Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos Appreciation Thread

Posts (502)

• Burning_Zero

Burning_Zero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gunpla is Freedom!

#33292850 - 3 years ago

In reply to Burning_Zero

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to Burning_Zero

That's a pretty good design, dude. I'm sure Pyrrha would've approved.

pyrrha-32.png 
    The green mono eye on the mobile suit suits Pyrrha well.

Athena's mobile suit would preform like this but faster than the MS seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

• Burning_Zero

Burning_Zero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gunpla is Freedom!

#33295125 - 2 years ago

bump

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33297484 - 2 years ago

Pyrrha is my 2nd all-time favorite character of any story.  Bring Pyrrha back!!!

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33297488 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

Pyrrha will return, make no mistake. There's a lot of love for her by both the CRWBY & RWBY fans, & there's potential for some great dramatic storytelling when she does return. How she returns, however, remains to be seen. Here's hoping it's epic, though.

pyrrha-32.png 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33297555 - 2 years ago

Make P-Monis great again!pyrrha 

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33305236 - 2 years ago

tumblr_oepyo4IOXi1qhiq00o1_1280.png

Pyrrha's bringing sexy back, & I love it.

heart_eyes

Edit: Image courtesy of jo3mm.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33305237 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

oI!

RexFrost link the artist like I did in the consequences.

J03mm

That way people know who did it and if others want to see more art like that they know the source.

• RexFrost

#33305883 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Okay, I'll edit the post & add a link to the artist. I do prefer to give credit where credit's due.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33306020 - 2 years ago

Some nice gifs of Pyrrha:

pyrrha-pose.gif

pyrrha-smile.gif

pyrrha-happy.gif

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33306025 - 2 years ago

efr-s.tumblr

pyrrha-blush.jpg

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33306432 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

I don't know why, but I find her expression in the second gif really funny. I love it.

• Snowyamur

Snowyamur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GFX Designer

#33306462 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

A huntress shouldn't go down like that, especially Pyrrha who fought to her last breath against Cinder atop the tower.

I don't wish Pyrrha to immediately return super-fast, but at some point, I want Pyrrha to return. After all, she is the one who helped Jaune understand who he was and accepted him.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33306608 - 2 years ago

In reply to Snowyamur

Agreed, and to that I say, Pyrrha, this song is for you!

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33306783 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Her expression is like she let off a smelly fart

• RexFrost

#33306948 - 2 years ago

In reply to TripleTaco

pyrrha: *farts* I'm sorry!

laughing

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33306952 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

Please, tell me I'm not the only one who read that in P-Monis' voice...

• RexFrost

#33306956 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

You're not alone, dude. You're not alone.

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33307041 - 2 years ago

And it's all Ren's fault for making bean burritos with extra onions!

• Snowyamur

Snowyamur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GFX Designer

#33307247 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

Ahem! *thumbs up*

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33307628 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to Marisa_K

tumblr_m3omqlraN41qam5boo1_1280.gif

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33307636 - 2 years ago

In reply to TripleTaco

Are you saying Pyrrha has fart semblance?   pyrrha

• tripletaco

#33307640 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

No it's just Ren's cooking

• RexFrost

#33307796 - 2 years ago

In reply to Marisa_K

A fart Semblance probably would've come in handy during Pyrrha's fight with Cinder. All Pyrrha had to do was let one rip so bad, the foul stench alone would've discourage Cinder from wanting to fight. Fart power FTW!

butt

• tripletaco

#33307800 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

She could have probably knocked out all the grimm too

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33307839 - 2 years ago

In reply to WalkingSpirit

Monty used patented anti-upskirt technology.