Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos Appreciation Thread

Posts (502)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33517601 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Damn bots are getting weirder and weirder.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33517615 - 2 years ago

um....what?!

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33524261 - 2 years ago

tumblr_om4gbpksSy1tvf87ro1_r1_1280.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/csl...

The Feels are strong with this one.

cry

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33524452 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

65057071.jpg65057071.jpgf7f.jpeg

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33524529 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

I one up ya on this one grin

C54vFuLVAAACJSw.jpg

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33524547 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

We're never letting that face die, don't we?  pyrrha

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33524652 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

I love those edits.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33536650 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

In reply to RexFrost

I one up ya on this one grin
    C54vFuLVAAACJSw.jpg

clap.gif

Well played, good sir. Well played.
     smile

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33536663 - 2 years ago

tumblr_omumomfbbX1uug4llo1_1280.jpg

http://agentstratos.tumblr.com/post/158429217526/all-my-screaming-little-spartan-children

• RexFrost

#33536669 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Because one was just not enough, now we have a whole family of 'em. Damn, dude. Just...damn.

laughing

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33536732 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

NUJH23G.gif

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537708 - 2 years ago

cbc.jpg

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537709 - 2 years ago

2af.jpg

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33537725 - 2 years ago

SA post the links as a courtesy since we cant reblog it from the original artists.

And for those of you wondering Pyrrha is dressed up from Fate Grand order Elizabeth bathory who has multiple version of herself running around.

The..armored one is her Saber version known as Brave while the other is the Lancer version which is her original. She also has Halloween 

She also has one more version Assassin who I would love to see Pyrrha in

Carmilla3.png
    SummerTimeMistress.png

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537730 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

The links are on the image Revan. Additionally I get this from memebase, not from the authors themselves, so I don't know the authors. 

• revanninja

#33537736 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

You cant read them that well and also its about being polite.

Generally its a good idea to post the links UNLESS its NSFW then posting the names is fine.

Its polite posting for artists SA.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537745 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

I get it. It's a courtesy.

• revanninja

#33537747 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Yep with twitter and tumblr you reblog from the original as much as you can so it brings traffic to the artist and promotes their artwork and efforts.

If you cant find them that is fine but a simple google image search should locate them.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537751 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Exactly, if someone really wants to know who the artist is, they can just do the reverse google search themselves. If someone posted some of my stories without citing me the author, I'd be completely fine, so long as they aren't trying to credit themselves. Now I've had this conversation in the past in other threads, so I'd prefer to end the discussion here. 

• revanninja

#33537755 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

No you missed the point the onus is on YOU to post the artist not the people looking its called being polite something you yourself have mentioned people yell at you for.

Dont brush it off SA that is how you come across like a troll post the artist link its the polite thing.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537760 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Like I've said, I've had this discussion before. I get it's polite. But to use my reasoning (that I know you are going to disagree with, hence I just want the dicussion to be over) is that it's not a mandatory thing. Like saying please and thank you is optional. It's the polite thing to do, but it's not something that is overly rude to not do.

• revanninja

#33537763 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Actually it IS considered VERY rude by the artist community which I see them tracking down people who do this and SLAMMING them over.

If you know its polite then do it its not hard.

The Pyrrha secretary I posted a bit and which you have the chibi face on?

Artist is ReverseColeslaw simply as that.

You are brushing this off and honestly being VERY rude about it.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537765 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

I'm sorry, it's just my opinion. If an actual artist comes to me to yell at me over this then I'll reconsider my position. 

• revanninja

#33537769 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Congrats one just did.

I do wood working and have posted some of it if I EVER found someone doing that to my works without crediting me I would RIGHTLY be pissed.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33537772 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Except I haven't posted any of your work. If I ever did, then I'd say 'hey my Buddy Revan did this'.