Forums > RWBY

Blake Belladonna Appreciation Thread

Posts (136)

• user-5a5ec92fcf033

user-5a5ec92fcf033

#33706726 - 4 months ago

In reply to tripletaco Absolutely a step up. She's one of my favorite characters, so I'm glad she doesn't look like a maid anymore... 

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33708131 - 4 months ago

tumblr_p12gzsCP621sw1nt2o1_1280.png

http://spiritualnozo.tumblr.co...

Ladies & gentlemen, this is Blake Belladonna. Sometimes she comes across as determined & stubborn, but she's also compassionate. She's a kind & caring person, & it shows, as this image clearly depicts. Deep down, she's a sweet little kitten, & I love her for it.

blake heart

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33711803 - 4 months ago

tumblr_p4pncri5OE1uq3z2uo1_1280.jpg

http://nikusenpai.tumblr.com/p...

Out of the Shadows & into the Light.

sunglasses thumbsup blake

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33715557 - 3 months ago

All Blake needs to do to become the number one girl in my heart is to go full ninja in the main show.

TebXeY1.gif

r33Sbxg.gif

Nwi6AvA.gif

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33715987 - 3 months ago

Y'know, A lot of people hate on Blake for running, instead of confronting her problems like the others, but that's where they go wrong. Blake runs from her problems, because she hasn't gone through what the others have. Yang and Ruby lost their parents, and I cant finish

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33715989 - 3 months ago

EsbOi1T.jpg

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33716170 - 3 months ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

Y'know, A lot of people hate on Blake for running, instead of confronting her problems like the others, but that's where they go wrong. Blake runs from her problems, because she hasn't gone through what the others have. Yang and Ruby lost their parents, and I cant finish Okay, I'm going to finish my rant now.  Weiss lived under a alchaholic, and a abuser, while Blake did leave a militant organization, she still had her family to go too. All in all, It just isn't fair to compare them because they haven't had the same experiences. ( Ruby also watched Penny turned to quarters(Sorry, I cant help it) and watched Pyrrha incinerated from the inside out.)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33716192 - 3 months ago

TBH, Blake did see her beloved mentor(?) become a monster, and the organization she considered righteous and just, become a terrorist bunch of fanatics. Not the same thing, I agree. But it's still quite a lot to process.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33716342 - 3 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

I dunno about mentor, but you do have a point. I just think that Blake is going through things others haven't, and hasn't gone through things they have, and so judging her for her mistakes compared to other members of team RWBY just isint fair because there is no, To go pack to 5th grade science, control group or baseline. On a side-note, I saw your Blake van Hellsing picture and thought it was awesome. (My profile pic isint mine) And I just cant draw as well as you can. Keep doing what your doing, its awesome to see!

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33716362 - 3 months ago

Haha, thank you so much! I appreciate it :-) I honestly can't remember why I made that one (it had to be an in-thread joke, a while ago).

I do see your point. Basically every member of team RWBY has been through different hardships, that make them who they are. Blake's situation is hard, that's true. But, given how she reacts to bad things, and how she admits it, I still believe her decisions have been questionable. As for why she made them, that's a different question.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33716416 - 3 months ago

t was a joke about how blakes new trenchcoat made her look like a vampire hunter. But yes, I can see how her decisions are questionable.