Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos Appreciation Thread

Posts (502)

• mr_plueschmann

mr_plueschmann FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33511540 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROYwhere did you found that?

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33511806 - 2 years ago

In reply to Plueschi_Plueschmann

Facebook group I'm a part of shared it.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33511872 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

Interesting image. It looks like the chin is too angular and narrow (needs to be rounded out at the base a little more) and the hair in the back looks a bit weird, but other than that, that's a very nice representation.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33512536 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

Not a bad image, JROY. Who's the artist?

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33512562 - 2 years ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

I think the artist was trying to mimich the shape of the actual shows model thats why her heads shaped like that. Personally I think they should have given themselves some more freedom in shaping her.

In reply to RexFrost

Dont remember Id have to find the page again...im really bad at remembering to source as you can tell.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33515766 - 2 years ago

746.png

• MisCon

MisCon

#33515837 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Don't get it....

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33515885 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

What's not to get?

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33516005 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

Now that I think about it, that render image does look kinda lifelike, but the dynamic range is too low. That's why the image is so dark- sRGB puts serious constraints on the available range of brightness and darkness of different surfaces and textures.

I downloaded an addon to blender to account for that, I could take a crack at doing a Pyrrha model myself.

• JROY

#33516089 - 2 years ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

I think there are tutorials online for team RWBY not sure about anyone else though.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33516443 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to MisCon

What's not to get?

Blonde Noodle? Does that refer to Jaune? Thieving cat degenerate?.... Blake?... Jaune was after Weiss.... What does that title mean and what would Pyrrha have to do with it?

Is it a reference to some show I've never seen?

(BTW, Blonde with an 'e' refers to a female, like Yang. Blond is the male form, for Jaune.)

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33516444 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

Huh. I guess it is more confusing than I thought.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33516456 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to MisCon

Huh. I guess it is more confusing than I thought.

Well... um... Explanation, please?

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33516470 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

Hey I just found it. I didn't make it.

• JROY

#33516767 - 2 years ago

rwbychibi___who_you_gonna_call__by_light

• MisCon

MisCon

#33517212 - 2 years ago

I always thought of Chibi taking place sometime during season 2. I mean, the school is still intact and running, why would Pyrrha be dead? It's all taking place in the past.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33517227 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

They have flat out said chibi is non-canon so its outside the timeline also there is no way they are as silly as chibi.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33517238 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Sure it's non-canon, but I'm just saying, with the school intact and all, and Em, Merc, and Cin (with both eyes) still plotting their revenge, etc, WHY would it not make sense for Pyrrha to not be dead? Yeah, Nora breaking the 4th wall is funny and all, but it just seems un-needed. Why SHOULD Pyrrha be dead?

Anyway. it's still funny though. :)

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33517245 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

Because it was created after vol 3 and they clearly refer to Pyrrha being "Dead" when they introduce the whole JNPR team.

So timeline wise they are aware.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33517359 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

It would have been super weird to not acknowledge it at that stage.

• revanninja

#33517399 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Not really.

Since its a spin off and one that has been clearly said to be non canon and all that jazz they dont have to acknowledge it. I have seen it done before.

• revanninja

#33517479 - 2 years ago

Okay this is clearly a bot post but the heck?

• MisCon

MisCon

#33517512 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

horse racing must be big in Korea....

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33517522 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Both sides of the fandom would have gone nuts coming fresh off of V3. Perhaps it wasn't necessary, but I certainly think it was the wise decision.

• revanninja

#33517524 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Oh probably a good choice I am just pointing out with the premise they didnt need to.