months ago

In reply to datalaughing

Not to sound like a little 5-year old fangirl, but to sound like a 5-year old fangirl, OMG SO CUTE!!!

(I was the person who asked for this)