Forums > RWBY

Yang Xiao Long Appreciation Thread

Posts (129)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33438038 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

I doubt it will happen in Volume 4, as Yang is still training in Patch. I would wager that they'll face each other sometime in Volume 5, with Blake no doubt in the middle of the fray. I can't help but think that Blake will be the deciding factor in the eventual rematch between Yang & Adam. I want to say that sometime after her training is done, Yang decides to go after her wayward partner, leaving the task of finding Ruby to her dad, Taiyang. After some careful thinking, Yang decides to head to the one place Blake might go, somewhere where one Faunus can hide in plain sight amongst their own: Menagerie. It won't be pleasant sight to see when she gets there, however, as Adam & the White Fang are there taking control of the island & have captured Blake & her family. Should this be the case, I'm hoping that Yang will get some backup in the form of the same help Blake & Sun had in Volume 4: the Sea Captain & his crew, along with their heavily-armed ship. They'll attack the White Fang grunts, while Yang frees the Belladonnas & confronts Adam. It's far-fetched, I'm sure, but I wouldn't count this out as a possibility.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33438050 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

I like that theory. But it gets me thinking, how long will Adam be an antagonist? It would make sense if they beat him (definite defeat) only towards the end of the show.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33438065 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

My guess is that Blake & Yang will beat him to a bloody pulp, but he won't stay dead. The White Fang will probably bring him to Salem, & (either as punishment or as an opportunity) she'll have him turned into a ferocious new type of Grimm, one that is a hybrid of both Bull Faunus & Grimm. He'll then be unleashed as the monstrous Mino-Taurus & seek his revenge on those who, in his words no doubt, "turned him into a monster".

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33438121 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

I don't know if I'm OK with the idea of Adam being even more evil, although it would be awesome to watch.

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33438124 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Probably won't be until Volume 6 or so, if then.  Yang's dead set on heading for Anima to find Ruby, so I doubt she'll run into the WF along the way. Unless they come looking for her, it'll be quite a while before she sees him again.  But she will, eventually.

• RexFrost

#33438941 - 2 years ago

volume_4_yang_by_cslucaris-daufcew.png

http://www.deviantart.com/art/...

Even with one arm, Yang is still sexy & she knows it.

yang

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33438999 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

Wow, that pic is awesome! Thanks for sharing  yang

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33439445 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

Liking the sexy shock. Kudos to csLucAris for that one!

• RexFrost

#33440024 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

I share because I care.

blush

• RexFrost

#33467620 - 2 years ago

More Yang fan art from across the Web!

Anime-RWBY-yang-xiao-long-1672532.jpeg

yang_xiao_long_by_dandonfuga-da9z4nr.jpg

http://dandonfuga.deviantart.c...

yang_xiao_long_by_sakimichan-darbdr6.jpg

http://sakimichan.deviantart.c...

Oh yeah, Yang's hot.

heart_eyes

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33467691 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

That first one... Wow!

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33468009 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

In reply to RexFrost

That second one... Double Wow!

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33468100 - 2 years ago

And now the bots are quoting me. I'm flattered, and massively annoyed at the same time.

• epix253

epix253

#33468200 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

I wonder if Yang has found any other uses for her iron fist

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33468209 - 2 years ago

In reply to epix253

We will have to ask  blake She'll knew, alright.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33468255 - 2 years ago

She really fills out,.. EVERYTHING!  metal

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33468545 - 2 years ago

In reply to ii99ty9y

Probably not until Volume 6 or so, I'd say Volume 5 will feature her dramatic reunion with Raven in Anima, and it won't be no happy reunion, that's for sure.  And now that we have an idea of Raven's weaknesses, it would be most appropriate if Yang was the one who finally brings her down.  It's her fight, and hers alone, definitely looking forward to it. :D

• RexFrost

#33473121 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

In reply to epix253

We will have to ask  blake She'll knew, alright.

I don't doubt it, Fettuc. I don't doubt it at all. Bumblebee FTW!
     blake yang

• RexFrost

#33510149 - 2 years ago

tumblr_ollc5ltGkO1v40o2po1_1280.jpg

https://adsouto.tumblr.com/pos...

metal sunglasses

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33510218 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

Now this is what I want to see. Yang locked and loaded. Hopefully the last thing Adam will ever see is something similar to this.

• RexFrost

#33512534 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Locked & loaded, or perhaps...Armed & Ready!

yang

• RexFrost

#33512548 - 2 years ago

tumblr_ole1qq1Kuj1utax47o1_1280.png

http://ladies-of-beacon.tumblr...

I just had to post this, simply because I just can't (& won't) help myself. Yang FTW!

yang

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33513292 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

Well... Hello m'baby, Hello m'honey, Hello m'sexy bae!

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33513722 - 2 years ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Punch Adam by wire, baby you hair's on fire.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33518908 - 2 years ago

Keeping this thread alive, fellas!  yang

I have something for you guys, and especially for @RexFrost: My vision of the last thing Adam will ever see. I hope you like it.

fiery_vengeance_by_nolmet-db0uusb.png