Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos Appreciation Thread

Posts (502)

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33307883 - 2 years ago

In reply to TripleTaco

I'd bet it's Ren's algae shake. That shit's gotta be dangerous. And besides, if someone had a fart semblance, it would be Nora.

• Snowyamur

Snowyamur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GFX Designer

#33308140 - 2 years ago

In reply to TripleTaco

Ren, I think your soup made my gassy. No offense, but I will get mad at the cook now.

• Snowyamur

Snowyamur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GFX Designer

#33308141 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

His shake was poison, @FettucCR. I wouldn't trust his shakes, maybe his food, but not the shakes.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33308157 - 2 years ago

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to Marisa_K A fart Semblance probably would've come in handy during Pyrrha's fight with Cinder. All Pyrrha had to do was let one rip so bad, the foul stench alone would've discourage Cinder from wanting to fight. Fart power FTW!

lol!  And combined with Cinder's fire that whole tower would've been blown to bits!  K.O.  Pyrrha wins.  Fatality.  

• Snowyamur

#33308168 - 2 years ago

RWBYdiremanefinal_zpsliszamnc.jpg

Okay, so if Pyrrha does become a Grimm, maybe have this Grimm steed to ride on? I call it Dire Mane, basically horses corrupted by Grimm energy.

Hope this one is good.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33308173 - 2 years ago

In reply to Snowyamur

Would be cool.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33308174 - 2 years ago

In reply to Snowyamur

"If it looks the same coming up as it does going down, then there's something wrong!" Ren tried to poison P-Monis XD

In reply to Snowyamur

Wow, it looks so cool!

• Snowyamur

#33308179 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

In reply to SAmaster

I mean, doesn't have to happen, I just thought it would be awesome if that was the case. Pyrrha would be a Grimm Knight so-to-speak.

• ajdrake4

ajdrake4 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33308275 - 2 years ago

Could also be a nod to the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, which would go along with the Fairy Tale Mythology theme. Especially if Salem gathered three other warriors.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33308285 - 2 years ago

In reply to ajdrake4

The connections to Magneto intensify!

• Snowyamur

#33308293 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

*Gasp*

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33308341 - 2 years ago

In reply to Snowyamur

In reply to SAmaster

This could get very interesting.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33308707 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Dun dun DUUUUN! Shocking!

scream

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33435145 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Powerful intro to the thread. and appropriate. (I'm my opinion)

(And, of course, this would be the beefiest thread amongst them all.)

My Love for Pyrrha is absolute of her fighting style. Powerful, skilled, and above the rest, absolutely! Ruby is a close second, (so I suppose she get's the silver,..  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes) , but She's "...got nuthin' on Pyrrah! Yesss!".

• MisCon

MisCon

#33439040 - 2 years ago

In reply to PhantomAC

Pyrrha is the complete package! She has tactical options for enemies at ANY range!

Short Sword

Spear

Javelin (with recoil-powered thrust)

Long Rifle

and she can swap between all of them in the blink of an eye!

And her shield! Throw-able, catch-able, light but strong, she can get it in place to block whatever she can't dodge!

Pyrrha has the best kit of them all, and on top of that, she has a heart of pure gold. You can't top that! Makes me hate that she died so soon. Absolute stupid.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33439044 - 2 years ago

_rwby_pyrrha_stretching__overlayed__by_h

http://hanisu93.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Pyrrha-Stretching-Overlayed-651472933

And Jaune got to wake up to this every morning

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33439149 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

Wowza.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33439437 - 2 years ago

MisCon

thumbsup YUP!!!

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33439501 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

O.O

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33439504 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

Should we all just posting sexy p-money pics now? Because I'd be down for that.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33439513 - 2 years ago

In reply to JROY

pyrrha_fan_art_by_kyoffie12-dastyua.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pyrrha-fan-art-653089186

• PhantomAC

#33439512 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Put the 'ass' in 'asspreciation' BAYBEE!!!

or not.

Love it either way!  smirk

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33439514 - 2 years ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to SAmaster

Well I guess that's a yes then.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33439904 - 2 years ago

In reply to SAmaster

Sounds like a plan!

• revanninja

#33439911 - 2 years ago

tumblr_oavw961xI71tki4vbo1_1280.png

http://efr-s.tumblr.com/tagged/pyrrha-nikos